SPICY CAULIFLOWER STIR-FRY
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Break up the cauliflower into large florets, then use your hands to break into very small florets.
- Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high to high heat. Add the oil, then the cauliflower and garlic. Stir the cauliflower around in the pan, allowing it to get very brown in some parts. Cook for 3 minutes, then turn the heat to low.
- Add the soy sauce, lime juice and most of the green onions, reserving the rest for serving. Stir and allow to cook for 1 minute, then add the sriracha and stir until incorporated. Add a little more sriracha if you want a deeper color and flavor.
- Serve hot in a bowl. Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top and serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 66 calorie, Fat 3 grams, Sodium 801 milligrams, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 3 grams
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE
Roasted cauliflower is a fast and easy recipe that turns this unassuming and healthy vegetable into a star. Your family will soon be asking for this delicious side dish all the time!
Provided by Olivia Ribas
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Adjust the oven rack to the middle position, and preheat oven to 425°F. In a small bowl, add smoked paprika, turmeric, garlic powder salt and black pepper. Mix everything very well.
- Place the cauliflower florets on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Pour olive oil on top of the cauliflower florets and toss until everything is evenly coated. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the cauliflower, and mix well to combine.
- Roast for about 25-30 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 /4, Calories 111 kcal, Carbohydrate 4.4 g, Protein 1.5 g, Fat 10.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 254 mg, Fiber 1.9 g, Sugar 1.8 g
This superhealthy curry side dish is a Punjabi staple. Deliciously spicy, it's also a good source of vitamin C
Provided by Roopa Gulati
Categories Dinner, Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat the oil in a big pan or wok with a lid, then add the ginger and spices. Swirl everything around for a few secs until the spices are aromatic. Reduce the heat, then stir in the cauliflower and some seasoning. Put the lid on and cook for 10 mins or until softened, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle over the coriander before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 7 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.05 milligram of sodium
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
This roasted cauliflower recipe is well spiced, not too much, just enough!
Provided by Seema
Categories Fruits and Vegetables Vegetables Cauliflower Roasted
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine cauliflower florets, olive oil, hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss to combine. Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is soft and cooked through, about 30 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.6 calories, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 0.2 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 389.8 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- Gather ingredients.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 450 F. Trim and core the cauliflower, separating the florets into bite-sized pieces and chopping the core into small cubes or batons.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter .
- Remove the pot from the heat and mix in the sugar, salt, pepper, hot paprika, sweet paprika, cayenne (if using), turmeric, and cinnamon. Stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the cut-up cauliflower into the pot. Toss to coat with the spicy butter as evenly as possible.
- Lay the cauliflower pieces in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet . Cook in the oven until browned, sizzling, and tender but with crispy bits forming on the edges, approximately 25 minutes. Stir at the halfway point to cook evenly. Serve with your favorite main dishes and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 78 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 192 mg, Sugar 3 g, Fat 6 g, ServingSize 4 to 6 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
SPICED CAULIFLOWER ROAST
Cauliflower is having a renaissance and we couldn't be happier. Roasting creates an incredible nutty flavour that works beautifully with the spices and herbs.
Provided by Sophie Godwin - Cookery writer
Categories Starter, Vegetable
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a small bowl, beat the butter and spices with a wooden spoon, then set aside.
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/ gas 7. Trim the outer leaves of the cauliflower and remove the very bottom of the root, being careful to keep some of the root attached so the whole cauliflower remains intact. Bring a large pan (big enough to fit the whole cauliflower) filled with salted water to a rolling boil. Cook for 3-4 mins to partially tenderise, then carefully remove with two slotted spoons.
- Put the cauliflower and chickpeas on a baking tray. Rub the cauliflower with the butter, dot a little over the chickpeas and season everything. Roast in the oven for 35 mins until the chickpeas are crispy, the cauliflower is deep golden-brown, and a cutlery knife can be inserted into the middle easily.
- Meanwhile, make the feta dressing. In a large bowl, whisk the feta and Greek yogurt until the cheese has completely broken up and the mixture is creamy. Add the lemon juice, whisk again, then season to taste. Chill until needed.
- Remove the cauliflower and chickpeas from the oven, transfer the cauliflower to a plate, then mix the remaining ingredients, except the pomegranate molasses, with the warm chickpeas on the tray.
- Arrange the herby chickpeas on a large sharing platter and place the whole cauliflower on top. Spoon over the dressing and drizzle with pomegranate molasses to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355 calories, Fat 21 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 20 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 10 grams fiber, Protein 15 grams protein, Sodium 1.7 milligram of sodium
SWEET AND SPICY CAULIFLOWER
Sweet and spicy cauliflower with a tingle that's delicious even if you are not a fan of cauliflower.
Provided by LenaCornbread
Categories Side Dish Vegetables
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, and minced garlic together in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high. Add cauliflower and sauce; cook for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148 calories, Carbohydrate 27.2 g, Fat 3.8 g, Fiber 7.2 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 1670.3 mg, Sugar 15 g
Everyday cauliflower gets a flavorful kick from cumin and mustard seeds, ginger, garlic, and chiles.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Healthy Recipes Gluten-Free Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over highheat in a large skillet. Add spices and cookuntil fragrant and golden, 30 seconds to1 minute. Stir in the onion, 3 tablespoonsginger, 3 tablespoons garlic, and 3/4 teaspoonsalt. Cook until onions are tenderand golden at the edges, 4 to 6 minutes.Remove from pan and set aside.
- Wash and dry pan and return to medium-highheat. Add 1 tablespoon oil; heat untilshimmering. Add half the cauliflower andbrown on one side, 3 to 5 minutes. Removefrom pan, and repeat with remaining oil,cauliflower, ginger, and garlic.
- Combine batches of cauliflower in pan.Add water and remaining salt. Bring to asimmer, cover, and cook until tender, 5 to 7minutes. Stir in chickpeas and chiles; cookuncovered until chickpeas are heatedthrough and liquid is gone, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in onions and serve.
EXTRA CRISPY SPICY FRIED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: large cauliflower, celery salt, dried oregano, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, soy milk, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, vegetable oil
Provided by Gwenaelle Le Cochennec
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cut the cauliflower in large florets. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the celery salt, oregano, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, add half of the spice mix to the flour.
- Add the cornstarch and mix.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the soy milk, apple cider vinegar, and hot sauce. Whisk.
- Pour the remaining spice mix over the cauliflower florets and mix.
- Pour the milk mixture over the cauliflower and mix well until they are coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour minimum.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan until it reaches 350°F (180°C).
- Toss each cauliflower floret in the flour mixture until well-coated, shaking off any excess. Dip them back in the remaining soy milk mixture in the bowl where they marinated, then again in the flour mixture.
- Fry the cauliflower for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the pieces on a wire or paper towels. Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413 calories, Carbohydrate 70 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 12 grams, Sugar 5 grams
HOT AND SPICY CAULIFLOWER
This was submitted by Reshma Bhat to the Thursday magazine and was published in the issue dated August 12-18th'2005. Enjoy!
Provided by Charishma_Ramchanda
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Soak the cauliflower florets in lukewarm water to which you have to first add salt and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Grind together the corriander leaves, coconut, green chillies, garlic cloves and ginger.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Fry the onions in it till golden brown.
- Add the ground masala and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add all the dry masalas, i.e., red chilli, turmeric, garam masala powder and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in the greenpeas, potatoes and rinsed and drained cauliflower florets.
- Add 2 cups of water, cover and cook for 20 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with steamed white Basmati rice or naan or paratha or rotis, as you like alongwith a bowl of raita or yoghurt on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 447.9, Fat 24.7, SaturatedFat 18.9, Sodium 79.7, Carbohydrate 52.7, Fiber 15.3, Sugar 12.9, Protein 11.3
SPICY SESAME CAULIFLOWER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: flour, milk, baking powder, garlic powder, cauliflower, oil, sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, Sriracha, sesame seed, scallion, cornstarch slurry
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Whisk together flour, milk, baking powder and garlic powder.
- Add the chopped cauliflower and toss to coat. Make sure there's a thin layer of batter over the cauliflower.
- Deep fry cauliflower until golden brown, remove and drain excess oil.
- Make the spicy sesame sauce by combining the sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar and sriracha.
- Bring the sauce to a boil then add the cornstarch slurry. Mix in and let the sauce thicken.
- Add the fried cauliflower and toss to coat in sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallions. Serve with rice.
- Nutrition Calories: 5211 Fat: 519 grams Carbs: 135 grams Fiber: 11 grams Sugars: 50 grams Protein: 29 grams
Nutrition Facts : Calories 509 calories, Carbohydrate 67 grams, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 14 grams, Sugar 25 grams
More about "spicy cauliflower recipes"
SPICY BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES - SKINNYTASTE
SPICY CAULIFLOWER BITES - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
SPICY KOREAN CAULIFLOWER - LUDA FOODS RECIPE
SPICY CAULIFLOWER SOUP RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
SPICY GRILLED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
STICKY AND SPICY BAKED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
35 BEST CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | WHAT TO MAKE WITH …
SWEET AND SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER FROM THE FITCHEN
SPICY PICKLED CAULIFLOWER (ESCABECHE) - MINIMALIST BAKER
SPICE-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | INDIAN RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
SPICY CARAMELIZED CAULIFLOWER - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
SPICY WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH PARMESAN RECIPE
SWEET AND SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER.
SPICY CAULIFLOWER WITH PEANUT DIP (VEGAN) - OH MY VEGGIES
36 EASY CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - MINIMALIST BAKER
CAULIFLOWER STEAK GRILLED - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - BBC FOOD
SPICY CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - TESCO REAL FOOD
SWEET AND SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - EMILY BITES
10 BEST SPICY CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CHEESE SAUCE - BUDGET BYTES
THE BEST SPICY CAULIFLOWER WINGS EVER! - MONSON MADE THIS
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - A VIRTUAL VEGAN
HOT & SPICY, PICKLED CAULIFLOWER - HEALTH STARTS IN THE KITCHEN
GRILLED SPICED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
SPICY KOREAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER | MARION'S KITCHEN
BEST SPICY CAULIFLOWER STIR-FRY RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
ALADDIN'S SPICY CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WITH SPICY TAHINI RANCH. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
SPICY CAJUN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH RéMOULADE DIPPING SAUCE
SPICY CAULIFLOWER STIR-FRY - THE PIONEER WOMAN
SPICED ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
SPICY WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - PUREWOW
RECIPE: SPICY CAULIFLOWER STIR-FRY - KITCHN
SPICY ROASTED HARISSA CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - FOOD AND DRINK …
SPICY KOREAN CAULIFLOWER – THE TABLE OF SPICE
SWEET AND SPICY BAKED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love