APPLE CIDER CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Combine the apple cider, sugar, cinnamon sticks, orange zest, and cloves in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Turn heat to low; simmer until sugar is dissolved and the flavors are blended, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir cranberries into the saucepan, turn heat to high, and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, until cranberries begin to pop, 5 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and cook until sauce begins to thicken, about 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves. Pour into shallow dish to cool and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.7 calories, Carbohydrate 24.7 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 10.1 mg, Sugar 20.5 g
MAKE-AHEAD CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Cook the cranberries, sugar, and 1 cup of water in a saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the skins pop open. Add the apple, zests, and juices and cook for 15 more minutes. Remove from the heat, let cool, and serve chilled.
SIMPLY DELICIOUS CHUNKY APPLE CIDER CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Cook all ingredients together for 10 minutes, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until all cranberries "pop". Can be served warm, room-temperature or chilled.
APPLE CIDER CRANBERRY SAUCE
My apple cider cranberry sauce is the perfect blend of spiced apples, sweet sparkling apple cider, and tangy cranberries for Thanksgiving! It's an easy-to-make cranberry sauce that is sure to be a new family favorite for the holidays!
Provided by Angela
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a medium saucepan bring the apple cider, sugar, light brown sugar, cinnamon, ground nutmeg, anise seed, and salt to a boil. Stir occasionally while the sugar dissolves.
- Add the sliced apples and cranberries to the syrup and simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and continue simmering uncovered for an additional 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. The cranberries should burst, the apples will soften and break up, and your sauce will thicken.
- Once done, remove from heat. You can mash the fruit further if desired. Allow to cool then refrigerate to finish setting up.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195 kcal, Carbohydrate 50 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 8 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 43 g, UnsaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SPICED APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE
So much better than a can-shaped blob, this cranberry sauce recipe unites cranberries with a natural counterpart, apples. Add ground cinnamon and cloves, and not only will your mashed potatoes and stuffing have a delicious companion, but your house'll smell divine, too.
Provided by Kare for Kitchen Treaty
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the temp to medium-low and simmer until the berries have burst and the mixture has thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
- May be refrigerated for two days or frozen for up to two months.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 0.25 cups, Calories 93 kcal, Sugar 21 g, Sodium 2 mg, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Carbohydrate 24 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 1 g
CHUNKY APPLE AND CRANBERRY SAUCE
I found this recipe in Mom's "shoe box recipe box" It is a hand written recipe and I have no idea where it came from. I haven't tried this yet, but plan to. Update: I have now made this and agree that 2 cups of cranberries are definitely needed!
Provided by kittycatmom
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Peel and core apples; cut into 1-inch chunks. Place in large pot with 4 cup water, sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and cranberries. Bring to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 20 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce is thickened. Check halfway through cooking. If mixture is dry, add 2 tablespoons water.
- Uncover pot and mash apples with fork until pulpy. Stir in lemon juice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
CHUNKY APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE
- In a medium saucepan, combine onion, sugar, and wine. Place over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer, covered, 4 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except currants; cook until cranberries have popped, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in currants. Serve at room temperature.
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH APPLES
Fall flavors! Traditional cranberry sauce with the addition of Granny Smith apples. The pectin in the apples helps the sauce to set and brings another layer of flavor to a classic recipe. Make it several days in advance to relieve some of the holiday stress.
Provided by Baking Nana
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place cranberries, apples, water, sugar, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cranberries pop and apples are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before refrigerating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.8 calories, Carbohydrate 29.4 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 1.8 mg, Sugar 25.7 g
SLOW-COOKER APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE
It doesn't get any easier than this apple cranberry sauce. Dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker and forget about it until it's time to sit down to dinner. The 8-hour cook time allows the ingredients to meld into a delicious sauce. Orange juice and orange peel add a citrusy spike that softens the tartness of cranberries, while the chopped apples provide sweetness and a textural variation. It's the delightful twist on classic cranberry sauce that you never knew you needed!
Provided by By Jessica Walker
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Spray 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix all ingredients.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 5 hours (or on Low heat setting 8 hours).
- Leave sauce chunky, if desired, or stir well to break down apples and cranberries more. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 0 mg, Sugar 24 g, TransFat 0 g
CRANBERRY-APPLE CIDER SAUCE
Found in the Nov. 2010 AllYou Magazine. I always like trying a new version of cranberry sauce each holiday and this year will be this recipe. I love cranberries and apples and this definitely sounds like it will be a perfect match!
Provided by HokiesMom
Yield 8 , 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large saucepan, bring cider to a boil and cook over a medium-high heat until reduced to 1 cup, about 40 minutes.
- Combine reduced cider and all the other ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Simmer sauce until thickened and cranberries have popped, stirring occasionally, 10-12 minutes. Sauce will thicken more when cooled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.3, Fat 0.1, Sodium 30.9, Carbohydrate 32.2, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 29.2, Protein 0.1
More about "simply delicious chunky apple cider cranberry sauce recipes"
CRANBERRY-APPLE CIDER SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsServings 8Calories 163 per serving
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH APPLE CIDER RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (7)Calories 135 per servingServings 8
EASY NO-COOK CRANBERRY SAUCE - ALEXANDRA'S KITCHEN
CHUNKY CRANBERRY SAUCE - DIG IN WITH DANA
APPLE CIDER CREAM SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
INSTANT SPICED APPLE CIDER-CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
CRANBERRY APPLE CHUTNEY - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH ORANGE AND CINNAMON (SO EASY ... - THE …
12 EASY HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPES | REAL SIMPLE
APPLE CIDER CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - THIS GAL COOKS
APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH APPLE CIDER - FRESH FIT KITCHEN
HOMEMADE ORANGE CIDER CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - SNAPPY GOURMET
APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE - SLENDER KITCHEN
CHUNKY CRANBERRY APPLESAUCE | WHOLEFULLY
CIDER SPICE CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE BUSY BAKER
SPICED APPLE-CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
APPLE CIDER CRANBERRY SAUCE - MILDLY MEANDERING
CRANBERRY JUICE & APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR WEIGHT LOSS
CRANBERRY SAUCE: THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE HOLIDAY TABLE | YUMMLY
CHUNKY APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE - FOOD CHANNEL
CHUNKY CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - GRACE PARISI | FOOD & WINE
EASY CINNAMON APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE - RACHEL COOKS®
CHUNKY APPLE-CRANBERRY SAUCE | CRANBERRY DESSERT, APPLE …
CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - CELEBRATING SWEETS
HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE (BETTER THAN STORE-BOUGHT
CRANBERRY SAUCE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
FRESH CRANBERRIES SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH ORANGE - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
CRANBERRY AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR RECIPE - JUST AVERAGE JEN
CROCK-POT CRANBERRY APPLESAUCE - CROCK-POT LADIES
THANKSGIVING RECIPE: MAPLE-APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE - KITCHN
THE VERY BEST HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH APPLE CIDER
CRANBERRY SAUCE AND APPLE JUICE RECIPES (16) - SUPERCOOK
SPICED APPLE CIDER CRANBERRY SAUCE - CHEF LINDSEY FARR
APPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE - VEGAN HUGGS
10 BEST CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH CANNED CRANBERRIES RECIPES - YUMMLY
HEALTHY CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cranberry sauce with apple cider?Apple cider stands in for water to add dimension to this cranberry sauce. It's great with pork or turkey. Try some as a relish on a sandwich made with leftovers. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until cranberries pop, stirring occasionally. Chill.
How to make cranberry sauce?Stir apples, cranberries, sugar, water, cinnamon, and salt together in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook until apples and cranberries are tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir lemon juice into cranberry mixture. Mash cranberry mixture with a wooden spoon or fork to make a chunky sauce.
How to make cranberry apple chutney?Stir in the cranberries, shallot, brown sugar, cinnamon, and apple cider vinegar. Cook until the cranberries start popping, about 5 minutes, then add in the apples and raisins. Lower the heat to simmer, until the apples are just tender, and the sauce has thickened, about 10-15 minutes. Present! Cranberry Apple Chutney can be served warm or chilled.
How long do you boil cranberries?Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until cranberries pop, stirring occasionally.