- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat, swirling to coat bottom of pan. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Add half the shrimp; cook until browned on both sides and opaque in the center, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate; repeat with remaining shrimp (reduce heat if browning too quickly).
- In a food processor, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, cucumber, and half the roasted peppers; process until combined. Add tomato juice and vinegar; process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, divide tomato mixture among bowls; top with shrimp and remaining roasted peppers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 g, Fat 7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 25 g
This is an extremely tasty, refreshing cold soup that is wonderful on those hot, humid summer days... Did I mention that it's the easiest soup you'll ever make? Wonderful with fresh garden vegetables and served with a nice, hearty bread.
Provided by Dawn
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato and clam juice cocktail, shrimp, avocados, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.9 calories, Carbohydrate 29.1 g, Cholesterol 221.3 mg, Fat 11.2 g, Fiber 6.4 g, Protein 27.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 948.4 mg, Sugar 8.7 g
Here's a refreshing take on the classic chilled tomato soup. Our twist features shrimp, lime and plenty of avocado. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (3 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large nonreactive bowl, mix first 6 ingredients. Gently stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 57mg cholesterol, Sodium 399mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GAZPACHO SHRIMP COCKTAIL
A quick cocktail sauce of blended chili sauce, tomato, garlic and vinegar to serve with chilled cooked shrimp.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Tear the baguette into pieces, then transfer to a blender along with the chili sauce, vinegar, cumin, garlic, tomato and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Puree until smooth. With the motor running, slowly pour in the oil and blend until well combined.
- Transfer the cocktail sauce to a small bowl and sprinkle with the chives. Serve with the shrimp.
GRILLED SHRIMP GAZPACHO
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat grill, grill pan or nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Pour the pico de gallo into a blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add the vegetable mix to blender and pulse until well chopped. Pour the mixture in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, stir and pour the gazpacho into 4 soup bowls.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and grill until warmed through, about 1 minute per side. Place the shrimp evenly over the gazpacho and add cilantro. Serve with fresh lime wedge.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Add shrimp; cover mixture and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Combine tomatoes, green and red bell peppers, cucumber, green onions, cilantro and jalapeño in large bowl. Add tomato juice. Stir in shrimp mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
DH doesn't like gazpacho...but loves shrimp cocktail! I found this recipe in the June Food Everyday magazine. No complaints last night! Perfect light summer meal! I served it with grilled garlic bread.
Provided by katie in the UP
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat, swirling to coat bottom of pan. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Add shrimp and cook on both sides (may have to do it in batches).
- In a food processor, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, cucumber and 1/2 the roasted peppers (here's where I also added crushed red chili flakes -- approx 1 tsp -- we like it spicy!) Process until well combined. Add tomato juice and vinegar; process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve divide tomato mixture in bowls and top with shrimp and remaining roasted peppers. I also garnished with herbs from the garden, I used cilantro and a few garlic chives.
- Recipe is suppose to serve 4 -- maybe as a first course, but it served 2 large appetites as a main course tonight!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201.7, Fat 5.7, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 172.8, Sodium 421.5, Carbohydrate 12.9, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 7.8, Protein 25.4
- Blanch tomatoes in large pot of boiling water 30 seconds. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Peel tomatoes. Halve tomatoes crosswise. Working over small bowl, squeeze gently to extract seeds. Discard seeds. Transfer tomatoes to processor. Blend until coarsely pureed. Transfer tomatoes to large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Season gazpacho to taste with salt and pepper. Chill until cold, about 2 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated.) Serve cold.
MEXICAN GAZPACHO SHRIMP COCKTAIL
- In large bowl, mix enchilada sauce, seasoning mix and lime juice with whisk until smooth. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 2 hours, stirring once, to blend flavors. Serve in cocktail glasses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 870 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
GAZPACHO SHRIMP COCKTAIL
- Place lime juice, EVOO, parsley, cilantro, garlic, peppers, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, celery and bread in a food processor.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes until all chopped and combined.
- Season with hot sauce, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve gazpacho out of martini glasses with the shrimp hanging off the side for dipping and dunking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230.1, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 141.1, Sodium 1198.1, Carbohydrate 32.6, Fiber 4, Sugar 7.6, Protein 21.6
GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP AND MUSSELS
- Working in batches, pulse tomatoes and salt in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Transfer mixture to a cheesecloth-lined sieve set over a stockpot. Let strain in refrigerator for at least 6 hours (or up to overnight).
- Bring shrimp shells and 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat, and let simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve into a heatproof bowl; discard shells. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour (or up to 1 day).
- Extract remaining juice from tomatoes by gently squeezing cheesecloth, being careful not to extract solids. Add shrimp stock and vinegars to juice. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour (or up to 1 day).
- Bring Madeira and remaining cup water to a simmer in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, mussels, and garlic. Cover, and let simmer until shrimp have cooked through and mussels have opened, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer shrimp and mussels to a large bowl (discard any unopened mussels). Let cool, about 10 minutes. Divide chilled broth among 6 shallow bowls. Drizzle with oil, top with shrimp and mussels. Garnish with parsley, cucumber, and bell pepper just before serving.
GAZPACHO SALAD WITH SHRIMP
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse in ice cold water; drain well.
- Combine steamed asparagus, shrimp, cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, and basil in a large bowl.
- Combine tomato juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, sugar, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Stir dressing with a whisk until well blended. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss well. Divide greens among 4 plates and top each with 2 cups of the shrimp salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.1 calories, Carbohydrate 17.6 g, Cholesterol 221.3 mg, Fat 5.3 g, Fiber 6.5 g, Protein 29.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 374.1 mg, Sugar 9 g
GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP
Start chopping some veggies to make this cool and zippy gazpacho recipe. This Gazpacho with Shrimp serves 10, so it is perfect for a large crowd.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings, 1 cup each.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and cilantro in large bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve topped with the shrimp and cilantro just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Fat 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 500 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 11 g
More about "shrimp gazpacho recipes"
SHRIMP GAZPACHO RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Low-Cholesterol Fish & Seafood RecipesCalories 192 per servingTotal Time 4 hrs 35 mins
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, vegetable juice (or tomato juice), clam juice, onion, vinegar, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, and cumin in a large mixing bowl. Gently fold the shrimp into the tomato mixture.
- Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours to allow flavors to blend. To serve, ladle gazpacho into serving bowls. If desired, top each with a spoonful of sour cream.
SUMMER SHRIMP GAZPACHO - EASY HOME MEALS
SHRIMP GAZPACHO RECIPE
SHRIMP GAZPACHO WITH AVOCADO RELISH - CHELSEA JOY EATS
CHORIZO SHRIMP GAZPACHO | METRO
SHRIMP GAZPACHO RECIPE - DELISH.COM
SPICY GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP - LA PIñA EN LA COCINA
WHITE GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP RECIPE - TERRANCE BRENNAN ...
GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP - ELLIE KRIEGER
CLASSIC GAZPACHO WITH SPICY GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE - TASTE ...
SHRIMP GAZPACHO - GAZPACHO RECIPES
GAZPACHO SHRIMP SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
TOMATO GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP · MY THREE SEASONS
ZESTY GAZPACHO SALAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED SHRIMP GAZPACHO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SHRIMP GAZPACHO RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SHRIMP GAZPACHO | MONAHAN'S SEAFOOD MARKET | FRESH WHOLE ...
GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP - HEALTHY RECIPE - VISIT SOUTHERN SPAIN
GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP, CUCUMBER & BASIL - FARM BOY
SHRIMP GAZPACHO RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
GAZPACHO SOUP RECIPE WITH SHRIMP - STAYING CLOSE TO HOME
GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP - SKINNY CHEF
EASY GAZPACHO RECIPE FOR THE BEST GAZPACHO RECIPE USING SHRIMP
SPICY SHRIMP GAZPACHO ⋆ TWO LUCKY SPOONS
GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP RECIPE BY ERIKA LENKERT
GAZPACHO WITH LEMON-GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED SHRIMP & GARDEN GAZPACHO - SWEET JULY
SHRIMP GAZPACHO RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ROASTED TOMATO GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GLISTENING SHRIMP GAZPACHO - CHATELAINE
CUCUMBER GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP - I BELIEVE I CAN FRY
CHILLED SHRIMP GAZPACHO - PEPPERIDGE FARM
GREEN GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
SHRIMP GAZPACHO SOUP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
GREEN GAZPACHO WITH SHRIMP RECIPE - QUICK FROM SCRATCH ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #soups-stews #seafood #shrimp #shellfish #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is gazpacho made of shrimp?Shrimp Gazpacho. This Spanish soup is traditionally made by adding olive oil to the vegetable puree; we left out the oil and used only a small amount to cook the shrimp.
How to make Spanish gazpacho at home?You will need tomato and V8 juice (or tomato juice) as the main ingredients, the others can be easily substituted. For this Spanish gazpacho, you will need a blender or a food processor to blend every ingredient. Even though you can make an old-fashioned style chunky gazpacho recipe with big chunks of tomato.
How do you make shrimp nachos?Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Add shrimp; cover mixture and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. Combine tomatoes, green and red bell peppers, cucumber, green onions, cilantro and jalapeño in large bowl. Add tomato juice. Stir in shrimp mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
How do you cook shrimp in Spanish soup?This Spanish soup is traditionally made by adding olive oil to the vegetable puree; we left out the oil and used only a small amount to cook the shrimp. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat, swirling to coat bottom of pan. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.