WARM POTATO SALAD
- Set a steamer basket in a saucepan with 1 inch simmering water. Add potatoes, cover, and steam until potatoes are tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a medium bowl and add olive oil, vinegar, and mustard; toss to combine. Using the large holes on a box grater, grate egg into potatoes. Add onion, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g
WARM POTATO SALAD
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until they are tender. In a large bowl whisk together the vinegar and the mustard. Season with salt & pepper. Whisk in the olive oil a third at a time until it binds together. Add the warm, drained potatoes and toss to coat. Let the potatoes sit for 10 minutes or longer to absorb the flavor of the dressing. Add the scallions and parsley and toss to coat. Season well with salt & pepper.
SIMPLY SENSATIONAL LOADED "NO-BAKE" POTATO SOUP #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. If you've got one pot, five ingredients, and 20 minutes you can have a satisfying bowl of soup that the whole family will love! This comforting soup is creamy, cheesy and full of potatoes! It tastes just like a loaded baked potato, but thanks to Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion, no baking is required! The secret to the flavor is real bacon bits and sour cream mixed right into the soup and extra to put on top, of course! The best part is that there are no ingredients that require chopping or prepping! Simply sensational...Simply Potatoes!
Provided by CalmBliss
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 Bowls, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan, combine the cheddar cheese soup and milk over medium heat. Stir frequently, until the soup is smooth.
- Add one package of Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion to the soup and mix well. Add 1/4 cup of real bacon bits and 1/2 cup of sour cream and combine thoroughly.
- Allow the soup to simmer over medium-low heat until it is heated through.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and top each with 1 tablespoon of real bacon bits and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
WARM DIJON POTATO SALAD
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cut into cubes.
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, vinegar, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and paprika in a large bowl. Add potatoes, red onion, and green onions; gently toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.3 calories, Carbohydrate 24.1 g, Cholesterol 6.3 mg, Fat 5.6 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 344.8 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
MOMMA'S WARM POTATO SALAD
My friend's mom makes the absolute best potato salad. It is like a really good egg salad with potatoes in it.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery, onion and green pepper., In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients; add to potato mixture. Toss gently to coat. Serve warm. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 291 calories, Fat 20g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 219mg cholesterol, Sodium 593mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
SWEET HEAT POTATO SALAD #5FIX
5- Ingredient Fix Contest Entry Tropical fruits and mango habanero salsa combine with diced potatoes in this sweet heat side dish.
Provided by RChan13
Yield 7-8 cups, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare the potatoes according to package instructions. Place in a large bowl; add the remaining ingredients plus reserved fruit juice. Gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 6, Fat 0.1, Sodium 1.2, Carbohydrate 1.2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.8, Protein 0.2
NEW POTATO SALAD
Make a classic potato salad using new potatoes to serve as a simple side dish, or as part of a summer barbecue buffet
Provided by Merrilees Parker
Categories Buffet, Dinner, Lunch, Side dish, Vegetable
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 12-15 mins until just tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the mustard with the lemon zest and juice, and slowly whisk in the oil to form a smooth emulsion. Season to taste.
- Drain the potatoes and tip into a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and gently mix. Leave to stand for 15 mins to allow the potatoes to absorb the flavours. To serve, stir the parsley and spring onions into the potatoes. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
WARM POTATO SALAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: mini potato, olive oil, salt, pepper, eggs, walnuts, garlic, French's spicy brown mustard, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, honey, salt, olive oil, scallions, fresh basil leaf
Provided by Tayo Ola
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (218 C).
- Spread potatoes out on a sheet tray. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roll potatoes around so that they are all coated. Roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned and tender. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Use a fork to lightly crush half of the potatoes, then transfer all of them to a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the eggs into quarters. Set aside.
- Roughly chop the walnuts. Add nuts to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Whisk together garlic, French's Spicy Brown Mustard, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, honey, salt, and olive oil. Pour dressing over potatoes and toss well.
- Fold in scallions and basil, reserving a little of each. Carefully fold in half of the eggs, then scatter the rest of the eggs on top along with the reserved scallions and basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 512 calories, Carbohydrate 49 grams, Fat 30 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 12 grams, Sugar 3 grams
SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE TROPICAL POTATO SALAD #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe for potato salad will have your taste buds begging for seconds and thirds! It is fast and simple to make. Although fast and simple to make, it will definitely satisfy your appetite! This dish is perfect for lunch, dinner. side dish, or a small dish for eating in between meals!
Provided by Roger B.
Yield 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- First microwave Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes on high for 3 minutes with plastic film peeled on the corner for ventilation.
- Then peel off plastic film entirely and stir Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes thoroughly, then place back in microwave for 1 minute.
- Take Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 2/3 cups of mayonnaise, 1 1/2 cups of finely chopped peaches, 1 1/2 cups of finely chopped ham and 2 tbsp of white cheddar cheese to mixing bowl. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed, then serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.6, Fat 29.8, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 45.7, Sodium 1214.3, Carbohydrate 23.2, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 8.9, Protein 11.3
WARM POTATO SALAD
- Scrub potatoes. Cook tiny potatoes whole in water to cover. Cube large potatoes, and cook the same way. The whole potatoes will take 10 to 20 minutes, depending on size; the cubed potatoes 7 to 10 minutes.
- Wash, trim, seed and dice the red peppers; mince the shallots.
- Wash, dry and mince the tarragon.
- Whisk vinegar, oil and mustard; stir in yogurt, red pepper, shallots and tarragon.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain; dice whole potatoes, and add to salad. Season with salt and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 307, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 49 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 11 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 435 milligrams, Sugar 16 grams, TransFat 0 grams
HOT POTATO SALAD
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. remove to paper towel to drain; crumble and set aside. In bacon drippings, saute the onion until tender. Remove from the heat. combine flour, sugar, salt, celery seed and pepper; stir into onion mixture. Add water and vinegar. Return to heat; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Place potatoes and bacon in a large bowl; pour sauce over and toss gently. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 695mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "simply wonderful warm potato salad 5fix recipes"
12 WARM POTATO SALAD RECIPES FOR YOUR NEXT POTLUCK
IRRESISTIBLE POTATO CAKES 5FIX RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SIMPLY POTATO SOUFFLé #5FIX RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | SIMPLY ...
EASY HOT POTATO SALAD RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
POTATO SPINACH GATEAU #5FIX RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHEESY POTATO ITALIAN SAUSAGE BALLS 5FIX RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SIMON MAJUMDAR - WARM POTATO SALAD
EARLS WARM POTATO SALAD | COPYCAT RECIPE - FOOD DUCHESS
SIMPLE WARM POTATO AND ONION SALAD - INSPIRED CUISINE
WARM POTATO SALAD - SIMPLY GLUTEN FREE
WARM POTATO SALAD - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
SIMPLY SENSATIONAL LOADED NO-BAKE POTATO SOUP #5FIX RECIPE
EASY WARM POTATO SALAD WITH MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
WARM POTATO SALAD - DAMN DELICIOUS
POTATO SALADS & POTATO SALAD IDEAS - SIMPLY RECIPES
WARM POTATO SALAD - COOKING WITH NIGELLA
WARM POTATO SALAD | CLASSICS WITH A TWIST | SBS FOOD
ULTIMATE POTATO SALAD RECIPE (GREAT FOR BBQ'S) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
THIS WARM FRENCH POTATO SALAD IS ALSO THE WORLD'S EASIEST POTATO …
EASY WARM POTATO SALAD RECIPE | HOW TO FEED A LOON
TANGY WARM POTATO SALAD WITH BACON - SERENA BAKES SIMPLY FROM …
THE BEST WARM POTATO SALAD - WEEKEND AT THE COTTAGE
CHICKEN PESTO POTATO SALAD 5FIX RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
POTATO SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY POTATO SALAD RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY WARM POTATO SALAD WITH RED ONION AND PARSLEY
FRENCH POTATO SALAD WITH FENNEL VINAIGRETTE #5FIX RECIPE
EASY CHEESY POTATO STEW #5FIX - PLAIN.RECIPES
HOT SHOT POTATO DIP #5FIX - PLAIN.RECIPES
CREAMY CHEESY POTATO DIP 5FIX RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FRIED POTATO SALAD 5FIX RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put in a warm potato salad?Warm Potato Salad. 1 2 lbs Small Fingerling Potatoes, halved. 2 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed. 3 1/4 cup Garlic-Infused Olive Oil †. 4 1 cup Frozen Corn. 5 1/2 lb Bacon, cut into pieces ††. 6 Entire Potato Salad Dressing (recipe below) 7 Salt & Pepper, to taste. 8 Chives, Green Onions, or Fresh Dill to garnish Salad Dressing.
How do you make potato salad with mayonnaise?Peel the potatoes and dice into bite-size pieces. Place the diced potatoes in a large bowl. Add the celery and green onion. Gently fold in the mayonnaise and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Add a spoonful of extra mayonnaise or sour cream, if needed, just before serving.
How do you make potato salad with vinegar?In a large bowl whisk together the vinegar and the mustard. Season with salt & pepper. Whisk in the olive oil a third at a time until it binds together. Add the warm, drained potatoes and toss to coat. Let the potatoes sit for 10 minutes or longer to absorb the flavor of the dressing.
What is the best type of potato for potato salad?Starchy potatoes, like russets, break down a lot when cooked and they can make for a potato salad that is almost like mashed potatoes. Baby red potatoes, baby Yukon gold, or baby white potatoes are my go-to’s.