SPICY SPAGHETTI SAUCE
I appreciate the fact that this hearty pasta sauce is quick to assemble and cooks in just a few hours. My husband and I have our hands full raising two children and 25,000 game birds on our farm.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato juice, tomato paste, mushrooms and seasonings; bring to a boil., Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Discard bay leaves. Serve with spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts :
BASIC SPICY TOMATO SAUCE
This sauce can be used for spaghetti, ravioli, chicken Parmesan, or anything Italian! It's very quick and very easy! Anything from seasoning to spices can be adjusted without compromising the basic flavor of the sauce. Sometimes we add bell peppers or tomatoes with green chiles. Add anything you like.
Provided by SUNNILOVE
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion in the oil until translucent. Add the garlic and cook and stir another 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt. Cook until completely heated, another 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.7 calories, Carbohydrate 13.6 g, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 174.3 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
PENNE SPICY TOMATO SAUCE
This is a simple and tasty pasta recipe - perfect for students. Add more or less chilli to taste.
Provided by markely63
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and fry for 4-5 minutes, or until softened and beginning to colour.Add the garlic and chilli and continue to fry for 1-2 minutes
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes, red wine vinegar, tomato purÃÂ©e, a splash or two of Tabasco (to taste), sugar and half of the basil leaves, and stir well. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, then continue to simmer for 18-20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and reduced in volume.
- Just before serving, stir the crumbled mozzarella into the spicy tomato sauce. Stir the drained pasta into the sauce.
- To serve, divide the pasta and sauce equally among four serving plates. Sprinkle over the remaining torn basil leaves and the grated parmesan.
THICK AND SPICY SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- Saute onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in hot oil in a large pot until the vegetables are tender.
- Add in ground beef; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble the meat; drain well and return to pot.
- Stir in the next 15 ingredients; cover, lower heat and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Take out bay leaves; stir in Burgundy wine.
- On individual plates, spoon sauce over cooked spaghetti; sprinkle each serving with cheese, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330.2, Fat 17.1, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 61.7, Sodium 1109.9, Carbohydrate 23.5, Fiber 5.5, Sugar 13.1, Protein 21.5
SPICY SPAGHETTI SAUCE
This was one of those "accident" recipe's that turned out really great. I was making spaghetti one night and when I went looking for a jar of sauce there wasn't any. The only thing close to a tomatoe base sauce was something that I picked up from a specialty store. You can make it one of two ways (that I've tried anyhow). The first is how I made it the other night with less of a kick. Or with a spicy kick like I made it the first time. The ingredients that say "optional" those are the ones that I added to give it more of a consistency and color. Plus it tamed it. Either way I feel this is pretty good.
Provided by ChrissyVas
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook the ground beef on a medium to low flame. If you choose to not use this method, then put a few tablespoons of oil in the pan and cook only half of the bag of meatballs. Or as many as you want.
- Once the ground beef has started to change to a light pink, drain the excess oils and add the frozen meatballs. Cook until the ground beef is cook all the way through and until the meatballs are no longer frozen.
- Now add your Pataka's Original Cooking sauce. Then take the 1/2 cup milk and put it in the jar of the cooking sauce to get the excess sauce that remains and add it to the pan.
- Add the diced tomatoes and the bell peppers continue to cook on a medium flame until the sauce starts to simmer and reduce to a low flame. Continue cooking until the bell peppers are soft -- or if you like a little crunch just cook until they are warm.
- Toss with your favorite pasta and enjoy!
- *Note: The cooking sauce only comes in a 15 ounce jar, the site was giving me a hard time. If you like all of the extra ingredients and still want more of a kick you could always add half a jar more of the Pataks Cooking Sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303, Fat 18.5, SaturatedFat 7.4, Cholesterol 81.4, Sodium 391.3, Carbohydrate 10.6, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 5.6, Protein 23.7
More about "spicy pasta sauce recipes"
15 SPICY PASTA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SUPREMELY SPICY SPAGHETTI MEAT SAUCE - BECKY'S BEST …
10 BEST SPICY PASTA SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
68 HOMEMADE PASTA SAUCE RECIPES THAT AREN'T MARINARA
SPICY ITALIAN PASTA SAUCE | RAO'S ARRABBIATA COPYCAT
30 BEST PASTA SAUCE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
SPICY ALFREDO SAUCE (ONE POT, 30 MINUTES) - URBAN …
CLASSIC TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE FOR PASTA - THE SPRUCE EATS
TYPES OF PASTA SAUCE: THE TOP 10 BEST PASTA SAUCES - UNO CASA
20 MINUTE ARRABBIATA SAUCE RECIPE (SPICY PASTA SAUCE)
MOSTLY BAKES BEST SPICY SICILIAN PASTA SAUCE
SPICY TAHINI PASTA SAUCE - CONTENTEDNESS COOKING
SPICY CHICKEN PASTA • SALT & LAVENDER
COPYCAT CARBONE'S SPICY PASTA - I AM HOMESTEADER
PENNE AL'ARRABIATA (PASTA WITH A SPICY TOMATO SAUCE) RECIPE
ARRABBIATA SAUCE - GIMME SOME OVEN
SPICY PASTA RECIPES | PASTA EVANGELISTS
EASY SPICY PASTA WITH HARISSA PASTE | SIMPLE. TASTY. GOOD.
SIMPLY DELICIOUS ALLERGY FRIENDLY RECIPES - THE PRETTY BEE
SPICY SPAGHETTI WITH GARLIC AND OLIVE OIL RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE PASTA SAUCE: TRY THIS 20-MINUTE RECIPE TONIGHT
PASTA WITH NO-COOK SPICY TOMATO SAUCE - SERVING DUMPLINGS
SPICY PASTA SAUCE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
SPICY ALFREDO PASTA - SNAPPY GOURMET
7 BEST SPICY VODKA PASTA RECIPES - PASTA.COM
46 SAUCY ITALIAN PASTA DISHES YOU SHOULD KNOW AND LOVE
PENNE ARRABBIATA (AUTHENTIC ITALIAN SPICY PASTA RECIPE)
GIGI HADID'S SPICY VODKA SAUCE RECIPE - GIGI HADID PASTA - PARADE ...
SPICY VODKA PASTA (GIGI HADID RECIPE) | FOODTALK
35+ SPICY VEGETARIAN PASTA RECIPES - THE FIERY VEGETARIAN
5 INGREDIENT SPICY GARLIC PASTA - SCRAMBLED CHEFS
SPICY TOMATO CREAM PASTA - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
SPICY PASTA SAUCE – IT'S ALL GOOD VEGAN
NANA'S BEST MEAT SAUCE (WITH SPAGHETTI) RECIPE - A SPICY …
SPICY ARRABBIATA PASTA - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
7 BEST PINK SAUCE PASTA RECIPES
SPICY LIME MICHELADA
SPICY ITALIAN SAUSAGE PASTA • SALT & LAVENDER
10 BEST SPICY PASTA SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPAGHETTI WITH SPICY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE - SPICE UP THE CURRY
EASY SPICY TOMATO PASTA RECIPE - SEARCHING FOR SPICE
GIGI HADID PASTA (TIK TOK RECIPE) - SEASON & THYME
SPICY CHERRY TOMATO PASTA SAUCE (DONE IN 30 MINUTES!)
#weeknight #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #easy #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something
You'll also love