PEAS WITH MUSHROOMS
- Cook peas according to package directions. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic in butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the peas and mushrooms, then season with sugar, salt, thyme and pepper. Reduce heat to low, and cook just until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.6 calories, Carbohydrate 14.7 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 546.1 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
SNAP PEAS 'N' MUSHROOMS
It takes mere minutes to stir up this four-ingredient side dish, a nice change of pace from your usual green vegetable. -Marie Hattrup, Sparks, Nevada
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small skillet or wok, stir-fry the peas and mushrooms in oil and teriyaki sauce until crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts :
SUGAR SNAP PEAS & MUSHROOMS
Snap Peas and mushrooms with an Asian Flair!! A favorite side dish for my family. Please note that the Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing I used for this recipe is actually Asian Silk Salad Spritzer made by Wishbone. Enjoy!
Provided by Jamey
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In skillet or wok, heat sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and sesame ginger dressing.
- Add the peas and mushrooms and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Serve Immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70.6, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 0.5, Sodium 770.9, Carbohydrate 7.9, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 3.2, Protein 3.3
RAVIOLI WITH SNAP PEAS & MUSHROOMS
Topped with the toasty texture and flavor of hazelnuts, this pasta makes an easy, earthy weeknight dinner. I serve it with an herb and lettuce salad and white wine. -Charlene Chambers, Ormond Beach, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions, adding snap peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain., Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, shallots and garlic; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Stir in milk, sage, lemon zest, lemon pepper and white pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes., Add ravioli and snap peas to sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and hazelnuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347 calories, Fat 11g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 470mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
STIR FRIED SNOW PEAS WITH MUSHROOMS
This is an easy stir fry that is great to accompany salmon or other fish. Also a great main dish if doubled and served with white rice. Delicious as a side dish for Recipe #57388.
Provided by Kimke
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- String the snow peas.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and add the peanut oil.
- When hot, add the mushrooms and stir briefly over high heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and snow peas, and stir until well coated with the oil.
- Add the salt and sugar.
- Continue to stir over high heat until most of the liquid has disappeared and the peas are crisp yet tender.
- Serve sprinkled with the sesame oil.
- Delicious as a side dish for Kimke's Teriyaki Ginger Salmon.
SAUTEED SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH MUSHROOMS
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil. Season mushrooms with salt and saute in olive oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- While mushrooms are cooking, bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add sugar snap peas; cook until bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Take sugar snap peas out of the water with a slotted spoon and toss them with the mushrooms in the pan, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 537.1 calories, Carbohydrate 72.9 g, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 20.9 g, Protein 21.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 79.6 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
More about "snappeasnmushrooms recipes"
ROASTED SNAP PEAS & MUSHROOMS - COUNTRY LIVING
5/5 (2)Category Side DishServings 4Total Time 20 mins See details »
SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH FRIZZLED MUSHROOMS | RACHAEL RAY …
Total Time 10 mins See details »
SPICY ASIAN NOODLES WITH MUSHROOMS AND SNOW PEAS - …
5/5 (5)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 403 per serving See details »
SUGAR SNAP PEAS & MUSHROOMS STIR-FRY - MANN'S FRESH …
Servings 2Calories 200 per servingTotal Time 15 mins See details »
See details »
SAUTEED SNAP PEAS AND ZUCCHINI WITH BASIL - BAREFEET IN ...
Reviews 15Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil and add the garlic. Saute for about a minute and add the mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Saute just until tender. Remove from pan and set aside in a covered bowl.
- Add the onions to the empty skillet and saute over medium heat. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water, cover with lid and steam them for a minute or two. Add the zucchini and snap peas. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with lid, stirring occasionally and steam/saute until vegetables are tender, but still crisp. This should only take a few minutes. Taste vegetables and adjust salt and pepper if necessary.
- Add the mushrooms back into the skillet and toss to combine. Add the softened butter and toss gently to coat the vegetables. Sprinkle the basil over the vegetables and toss gently. Enjoy!
MUSHROOM CHICKEN WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS - PALEO FRIENDLY ...
4/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 4
- In a large saute pan, heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil over medium/high heat. When hot, add the chicken and brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side. You may want to do this in two batches if your pan isn't big enough to comfortably fit all the chicken or else it won't brown.
- While the chicken is browning, clean and half or quarter the mushrooms, and rinse the sugar snap peas. Set aside.
- When the chicken is browned, remove with a slotted spoon to a plate and set aside. It's ok if it's not cooked all the way through yet.
SUGAR SNAP PEA STIR FRY WITH MUSHROOMS AND TOMATOES IN WINE
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 minsCategory Side DishesCalories 161 per serving See details »
SUGAR SNAP PEA AND MUSHROOM SAUTé RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsServings 4Calories 128 per serving
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add mushrooms, snap peas and scallions and cook, stirring constantly, until snap peas are bright green and mushrooms have released their liquid, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, about 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more, stirring, until snap peas are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with red pepper, if desired. Serve.
ITALIAN PEAS AND MUSHROOMS - ITALIAN RECIPES MADE EASY
4.6/5 (37)Total Time 25 minsCategory Vegetable Side, VegetablesCalories 130 per serving
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large lidded skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Add the sliced mushrooms and continue to saute until the mushrooms release some of their liquid and they start to lightly brown and become fragrant. Add the broth, peas,Tuscany seasoning, salt and pepper. Cover the pan with lid and cook until peas are tender, about 5 minutes.
QUICK AND EASY SIDE DISH RECIPE: ROASTED SUGAR SNAP PEAS
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 minsCategory Side Dish See details »
FOIL WRAPPED SALMON WITH SNOW PEAS ... - REAL FOOD RECIPES
Ratings 5Calories 276 per servingCategory Dinner, Main Course
- Mince the garlic and grate the ginger. In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, ginger, sesame oil, juice of half of the lemon, coconut aminos, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the mushrooms and green onions and set them aside. Slice the other half of the lemon into rounds.
- Preheat to 375. Place the fish packets on a cookie sheet and bake for about 18-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish. Open the foil to check for doneness (it should be flakey), and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions, and serve immediately.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Carefully place the foil packets on the grill and cook for 10 minutes. Open the foil to check for doneness (it should be flakey), and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions, and serve immediately.
SUGAR SNAP PEAS RECIPE & SAUTEED MUSHROOMS - VEGAN IN THE ...
4.2/5 (6)Total Time 25 minsCategory Side DishCalories 93 per serving See details »
CHICKEN WITH CREAMY MUSHROOMS AND SNAP PEAS RECIPE | FOOD ...
5/5 (64)Category Main-DishAuthor Food Network KitchenDifficulty Easy See details »
SUGAR SNAP PEAS AND MUSHROOMS | PRODUCE MADE SIMPLE
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 40 secs See details »
84 OH SNAP...SNAP PEAS! IDEAS | SNAP PEAS, RECIPES ...
84 pins26 followers See details »
CREAMY CHICKEN MUSHROOM PASTA WITH ALFREDO SAUCE ...
5/5 (2)Calories 884 per servingCategory Dinner, Main Course, Pasta See details »
SUGAR - SNAP PEAS WITH MUSHROOMS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
See details »
STIR FRY BEEF WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS AND MUSHROOMS RECIPE ...
See details »
VEGAN LENTIL STIR FRY RECIPE (WITH SOY, SESAME AND LIME SAUCE)
See details »
PASTA WITH SNAP PEAS, BASIL, AND SPINACH RECIPE | RECIPE ...
See details »
SUGAR SNAP PEAS AND OYSTER MUSHROOMS IN SHERRIED CREAM RECIPES
See details »
You'll also love