PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚F).
- In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Stir until fully coated.
- Spread the cauliflower on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and bake for an additional 10.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 11 grams, Sugar 6 grams
LASAGNA WITH SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
Now that I've discovered how delicious roasted cauliflower is and how easy it is to do it, that's the only way I want to cook it. It might be difficult to abstain from eating the cauliflower before you've gotten it into your lasagna.
Provided by Martha Rose Shulman
Categories dinner, casseroles, main course
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut away the bottom of the cauliflower stem and trim off the leaves. Cut the cauliflower into slices 1/3 inch thick, letting the florets on the edges fall off. Toss all of it, including the bits that have fallen away, with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on the baking sheet in an even layer. Roast for about 15 minutes, stirring and flipping over the big slices after 8 minutes, until the slices are tender when pierced with a paring knife and the small florets are nicely browned. Remove from the oven, toss with the red pepper flakes and set aside. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees.
- Blend the ricotta cheese, water or stock, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Oil a rectangular baking dish and spread a spoonful of tomato sauce over the bottom. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles. Spoon a thin layer of the ricotta mixture over the noodles. Top with a layer of cauliflower, then a layer of tomato sauce and a layer of Parmesan. Repeat the layers, ending with a layer of lasagna noodles topped with tomato sauce and Parmesan.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with foil and place in the oven. Bake 40 minutes, until the noodles are tender and the mixture is bubbling. Uncover and, if you wish, bake another 10 minutes, until the top begins to brown. Remove from the heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 361, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 39 grams, Fat 15 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 19 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Sodium 781 milligrams, Sugar 6 grams
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine cauliflower florets, olive oil, hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss to combine. Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is soft and cooked through, about 30 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.6 calories, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 0.2 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 389.8 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
- Heat the oil in a big pan or wok with a lid, then add the ginger and spices. Swirl everything around for a few secs until the spices are aromatic. Reduce the heat, then stir in the cauliflower and some seasoning. Put the lid on and cook for 10 mins or until softened, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle over the coriander before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 7 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.05 milligram of sodium
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH SRIRACHA AND SESAME
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a rimmed baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and Sriracha. Whisk well.
- Gently add cauliflower and coat with marinade.
- Arrange cauliflower on baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Turn cauliflower over and roast for another 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
A fantastic way to serve cauliflower. Roasting cauliflower brings out its natural sweetness. The cayenne adds just enough heat to complement the sweetness. A tasty side dish or even a delicious healthy snack.
Provided by Vickey Yott Morrissey
Categories Other Snacks
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Break cauliflower up into small, uniform pieces.
- 3. Whisk olive oil and spices together in a bowl. (Not the white cheddar popcorn seasoning) Add the uniform pieces of cauliflower and mix thoroughly. I did these about the size of a popped popcorn kernel.
- 4. Place parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet, then place the seasoned cauliflower pieces on top of the parchment paper. Try a snack with some of the seasoned pieces eaten raw... tastes really good to me!
- 5. Place on the center shelf of the preheated oven. Roast for 45 minutes, or to the level desired.
- 6. I like mine crisp with brown edges. These need to be stirred on the pan every 15 minutes until done.
- 7. May sprinkle with white cheddar popcorn seasoning, if desired.
People also searched
More about "spicy roasted cauliflower recipes"
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 40 minsServings 4Calories 134 per serving See details »
ROASTED SPICY CAULIFLOWER WITH PAPRIKA AND ... - YAY! FOR FOOD
4.5/5 (16)Category Side DishesServings 4Total Time 35 mins
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet (lined with aluminum foil for easy clean-up).
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and spices (including salt and pepper) until the cauliflower is well coated.
- After removing the cauliflower from the oven, top with lemon juice and cilantro. Season with additional salt and pepper if you like. Best served immediately.
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS | YEPRECIPES.COM
4.9/5 (15)Category Main DishesCuisine American/GlobalTotal Time 30 mins
- Remove the stem and any leaves from the cauliflower, but keep the core in tact. Hold cauliflower with its base on a cutting board and with a sharp knife, make one cut through the center of the cauliflower to divide it in half. Now cut each half into two 1-inch thick slices for a total of 4 "steaks" with some loose florets.
- Mix the oil and spices together in a small bowl then brush over all over the cauliflower steaks and loose florets.
- Lay the steaks and florets on a baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, flipping them over halfway through..
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
4.8/5 Category SidesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C). Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into quarters. Then cut away the thickest part of the core. Pull the florets apart with your fingers or cut them away from the rest of the head with the tip of a paring knife. You want the florets to be 1 1/2 inches or so in size. You should have about 4 generous cups florets.
- Dump the cauliflower in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, chili powder, paprika, salt, and a good grinding of black pepper. Pour the oil mixture over the cauliflower florets and toss to thoroughly coat.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on the parchment, making certain to leave some space between the florets, and roast, stirring once, for 20 to 30 minutes. You want the cauliflower to be deep golden and beginning to crisp at the edges.
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
3.7/5 (49)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- Adjust the oven rack to the middle position, and preheat oven to 425°F. In a small bowl, add smoked paprika, turmeric, garlic powder salt and black pepper. Mix everything very well.
- Place the cauliflower florets on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Pour olive oil on top of the cauliflower florets and toss until everything is evenly coated. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the cauliflower, and mix well to combine.
- Roast for about 25-30 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
SPICE-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | INDIAN RECIPES | TESCO ...
4/5 (67)Category Side DishCuisine IndianTotal Time 30 mins See details »
EASY INDIAN SPICE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH ROSEMARY RECIPE
5/5 (1)Category Side DishesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Cut cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches each. Transfer the florets to a bowl. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet and roast, turning occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve.
SWEET AND SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER FROM THE FITCHEN
Servings 4Total Time 35 minsCategory Side
- In a large bowl (or a Ziplock bag) combine cauliflower and other ingredients – maple syrup, sriracha, olive oil, tamari, and pepper. Mix until the cauliflower is well coated.
- Pour the cauliflower onto the baking sheet and place in the oven. Be sure to give the cauliflower "room to breathe." If the baking sheet is over-crowded, the cauliflower will "steam" and it won't cook right. If you need to, divide it between 2 baking sheets.
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CHEESE SAUCE - BUDGET BYTES
4.9/5 (26)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 2Total Time 35 mins
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. In a small bowl combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and some freshly cracked pepper.
- Spread the frozen cauliflower florets out onto a baking sheet (no need to thaw first), then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the spices over top. Toss the cauliflower in the oil and spices until they are fairly evenly coated.
- Transfer the seasoned cauliflower to the preheated oven and roast for 30 minutes, stirring once half way through.
- About half way through the roasting time, begin the cheese sauce. Add the evaporated milk and butter to a small sauce pot. Heat over medium, while stirring, until the butter has melted and the evaporated milk is hot. This should only take a couple of minutes.
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CHILI POWDER AND CUMIN
5/5 (1)Category SidesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- Drizzle with olive oil then mix and turn the cauliflower until each piece is coated with seasoning and oil.
SWEET AND SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - EMILY BITES
5/5 (3)Category Side DishCuisine American, ChineseTotal Time 50 mins
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the soy sauce, honey, olive oil, lemon juice, sriracha, garlic, and pepper until thoroughly combined. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and pour the sauce over the cauliflower. Stir/toss the cauliflower florets in the sauce until they are well coated and most of the sauce is on the cauliflower. Arrange the florets spread apart on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle any extra sauce onto the florets.
SPICY CAJUN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH RéMOULADE DIPPING SAUCE
5/5 (1)Category Side DishCuisine American, CajunTotal Time 40 mins See details »
SPICY RANCH CAULIFLOWER RECIPE ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
5/5 (2)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- In a medium bowl, melt butter. Then add hot sauce and chipotle powder to butter and whisk together until well combined.
- Place cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Toss cauliflower in spicy butter until well coated. Pour the cauliflower onto the prepared baking sheet. Try to keep the pieces together but not on top of each other, don’t space them out.
- In a second medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and ranch mix. Stir together until evenly mixed. (Try to avoid eating this mixture by the spoonful. It's delicious on just about everything!!)
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER | RECIPE - CENTSIBLEKETO
Reviews 9Total Time 40 minsServings 4 See details »
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER 15 WAYS | ALLRECIPES
Author Mary Claire Lagroue See details »
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND ...
Servings 4Total Time 50 minsCategory Sides See details »
EASY SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER | LOW CARB RECIPES ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Side DishServings 4Total Time 30 mins See details »
5 EASY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES FROM THE FITCHEN
Category Side DishTotal Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 91Total Fat 6g 8%Saturated Fat 4g 19%Estimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
See details »
WHOLE ROASTED SPICY CAULIFLOWER – PIEDIMONTE'S RECIPES
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?