SHRIMP, FETA, AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA
My best French friend Cecile introduced me to Espelette pepper powder and I can't get enough of it! It's a red pepper powder from French commune of Espelette that is mildly spicy and full of flavor. This pasta dish combines Espelette pepper with shrimp and feta and the three ingredients work together beautifully. I like to call this dish Les Pates de Cecile (Cecile's Pasta). For additional flavor and a nice presentation, you can crumble some additional feta over each serving and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
Provided by Diana Moutsopoulos
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Add frozen shrimp and Espelette pepper and lower heat to medium-low. Cook until shrimp is no longer frozen, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add drained spaghetti to the skillet along with feta cheese. Increase heat to medium-high. Toss to coat spaghetti in the mixture until feta has melted and become a sauce. Remove from the heat and toss in parsley, mint, and chives until incorporated. Divide between 2 plates.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 594.9 calories, Carbohydrate 56.3 g, Cholesterol 226.9 mg, Fat 23.8 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 37 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 985 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
TOMATO AND SHRIMP PASTA WITH FETA
- Set a large pot of salted water to boil. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high. Add onion and garlic. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add tomato paste and oregano. Cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, olives, and capers, if using. Cook, breaking up tomatoes with a spoon, until sauce thickens, 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve 2/3 cup tomato sauce for Baked Shrimp.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente; drain. Add 2 tablespoons oil to pot and heat over medium-high. Add 3/4 pound shrimp and cook until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes. Return pasta to pot and add tomato sauce; stir to combine. Serve pasta topped with 4 ounces crumbled feta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 655 g, Fat 22 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 32 g
FETA SHRIMP SKILLET
On our honeymoon in Greece, my husband and I had a dish like this one. I tried to re-create the flavors in this recipe when we got home. When I make it now, it brings back such wonderful memories. -Sonali Ruder, New York, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and seasonings; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes and, if desired, wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened., Add shrimp and parsley; cook 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Let stand, covered, until cheese is softened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 149mg cholesterol, Sodium 748mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GREEK STYLE PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND FETA
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cut onion into thin slices and mince garlic cloves.
- In a large skillet, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture is golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, oregano, basil and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat , breaking up the tomatoes with a spoon. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, while you cook the pasta and prepare the shrimp.
- Add the pasta to the boiloing water and cook until al dente 10 to 12 minutes, or according to package directions .
- Shell and devein the shrimp.
- Uncover the sauce and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the olives and half the feta cheese and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta and serve topped with the shrimp and sauce. Garnish each serving with remaining feta cheese.
SPICY SHRIMP & PEPPERS WITH PASTA
Spice up any weeknight with this filling and tasty family dish. It goes together in no time and features tender shrimp, veggies, whole wheat pasta and just the right amount of heat. Amy Clemons - Babson Park, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the mushrooms, peppers and shallot in oil until tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer., Stir in the tomatoes, Italian seasoning and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender., Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions. Add shrimp to sauce; cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink., Drain linguine; stir into sauce. Heat through. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385 calories, Fat 10g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 138mg cholesterol, Sodium 697mg sodium, Carbohydrate 53g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 10g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
SHRIMP AND FETA CHEESE PASTA
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook shrimp, garlic and white wine for 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook tomatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, oregano and basil over medium heat in wine mixture until tender, 10 minutes.
- Toss hot pasta with shrimp, tomato sauce and feta. Feta will melt slightly. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 603.1 calories, Carbohydrate 75.2 g, Cholesterol 168.2 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 32.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 763.3 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
PEPPERY PASTA WITH FETA CHEESE
- Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add both bell peppers and garlic. Sauté until peppers begin to soften, about 4 minutes. Mix in peperoncini and basil, then tomatoes. Simmer until sauce reduces slightly, breaking up tomatoes with back of spoon, about 5 minutes. Add pasta and toss until sauce coats pasta. Add feta and toss mixture to blend.
GARLIC SHRIMP, LEMON AND FETA SPAGHETTI
This is a meal from the Australian Super Food Ideas magazine, Dec 2007. My husband has made this a couple of times already - it is SO quick and super fast to slap together. The taste is absolutely divine. One of our favourites and I asked for it for our anniversary dinner. Enjoy!
Provided by NetraC
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add Onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add shrimp/prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until seafood is just pink.
- Add wine and bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 1minute or until shrimp/prawns are cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon rind and juice.
- Drain Pasta. Return to pan on low heat. Add shrimp/prawn mixture, parsley and feta; toss to combine.
- Season with cracked pepper and serve with crusty bread and fresh green salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 676, Fat 9.9, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 271.6, Sodium 645.6, Carbohydrate 92.4, Fiber 4.7, Sugar 5.1, Protein 46.3
More about "shrimp feta and espelette pepper pasta recipes"
SHRIMP COOKBOOK: EASY SHRIMP RECIPES INCLUDING SHRIMP SALAD, …
Reviews 5Format HardcoverAuthor Laura Sommers
PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND FETA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RED PEPPER AND GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA - THE LITTLE KITCHEN
FETA SHRIMP PASTA - CREOLE CONTESSA
PASTA WITH SHRIMP & FETA CHEESE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SHRIMP, FETA, AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA - SHRIMP
SHRIMP FETTUCCINE WITH ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE | COOKTORIA
SHRIMP, FETA, AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA
SHRIMP, FETA, AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA | PUNCHFORK
SHRIMP WITH ROASTED PEPPERS AND FETA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SHRIMP FETA AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA BEST RECIPES
SHRIMP AND FETA PENNE PASTA - WITH PEANUT BUTTER ON TOP
SHRIMP, FETA, AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA | RECIPE | BEST PASTA …
NORTHERN SHRIMP ROLLS | METRO
SHRIMP, FETA, AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA | RECIPESTY
SHRIMP, FETA, AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA | RECIPE IN 2021 | CREAMY ...
GARLICKY ROASTED SHRIMP, RED PEPPERS AND FETA RECIPE
SHRIMP PEPPER PASTA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
QUICK SHRIMP PASTA WITH GARLIC FETA SAUCE - TWO PURPLE FIGS
PEPPERED SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GREEK PASTA WITH SHRIMP, FETA, AND OLIVES - JUST A LITTLE BIT OF BACON
SHRIMP AND FETA CHEESE PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND FETA - RECIPE GIRL
SHRIMP FETTUCCINE WITH TOMATOES AND FETA - GIRL GONE GOURMET
ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA - MSMARMITELOVER
RECIPES USING FETA AND SHRIMP - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HERBED SHRIMP AND PASTA WITH FETA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SHRIMP FETA PASTA RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
MEDITERRANEAN FETA & SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - SNAPPY GOURMET
SPAGHETTONI WITH SHRIMP & PEPPERS - MARISA'S ITALIAN KITCHEN
SHRIMP AND FETA SCAMPI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
FETA SHRIMP PASTA - BIGOVEN.COM
SKILLET SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE PASTA WITH FETA - AGGIE'S KITCHEN
SHRIMP PEPPERS PASTA RECIPES
SHRIMP, FETA, AND ESPELETTE PEPPER PASTA RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
SHRIMP AND FETA CHEESE PASTA - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GREEK SHRIMP PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND FETA - A HEALTHY SLICE OF LIFE
10 BEST PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS RECIPES | YUMMLY
The Secret To Make A Delicious Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe | 30 Minute Meal1.4M views-10:02
Shrimp Pasta - Greek-Inspired Shrimp and Feta Recipe124 views-06:48
Viral Tiktok Baked Feta Pasta With SHRIMP Recipe| Must Try14K views-06:00
Shrimp Fettuccine - How to Make Shrimp Pasta3.2K views-05:46
Baked Feta Pasta Recipe w/ Shrimp l Low Carb & Keto Friendly l Viral TikTok Recipe511 views-13:27
Jerk Shrimp Baked Feta Pasta7K views-09:23
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook shrimp and pasta for pasta?Uncover the sauce and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the olives and half the feta cheese and stir to combine. Drain the pasta and serve topped with the shrimp and sauce.
How to cook shrimp with tomatoes and feta?Toss the shrimp in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1 of the garlic cloves, the oregano, chili and salt. Arrange the tomatoes in a large baking dish. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and remaining garlic clove and toss it all around until the tomatoes are coated. Tuck the feta cubes here and there in between the tomatoes.
What does pasta with shrimp and feta cheese taste like?In this Pasta with Shrimp and Feta cheese recipe, the pasta is tossed with a buttery, white wine sauce. It’s not drenched in the sauce, and don’t expect a cream sauce or anything heavy like that. The pasta is lightly coated with the sauce, and the flavor is in the ingredients. Enjoy this Pasta with Shrimp and Feta cheese for dinner tonight!
How to bake tomato and feta pasta recipe?Preheat the oven to 400°F. First, prepare the creamy tomato base: to a large baking dish, add the tomatoes, olive oil, seasoning, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine. Make some space in the middle to add the feta cheese and turn it into the oil to coat on both sides. Bake the tomato and feta: Next, bake for 35 minutes.