CHINESE CASHEW CHICKEN NOODLES STIR-FRY
Chinese Cashew Chicken Noodles Stir Fry is a delicious take on your favorite take-out cashew chicken recipe. Crispy bits of chicken and noodles are tossed in a super flavorful, spicy sauce and roasted cashews for a meal that the whole family will love!
Provided by Richa
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Start by cooking the noodles in salted water, according to package directions, until just al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Pat the chicken dry, and make sure it's not wet. Toss the chicken in cornflour and salt till well coated. Heat oil in a large, wide pan and add the chicken pieces, making sure not to overcrowd the pan. You may have to do this in batches. Cook the chicken for 3 minutes on both sides, till light brown and crispy.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan or use a wok if you have one. Add the garlic and whole red chillies. Cook for a minute or so and add the broccoli, bell peppers, zucchini and chicken in the pan. Stir-fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes till the vegetables are slightly tender, but not over cooked. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Add the sauce and noodles and toss everything well and cook till the sauce has coated the noodles completely. Mix in the roasted cashews, top with sesame seeds, green onions, and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 690 kcal, Sugar 9 g, Sodium 1165 mg, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Carbohydrate 65 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 50 g, Cholesterol 112 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
CASHEW CHICKEN WITH NOODLES
I tried this recipe for chicken with cashew nuts when making freezer meals with some friends. I was smitten! It's quick, easy and so delicious! -Anita Beachy, Bealeton, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions., Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch and garlic. Add chicken. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute chicken mixture in peanut and sesame oils until no longer pink. Add onions; cook 1 minute longer., Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add cashews and chili sauce and heat through. If desired, top with toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 638 calories, Fat 26g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 870mg sodium, Carbohydrate 68g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN NOODLES
- Assemble the chicken marinade. Mix and coat the chopped chicken with corn starch. Drizzle soy sauce over the chicken and mix. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the chicken to marinate, cook linguine noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Toss with a bit of oil to keep them from sticking. Set aside.
- Combine and mix sauce ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a 3 quart or larger pan over medium heat. Add chicken, including the marinade, stirring to break apart any chunks that have stuck together. Cook until the chicken is cooked on the outside, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cashews and sliced bell peppers to the pan. Cook until the bell peppers soften and the chicken is cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add more canola oil if the pan gets too dry.
- Add cooked linguine noodles to the pan. Stir to combine. Add sauce to the pan. Stir until everything is coated in the sauce.
- Remove pan from heat. Top with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 689 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN W/ YAKISOBA NOODLES
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, peanut sauce, chili paste and coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Place chicken in bowl, mix well and marinate for at least 20 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Separate chicken from marinade, do not discard marinade.
- Heat 2 Tbsp peanut oil in a Wok or large frying pan.
- Stir-fry chicken for 2-3 minutes or until done, set aside.
- Add remaining oil to wok and Stir-fry vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until tender yet crisp.
- Add Marinade into wok with vegetables, cook until heated.
- Add chicken and cashews into wok with sauce and vegetables.
- Cook until heated through.
- Remove from wok. do not rinse wok.
- Add 1 tbsp peanut oil to wok and stir-fry yakisoba noodles until hot.
- Combine all ingredients in wok and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258.5, Fat 17.1, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 36.3, Sodium 1184.7, Carbohydrate 10.6, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 2.8, Protein 17.5
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN
Recipe Source: Without Reservations by Joey Altman Use thigh or leg meat for the most flavor, or breasts to lighten the dish up.
Provided by Brookelynne26
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Stir together the hoisin, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and chili paste.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp vegetable oil and the chicken. Leave chicken for a minute or two to sear. Then stir fry for another minute or two until lightly browned.
- Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil to pan with the celery, onions, cashews, and garlic. Stir-fry about 2 minutes, until crisp-tender. Add sauce mixture and chicken to pan. Stir-fry about 3-4 minutes longer, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is thicked. Serve with rice and garnished with scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.5, Fat 22.1, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 66.2, Sodium 575.9, Carbohydrate 12.6, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 3.9, Protein 29.7
SPICY CHICKEN NOODLES
No matter what recipe they're used in, rice noodles are a proven crowd-pleaser. I think this spicy chicken noodles dish is perfect for using up leftover chicken, assuming it wasn't horribly overcooked in the first place. If you did want to use raw chicken, go ahead and chop it up, and stir-fry it for a minute or two before adding your vegetables.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Place carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, green onions, and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Mix chicken broth, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, sriracha sauce, and red pepper flakes together in a separate mixing bowl.
- Place dry rice noodles in a large mixing bowl. Cover with about 6 cups boiling water; add a pinch of salt. Stir from time to time until noodles are soft, about 10 minutes. Drain; cool with cold water. Drain thoroughly. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add shredded chicken; drizzle with sesame oil. Toss to coat.
- Heat large skillet over high heat; drizzle in vegetable oil. When oil is hot (almost but not quite smoking), add the vegetable mixture. Cook and stir until vegetables are hot and steamy, 1 or 2 minutes. Pour in sauce; cook and stir over high heat until sauce starts to bubble, about 1 minute. Add noodles and chicken. Cook and stir to blend ingredients and ensure ingredients are hot, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add chopped cilantro; stir.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 894.8 calories, Carbohydrate 129 g, Cholesterol 85.5 mg, Fat 23.7 g, Fiber 7.8 g, Protein 38.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 2255.4 mg, Sugar 24.5 g
SPICY, GARLICKY CASHEW CHICKEN
A savory, fast weeknight meal, these drumsticks will roll off the broiler pan or grill juicy and burnished, and the cashew sauce is even more marvelous than most peanut satays. It has a salty, buttery richness that tames the heat from the chili, and a touch of sweetness from a dash of brown sugar.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories dinner, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a blender or food processor, combine nuts, 2 tablespoons cilantro, oil, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, jalapeño, lime juice and 2 tablespoons water. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Season chicken all over with salt and pepper. Smear on enough cashew mixture to thoroughly coat pieces. (Set aside any remaining mixture.) Let marinate at room temperature while you heat grill or broiler. Or refrigerate for up to 12 hours before cooking.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Grill or broil chicken, turning frequently, until it is crisp and golden on outside and done on inside (cut a small nick to check), 20 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining cilantro and serve with lime wedges and remaining cashew mixture.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 431, UnsaturatedFat 27 grams, Carbohydrate 14 grams, Fat 35 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 18 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 512 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams, TransFat 0 grams
These seasoned nuts are so good, it's hard to stop eating them. I made them for gift baskets and got many compliments. They are perfect for the holidays but delicious to munch any time. -Jean Voan, Shepherd, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-2/3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large skillet, saute cashews in butter and oil for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Spread on a paper towel-lined baking sheet; let stand for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt, chili powder and pepper flakes; toss to coat. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Fat 24g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 425mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
A wonderfully spicy Thai dish. I created this when I fell in love with a dish at a Thai restaurant. It is very good served over jasmine rice. Fish sauce can be found in any Asian market, or the Asian section of the supermarket.
Provided by SKOALZ
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a resealable plastic bag, mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, hot pepper sauce, garlic, and ginger. Place the chicken in the bag, seal, and marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the jasmine rice and 2 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved. Stir in the onion, and cook about 5 minutes, until tender. Reserving the marinade mixture, place the chicken into the skillet, and cook about 10 minutes, until browned.
- Stir the reserved marinade and 3/4 cup water into the skillet, and bring to a boil. Continue to cook and stir 10 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Thoroughly blend in the peanut butter. Serve over the jasmine rice with a sprinkling of cashews.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 669.1 calories, Carbohydrate 68.6 g, Cholesterol 60.9 mg, Fat 28.3 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 37.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 2251.6 mg, Sugar 14.4 g
More about "spicy cashew chicken noodles recipes"
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN NOODLES - SAVORY TOOTH
- SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN NOODLES - | CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPE, …
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN STIR-FRY - SIMPLY SCRATCH
SPICY CHICKEN CASHEW ZUCCHINI NOODLES • FIT MITTEN KITCHEN
SPICY CASHEW-CHICKEN BUNDLES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN - EMEALS
CASHEW CHICKEN (TAKEOUT-STYLE) 30 MINUTE MEAL - THE CHUNKY CHEF
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN - RASA MALAYSIA
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN - A SAUCY KITCHEN
CHEESECAKE FACTORY’S SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN (COPYCAT)
SPICY CASHEW-CHICKEN BUNDLES RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
KETO SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY - TRINA KRUG
SPICY THAI CASHEW CHICKEN NOODLES - JAR OF LEMONS
SPICY CHINESE CASHEW CHICKEN - FLAVOR MOSAIC
SICHUAN CHICKEN AND CASHEW NOODLES RECIPE - THE DARING GOURMET
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPE RECIPE - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
SPICY CASHEW NOODLES WITH CHICKEN TIKKA CHUNKS - RECIPES …
20 MINUTE CASHEW CHICKEN ZOODLES - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
20 MINUTE HONEY GARLIC CASHEW CHICKEN AND COCONUT NOODLES.
CRISPY SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN - AMANDA COOKS & STYLES
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN - WINDYCITYDINNERFAIRY.COM
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN - SCDRECIPE.COM
SPICY THAI CASHEW CHICKEN NOODLES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
THAI CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY - RECIPETIN EATS
COPYCAT SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN - THE CHUNKY CHEF
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN OVER UDON NOODLES | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
TRY THIS ULTIMATE CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY - SAVORY BITES RECIPES
SPICY THAI CASHEW CHICKEN NOODLES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN - THE COOKING JAR
CHEESECAKE FACTORY SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPE | TOP SECRET …
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY OVER BROCCOLI NOODLES …
SPICY CHICKEN CASHEW NOODLES | PASTA DISHES, EASY CHICKEN …
THAI CASHEW CHICKEN STIR-FRY (30 MINUTE RECIPE) - THAT SPICY CHICK
CASHEW SESAME NOODLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN & BROCCOLI WITH RICE OR LONG EGG NOODLES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook cashew chicken?Throw in the cashews into the same skillet and toss to toast them a little bit. Remove and add to the veggies. Add another 1.5 tbsp. of olive oil and bring to high heat. Saute the chicken cubes until they are brown in color and fully cooked. Pour in the cashew chicken sauce mixture and cook together for 1 minute.
How to make spicy cashew chicken stir fry?This Spicy Cashew Chicken is a delicious take away inspired stir fry meal made at home in less than 30 minutes and costs so much less! Bring 1.5 tbsps. of olive heat to high heat in a skillet or frying pan. Toss in the veggies and cook until tender.
How do you cook cashews with soy sauce?Cook each side until golden brown. Sauce: In a small bowl whisk the soy sauce, chicken broth, garlic, brown sugar, hoisin and sesame oil. Combine: Add to the pan with the cashews.Toss until the sauce has thickened. Serve: Serve over rice with vegetables if desired. This will come together fast so make sure you have everything ready to go.
How to cook cashews in a wok?Sauce: Mix all the Sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Cook cashews: Heat oil over medium heat in a wok or large skillet. Add cashews and cook for 5 minutes until they become a dark golden colour and crunchy (yep, you might have to eat one to check!). Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon. Garlic & onion: Turn heat up to high.