SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITO
Slow cooker beef burritos are loaded with tender, saucy shredded beef, refried beans and cheese. Topped with all your favorites.
Provided by Wendie
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat a large pot or skillet and add oil. Season meat with salt and pepper. Brown the meat cubes 1-2 minutes on each side. Place meat in the slow cooker with chopped onions.
- Add taco seasoning, chipotle pepper, beef bullion cubes,garlic and enchilada sauce.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- Remove meat chunks and shred with two forks.
- Strain the onions from the sauce and add them to the shredded beef. Set the remaining sauce aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay a tortilla out on a flat surface. Add ¼ cup refried beans, ½ cup shredded beef, 2-3 tablespoon cheese. Fold the side of the tortilla in and roll. Repeat. Place the burrito seam side down in a 9x13 baking dish. Pour the strained sauce over the top and add the rest of the cheese.
- Baked for 25 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1030 calories, Carbohydrate 46 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 187 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 67 grams fat, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 61 grams protein, SaturatedFat 38 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 2904 grams sodium, Sugar 7 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 25 grams unsaturated fat
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS
- In a large pan brown beef cubes with oil. Place in crockpot with onion, poblano pepper, jalapeno, and garlic and cover with enchilada sauce. Cook on high 4 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- Once beef is fork tender, remove from slow cooker with a fork and shred.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and remove all onions and peppers from sauce and add about ½ cup to the beef, just until moistened. Meanwhile, heat refried beans on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Lay tortillas out on the counter and evenly divide hot refried beans and beef mixture in the center of each. Wrap tortillas (if you don't know how, most packages of tortillas will have directions on wrapping).
- Place the wrapped tortillas seam side down in a 9x13 pan. Top with sauce from slow cooker and cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 567 kcal, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 42 g, Fat 34 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, Cholesterol 138 mg, Sodium 603 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF FOR TACOS AND BURRITOS
- Place beef roast in crock of a slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the beef; top with onion slices.
- Cook on Low 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef to a cutting board and shred with a pair of forks. Return beef to slow cooker and season with seasoned salt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.6 calories, Carbohydrate 5.1 g, Cholesterol 68.9 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 17.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 464.6 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
SLOW-COOKER BREAKFAST BURRITOS
Prep these tasty, hearty burritos the night before for a quick breakfast in the morning or let them cook while you are away on a weekend afternoon for an easy supper. -Anna Miller, Churdan, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 8-10 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain., In a greased 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker, layer potatoes, sausage and cheese. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, seasoned salt and pepper until blended; pour over top., Cook, covered, on low 3-3/4 to 4-1/4 hours or until eggs are set and a thermometer reads 160°. Uncover and let stand 10 minutes. Serve in tortillas with toppings of your choice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 calories, Fat 15g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 205mg cholesterol, Sodium 480mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS
This recipe originally from Cooking Light. I don't use taco seasoning, just a mix of my own to make it spicier, and to control salt content. I like to use dried chipotle powder in the rub, and add a chopped canned chipotle in sauce to the meat before cooking. Leftover canned chipotles in sauce freeze well, put 1 or 2 chiles to a baggie to use in chiles, mexican recipes etc. This recipe also good with black beans instead of refried.
Provided by AZRT8871
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Trim fat from meat; rub seasoning mix over both sides of meat.
- Place meat in an electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray; add onion, garlic vinegar, and green chiles.
- Cover with lid; cook on low-heat setting for 9 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving cooking liquid; shred meat with two forks.
- Combine meat and reserved cooking liquid; stir well.
- Warm beans and tortillas according to package directions.
- Spread 2 tablespoons beans down the center of each tortilla.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup meat mixture on top of beans.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tablespoons tomato, and 1 tablespoon sour cream; roll up.
- I serve with additional salsa, chopped lettuces, cilantro and chopped green onions to garnish.
5 INGREDIENTS SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS
- Rub London broil with taco seasoning. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place onion in slow cooker top with meat.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with flour or corn tortillas and your favorite burrito or taco toppings.
- Re: lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa.
SLOW-COOKED BEEF BURRITOS WITH GREEN CHILES
I created this recipe years ago, and it has become such a favorite that the wonderful aroma of it cooking makes my family instantly happy. It is hearty, flavorful and easy to prepare, and it uses the long, slow cook that truly defines comfort food. -Sally Pahler, Palisade, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine garlic, salt, cumin and cayenne; rub over roast. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Add the tomatoes, chiles and onion. Cook, covered, on low 7-8 hours or until meat is tender., Remove roast from slow cooker; shred with 2 forks. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon; discard the cooking juices. Return beef and vegetables to slow cooker and heat through. Serve in tortillas, with toppings as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 499mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SLOW COOKER BREAKFAST BURRITO BAKE
Start before you go to bed, and this overnight breakfast burrito bake will be ready when everyone wakes up in the morning! Just set out bowls of shredded cheese, diced avocado, hot sauce, salsa, cilantro, and onion and let your guests customize and roll their own delicious breakfast burritos. Want to stretch this even further and serve it for a fun brunch? Use 6-inch tortillas and serve with mimosas!
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Categories Breakfast Burritos
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking it up with the back of a spoon, until lightly browned and crumbly, about 8 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook until onion is softened, about 5 more minutes. Blot any excess oil in the pan with a paper towel. Continue to cook until sausage is cooked completely, 5 to 7 more minutes. Remove from the heat. (This step can be done 1 day ahead.)
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Add sausage mixture, hash browns, and Cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until well blended. Pour into the slow cooker and stir until evenly combined. Cook on Low 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours, stirring after the first hour.
- Serve mixture inside warmed tortillas with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 746.3 calories, Carbohydrate 46.4 g, Cholesterol 263.8 mg, Fat 51.4 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 28.4 g, SaturatedFat 20 g, Sodium 1347 mg
More about "slow cooker beef burritos recipes"
SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED BEEF BURRITOS
Ratings 16Calories 501 per servingCategory Main Course
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add the salt, pepper, oregano, onion, diced chile peppers and the enchilada sauce. Stir.
- When the cooking time is done, warm the refried beans in the microwave or the stove top. Add a spoonful of beans to each tortilla and a scoop of beef and a sprinkle of cheese. Roll the burritos up.
- I chose to heat up 4 of the burritos in the slow cooker, I removed part of the sauce and then added the burritos, then drizzled a little sauce over them and added more cheese on top. I turned the slow cooker to high and let the burritos heat up for 20 more minutes.
CROCK POT BEEF AND BEAN BURRITOS RECIPE
BEEF BURRITO | RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST CROCK POT BURRITOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER CHILE COLORADO SMOTHERED BURRITOS - THE …
10 BEST CROCK POT GROUND BEEF BURRITOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER BEEF AND CHIPOTLE BURRITOS RECIPE
SHREDDED BEEF BURRITOS - RECIPETIN EATS
CROCK POT BEEFY BURRITO CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
CROCK POT SMOTHERED BEEF BURRITOS - I WASH YOU DRY
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITO RECIPE WITH VEGGIES (MAKE-AHEAD …
CROCK POT SHREDDED BEEF BURRITOS - AN AFFAIR FROM THE HEART
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE | THEHUB FROM WALMART …
FAVORITE BEEF BURRITOS (GROUND BEEF) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF FOR BURRITOS - LET'S DISH RECIPES
SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF BURRITOS - MOORE OR LESS COOKING
SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED BEEF BURRITOS - HOST THE TOAST
SLOW COOKER STEAK BURRITOS - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED BURRITOS - THREE INGREDIENTS, DONE IN THE …
BEEF BURRITOS | RICARDO
BEST SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF BURRITOS RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK …
SMOTHERED WET BURRITOS WITH SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS - DUMP AND GO DINNER - ONCE A MONTH …
SLOW COOKED BEEF BRISKET BURRITO WITH SLAW - PROPERFOODIE
TOP 44 SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS RECIPES
SLOW COOKER OR INSTANT POT SMOTHERED BBQ BEEF BURRITOS
SLOW COOKER BARBACOA BURRITOS - SLOW COOKER GOURMET
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITO BOWLS - FOX AND BRIAR
SLOW BRAISED BEEF BURRITOS | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
SLOW COOKER BEEF BARBACOA BURRITOS
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS - READY TO EAT DINNER - ONCE A MONTH …
SHREDDEDBEEFFORTACOSORBURRITOS BEST RECIPES
SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF BURRITOS | METRO
SLOW COOKED BEEF BURRITOS | MEXICAN RECIPES | OLD EL PASO AU
CROCK POT SMOTHERED BEEF BURRITOS - EATING ON A DIME
CROCK-POT CREAMY SOUTHWEST BEEF BURRITOS
SLOW COOKER BEEF FOR BURRITOS - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
SLOW COOKER BEEF BURRITOS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
21 BEST BEEF BURRITO RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #beans #beef #mexican #easy #crock-pot-slow-cooker #dietary #meat #steak #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook a beef burrito in a crock pot?This is a delicious Slow Cooker Beef Burrito recipe loaded with tender shredded beef and beans! In a large pan brown beef cubes with oil. Place in crockpot with onion, poblano pepper, jalapeno, and garlic and cover with enchilada sauce. Cook on high 4 hours or low 7-8 hours. Once beef is fork tender, remove from slow cooker with a fork and shred.
How to cook taco meat in a slow cooker?Heat a large pot or skillet and add oil. Season meat with salt and pepper. Brown the meat cubes 1-2 minutes on each side. Place meat in the slow cooker with chopped onions. Add taco seasoning, chipotle pepper, beef bullion cubes,garlic and enchilada sauce. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 7-8 hours. Remove meat chunks and shred with two forks.
How to cook shredded beef in a slow cooker?Slow cooked shredded beef with diced chilies, taco sauce and spices is perfect for burritos, tacos, enchiladas and more! Place all the ingredients into a lightly greased slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours. Before serving, shred beef with a fork. Use in burritos, tacos, enchiladas or sandwiches!
How to cook beef burritos in oven?With tender, slow cooked beef, our recipe makes 8 delicious burritos that will have your mouth watering. Coat steak in Burrito spice mix. Heat a little olive oil in an ovenproof pan over medium heat. Cook beef on both sides for 1 minute to seal in juices. Remove from heat.