SPICY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Spinach dip just teamed up with caramelized onions, bacon and chili garlic sauce for a sexy makeover that takes this dip from classic to fantastic!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Cook spinach as directed on box. Drain well; squeeze with paper towel to get out as much liquid as possible; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray. Place bacon in skillet; cook over medium heat until crispy. Using slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel-lined plate; set aside. Add onions and serrano chile to bacon drippings in pan; cook 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are caramelized.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix cream cheese, chili garlic sauce and sour cream; stir in spinach and artichokes.
- Stir onion mixture into spinach mixture. Pour into pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot in center. Top with reserved bacon; serve with crackers, crostini or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 190 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
HOT ARTICHOKE, SPINACH AND BACON DIP
- Remove a lid from the loaf of bread. Scoop inside of bread out, leaving about a 1/2 inch shell.
- I baked the lid and the soft insides for 5 minutes, then broke into chunks for dipping.
- Mix together all ingredients except paprika, and pile into bread shell.
- Sprinkle over paprika, and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Serve with vegetables and crackers to dip (I just like to rip the bread shell apart though).
SPINACH, ARTICHOKE AND BACON DIP WITH CRISPY PITAS
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small skillet over medium low heat. Add the garlic and shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until the shallot softens and the garlic begins to brown, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Put the spinach in a colander and squeeze out all of the excess water. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add the artichoke hearts, crumbled bacon, cooked garlic and shallot, lemon zest, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix well with a rubber spatula, and transfer to a decorative bowl. Allow to sit for 30 minutes before serving so the flavors can blend. Serve with crispy pitas.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all of the herbs and spices in a small bowl. Put the pita wedges into a large mixing bowl and add the spice mix. Drizzle the oil over all and toss well to coat. Put the pitas onto a baking sheet, shake it to even them out and place the pan into the top half of the preheated oven until they are crispy and lightly brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool 10 minutes and mound around the dip bowl.
HOT AND SPICY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together the Italian cheese blend, artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and crushed red pepper in a bowl until well blended.
- Spread the dip into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.4 calories, Carbohydrate 4.8 g, Cholesterol 26.8 mg, Fat 9.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 6.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 383.8 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
SUPER-SIMPLE BACON, SPINACH, AND ARTICHOKE DIP
This super-simple dip is easy to prepare beforehand and pull out when guests arrive. This dip can be spread on baguette rounds and broiled until lightly golden brown or served cold with tortilla chips, crackers, or crostini.
Provided by KoalaFace
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, about 12 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Cool; chop coarsely.
- Stir together the bacon, spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese until well combined. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.6 calories, Carbohydrate 3.2 g, Cholesterol 16.8 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 339.7 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
SPICY BACON, SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost the frozen spinach in the microwave for about 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze out as much water as possible and set aside.
- Microwave the cream cheese for a minute.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne and granulated garlic in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the spinach, bacon, artichoke bottoms and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Spread in a pie plate or small casserole dish.
- Bake until bubbling and slightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers, pita chips or cocktail bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.9, Fat 28.9, SaturatedFat 10.9, Cholesterol 54.1, Sodium 503.8, Carbohydrate 8.9, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 2.1, Protein 8
SPICY BACON SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Heat the frozen spinach in the microwave for 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze out as much water as possible and set aside. Microwave the cream cheese for 1 minute. Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne, and garlic powder in a large bowl, and blend together well. Add the spinach, bacon, artichoke hearts, and both cheeses. Stir all the ingredients together until everything is well combined. Spread the mixture out in a pie or tart plate or in a small casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbling and slightly browned on top. Serve hot with crackers, pita crisps, or vegetable sticks, or inside a hollowed-out sourdough bread with the cubed bread on the side. Serving idea: Divide the mixture among smaller baking dishes or ramekins before baking it. Place the dishes of the cooked dip in different areas of the house for your party. Shopping tip: Look in the cheese section at the grocery store for an 8-ounce bag of shredded cheese called "Italian." This blend is made of 1 cup of Parmesan and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese -- exactly what this recipe calls for.
More about "spicy bacon spinach artichoke dip recipes"
SPINACH ARTICHOKE ASIAGO DIP - OR WHATEVER YOU DO
5/5 (1)Category AppetizersCuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 mins
- Dice up the bacon and fry it over medium heat until it is crispy, and then remove from the pan to a paper towel to drain, reserving the grease.
- Put a couple tablespoons of grease back into the pan and saute the artichoke hearts until lightly browned, or about 4-5 minutes. Remove from the pan, add in a little additional grease if necessary, and saute spinach until wilted. Remove from pan and set aside. Give the spinach and artichoke hearts a rough chop.
- Add in another tablespoon or so of bacon grease (its flavor! I promise! Relax!) to the pan and saute your garlic paste (or fresh garlic) for about 30 seconds. Add in cream and let simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add in the softened cream cheese, parmesan, and half the asiago. Stir well until its all melted and combined, and remove from heat. Mix in the
SPICY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP WITH BACON RECIPE - SIMPLY …
SPICY BACON SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP : RECIPES : COOKING ...
OUTRAGEOUSLY GOOD SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - A FOOD …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top. Serve immediately with crackers or bread.
HOT JALAPENO BACON SPINACH DIP - SPICY SOUTHERN …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pour all but 1 tablespoon of grease out of the skillet. Add onion and jalapeno and cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
SPICY SPINACH-ARTICHOKE DIP - NEVER NOT HUNGRY
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- To make the crostini: Spread the baguette slices on a large baking sheet; drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 375° for 5 to 7 minutes, until very lightly golden brown.
- For the spinach: in a large skillet, melt the butter and olive oil together. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute, until softened. Add the chopped spinach and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until slightly wilted. Remove from the heat and place in a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl to drain. Press with spinach with the back of a spoon to remove as much water as possible (a little left in the spinach is good because it will help thin the dip slightly).
- In the same skillet, melt the 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. When melted, sprinkle in the flour and whisk vigorously to ensure there are no lumps; cook for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in the milk/cream while vigorously whisking; continue whisking until the mixture is smooth. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon. Add the cream cheese and whisk until melted and smooth. Reserve about 3/4 cup of the cheeses for the top and add the remaining cheese to the mixture, whisking until melted and smooth; it will be very thick. Remove from the heat. Add the mayonnaise and crème fraîche and stir to combine. Cut the jalapeño slices in half and add the jalapeños, artichoke hearts, spinach, lemon juice, hot sauce and cayenne, to taste, and stir to combine. If the mixture is too thick, add a little of the artichoke canning liquid or more milk until the desired consistency is achieved. Season with salt and pepper to t
SUNNY'S SPICY 5-INGREDIENT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP …
5/5 (6)Category AppetizerServings 4Total Time 45 mins
- Place a strainer over a medium bowl and drain the liquid from the artichoke jar into the bowl. Reserve the liquid and set aside the artichokes.
- Add 3 tablespoons liquid from the artichoke jar to a large saute pan over medium heat along with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Add the baby spinach in handfuls and stir until all the spinach is wilted, then cook for a few minutes, allowing the liquid to evaporate a bit. Meanwhile, chop the artichoke hearts and add them to a large bowl.
- Once the spinach is completely wilted down, add it to the chopped artichokes. Stir in the chive cream cheese, sour cream, 8 ounces pepper jack cheese and a pinch of black pepper and mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
CHEESY BACON SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - FOOD LOVIN' FAMILY
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper with electric mixer.
ARTICHOKE, BACON AND SPINACH DIP: A ONE BOWL RECIPE ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Fry bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until brown and crisp. Drain off the grease and crumble into a bowl.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese spread, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise into the bowl with bacon. Mix well.
- Place the mixture into a 7x11 baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
SUPER-CHEESY SPINACH BACON & ARTICHOKE DIP
- This version elevates this classic dish with added crispy maple bacon and toasted baguette for dipping, made easy with help from the Frigidaire Professional griddle attachment.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP WITH BACON - CAFE DELITES
- Preheat oven to 175°C | 350°F. Heat oil in a 9-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Fry bacon until crispy. Take skillet off the heat. Remove half of the bacon for later; set it aside on a plate.
- To the bacon in the skillet, add in the garlic, thawed and dried spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, milk and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well to combine.
- Mix in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, until completely mixed through.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
SPINACH-ARTICHOKE DIP WITH BACON RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets, and coat bread with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Place mayonnaise, garlic, 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, and fat-free cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended and creamy. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, bacon, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Spread mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP GALETTE - STUDIO BAKED
- Chill your cubed butter (cube it before you freeze it!) in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. If using water instead of buttermilk, also freeze your water for 10-15 minutes so it's ice cold.
- Thaw the spinach according to the package instructions, transfer it to a colander to drain, and squeeze the excess moisture out using a kitchen towel. I find that working in batches gives me more leverage when squeezing.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. If you have a pizza stone or baking steel, place it in the oven and let it preheat for 30 minutes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
SPICY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP | TABASCO® RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
BACON SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | THE HUNGRY HUTCH
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
SPICY BACON DIP RECIPE FOR GAME DAY - EASY TO MAKE!
SPICY BACON SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPES
SPICY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP! - YOUTUBE
ADRIENNES HOT SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPES
SPICY BACON SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPES WITH ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make spinach dip in a slow cooker?Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip. Just combine all ingredients in the slow cooker, give it a stir and look on LOW until everything is warm and melted and the flavors really blend. It’s fantastically ooey, gooey, and delicious with a blend of cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese plus some garlic powder...
What do you serve with spinach artichoke dip?Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is an easy, hands-off party appetizer that tastes great served with homemade pita chips, Frito corn chips, tortilla chips, crackers, or even veggie sticks. Spinach Artichoke Dip is such a classic party dip that never gets old.
Can you cook spinach and artichokes in a crock pot?The spinach-artichoke combo is a real winner flavor wise. The bonus of cooking it in a crock pot is it’s ready when you’re ready for it and if you want to keep it warm the whole time you serve it, just leave it in the crock pot.
How to bake Italian dip in the oven?Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Mix together the Italian cheese blend, artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and crushed red pepper in a bowl until well blended. Spread the dip into the prepared baking dish.