SLOPPY JOE NACHOS
When my kids were little they loved these snacks they could eat with their fingers. It makes a great quick meal, tailgate food or "pig out" dish. -Janet Rhoden, Hortonville, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through. , Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and, if desired, olives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 482 calories, Fat 23g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 52mg cholesterol, Sodium 790mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
- Start by browning the ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat. Drain off the fat.
- Add in the green peppers and onions. Stir, and then add 1 cup water, the ketchup and garlic. Stir it around to combine, and then add the brown sugar, chili powder, dry mustard, red pepper flakes, and hot sauce, Worcestershire, salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine, and then cover and simmer over medium-low heat, about 20 minutes.
- To serve, spread the rolls with the butter and brown them on a griddle or in a skillet. Spoon a good amount of the meat mixture onto the bottom roll, and then top with the other half. Serve with chips, salad or just enjoy it by itself.
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef, onions, and bell pepper until meat is brown and cooked thoroughly. Drain off any fat.
- While heating over low to medium heat, stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, and water into the meat until combined. Stir in brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Stir until all ingredients are combined with the meat and mixture is hot. Remove from heat.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a metal pie plate, place a layer of TOSTITOS, then a couple scoops of the sloppy joe mixture, followed by shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Place pan in oven and cook until cheese is hot and melted (about 5 minutes). Remove from oven and top with sliced green onions and chopped tomatoes, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by cwyorkiex3
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat canola oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, salt and pepper. Break apart the meat while cooking into small chunks with a spatula. Cook the ground beef until fully cooked (about 6 to 7 minutes). Remove the pan from the heat. Drain off any excess fat. Stir in ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar into the ground beef. Warm the meat over medium-high heat for a couple of minutes until the beef is combined with the sauce. Pour queso dip into a microwave-safe dish, and heat in the microwave until warm. Layer a plate with the tortilla chips, spoon the warm sloppy joe meat mixture over the chips, drizzle the warmed queso dip over the chips and meat.
SLOPPY JOES NACHOS
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and olives if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 473.7, Fat 28.2, SaturatedFat 8.9, Cholesterol 66.2, Sodium 356.5, Carbohydrate 34.3, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 0.6, Protein 21.6
More about "sloppy joe nachos recipes"
SMOKY SLOPPY JOE NACHOS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - STUCK ON SWEET
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - $5 DINNERS | RECIPES & MEAL PLANS
Reviews 6Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the minced onion and garlic powder. Drain and return to the skillet. Stir in the sloppy joe sauce and cumin. Bring to bubbling over medium low heat to allow flavors to infuse.
- Assemble the nachos on large, rimmed baking sheet. Add chips, then sloppy joe sauce, then shredded cheese sprinkled evenly on top. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Garnish with sour cream.
RECIPES - JUMBO'S SLOPPY JOE SAUCE
FANCY SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - SIMPLE AND QUICK RECIPE - TASTYDONE
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
NACHO SLOPPY JOES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
THE VERY BEST SLOPPY JOE RECIPE (TOP RATED!!!) • FIVEHEARTHOME
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS RECIPE - PLAIN.RECIPES
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS | SAVORY
MANWICH SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - EASY PEASY MEALS
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS: EASY RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
SLOPPY JOE TACOS - TEASPOON OF SPICE
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS WITH DORITOS - MOMMY HATES COOKING
HOMEMADE SLOPPY JOE RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
MAKE IT EASY TONIGHT! SLOPPY JOE NACHOS & TACO RECIPES #MANWICH
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS | MARTIN'S FOODS
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - STONEWALL KITCHEN
NACHO SLOPPY JOES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
EASY TURKEY SLOPPY JOE NACHOS RECIPE | SIDECHEF
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS RECIPE | RECIPE | SLOPPY JOES NACHOS, RECIPES, …
GLUTEN-FREE SLOPPY JOE NACHOS | RECIPE
EASY TURKEY SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - THE CURIOUS PLATE
TOTCHOS RECIPE - TATER TOT NACHOS - SLOPPY JOES SHEET PAN TOTCHOS
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - AMERICAN RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - MYFREEZEASY
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS RECIPE | RECIPE | NACHOS RECIPE EASY, SLOPPY …
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - THROUGH THE COOKING GLASS
COOKING WITH THE CLUB: SLOPPY JOE NACHOS! - GOOD SAM CAMPING …
SLOPPY JOES NACHOS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SLOPPY JOES - 20-MINUTE DINNER [VIDEO] THE RECIPE REBEL
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS – CHEF J. JACKSON
TANGY SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - LIVEA
THE BEST SLOPPY JOE RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
SLOPPY JOE NACHOS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
HOW TO MAKE SMOKY SLOPPY JOE NACHOS BY RACHAEL
SLOPPY JOE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE SLOPPY JOE NACHOS - THE TORTILLA CHANNEL
You'll also love