SPINACH VEGETABLE SOUP
Here's a thick and creamy soup that combines a bevy of vegetables with herbs for unbeatable flavor. Jennifer Neilsen of Williamston, North Carolina sent the low-fat recipe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a Dutch oven, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Add the broth, potatoes, turnip, carrot, green pepper and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. , Stir in spinach and corn; cool slightly. Puree half of the soup in a blender; return to the pan and heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 788mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SAUTEED RADISHES WITH SPINACH
- Cook 2 bunches trimmed and halved radishes and 1 sliced red onion in a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat, stirring, until tender, about 8 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Stir in 5 ounces baby spinach, the juice of 1/2 lemon and a pinch each of salt and pepper; cook until wilted, about 1 minute.
CROCK POT SPINACH-TOMATO-VEGETABLE SOUP
Modified version of a recipe from the Weight Watchers website. It's easy, delicious, nutritious, filling, and ZERO points!
Provided by Barb Witherspoon
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Remove bay leaves, stir and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 34.6, Fat 0.4, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 42.1, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 3.6, Protein 1.9
RADISH TOP SOUP
This is an easy recipe that uses an unlikely part of a vegetable we love to eat. It's thick and rich, and so hearty. I recommend eating it with a loaf of crusty bread!
Provided by LAURA NASON
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion, and saute until tender. Mix in the potatoes and radish greens, coating them with the butter. Pour in chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Allow the soup mixture to cool slightly, and transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan. Mix in the heavy cream. Cook and stir until well blended. Serve with radish slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.5 calories, Carbohydrate 17.9 g, Cholesterol 31.6 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 688.1 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
SPINACH AND RADISH SOUP
- In a large soup kettle, bring broth to a boil.
- Stir in ginger, sugar, pepper and vinegar.
- Stir in scallions.
- Stir in radishes and spinach.
- Return to almost a boil and cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimps.
- Simmer for five minutes more.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5-6 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.9, Fat 3.2, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 142.9, Sodium 1672.5, Carbohydrate 17.9, Fiber 3, Sugar 11.9, Protein 23.8
GARLIC SOUP WITH SPINACH
I made a lot of turkey stock after Thanksgiving and pulled some out for this spinach-packed, very quick and easy soup. A vegetarian version made simply with water and garlic is equally delicious.
Provided by Martha Rose Shulman
Categories dinner, soups and stews, main course
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the stock or water in a large saucepan or soup pot with the bouquet garni. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Bring to a simmer and add the garlic. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Add the pasta and simmer 5 minutes, until cooked al dente. Remove the bouquet garni.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and stir in 1/3 cup of stock, making sure that it is not boiling, and the cheese.
- Stir the spinach into the simmering stock and simmer for 1 minute. Drizzle in the egg mixture, scraping all of it in with a rubber spatula. Turn off the heat and stir very slowly with the spatula, paddling it back and forth until the eggs have set. Taste, adjust seasoning, and serve at once.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 255, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams, Carbohydrate 26 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 18 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 1043 milligrams, Sugar 6 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "spinach and vegetable soup with radishes recipes"
CHUNKY VEGETABLE AND SPINACH SOUP - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
4.6/5 (42)Category Main Course, SoupCuisine North AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 50 mins
- In a very large, heavy-bottomed Dutch oven or soup pot, add the onions and olive oil. Saute the onions over medium heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- Next, add the thyme, salt, ground black pepper, bay leaves, carrots, celery, and rutabaga. Stir well to combine and place a lid on the pot. Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and the water. Stir well and place a lid back on the pot. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
VEGETABLE SOUP WITH RADISH RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
VEGAN SPINACH SOUP - HEALTHIER STEPS
SPRING RAMP, RADISH & SPINACH SOUP RECIPE - SIMPLE …
RECIPE: VEGETABLE SPINACH SOUP STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
SPINACH SOUP RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
INSTANT POT LENTIL SOUP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
10 BEST RADISH SOUP VEGETARIAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
35+ ESSENTIAL SOUP RECIPES FOR SPRING | EATINGWELL
23 BEST SPRING SOUP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
SAUTéED RADISHES AND MIXED VEGETABLES - GOOD FOOD VEGAN
SPINACH AND YOGURT SOUP - SPINACH SOUP RECIPES
GET HEALTHY WITH SPINACH AND VEGETABLE SOUP | RECIPES INSPIRATION
SPINACH & RADISH SOUP - LITTLE CHOICES EVERYDAY
SPINACH AND VEGETABLE SOUP WITH RADISHES - ZUCCHINI SOUP RECIPES
2,718 ONION SOUP RECIPES - PAGE 154
HOW TO COOK SPINACH WITH CHICKPEAS AND RADISHES - RECIPE
SPINACH AND CHEESE RAVIOLI SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKPEAS, SPINACH, AND ROASTED RADISHES RECIPE ON FOOD52
19 BEST RADISH RECIPES YOU MUST TRY - RECIPES.NET
10 BEST RADISH VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
RADISH, MINT AND CUCUMBER SALAD - VEGETABLES
HOT SPINACH DIP KNORR VEGETABLE SOUP MIX RECIPE
LINGUINE WITH SPINACH, FETA AND RADISH RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
RADISH GREENS VEGETABLE SOUP - FORK IN THE ROAD
SPINACH SOUP | RICARDO
15 DELICIOUS RAW SPINACH RECIPES - ADDICTED TO VEGGIES
25 EASY SPINACH RECIPES & DISHES » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
SPINACH AND VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE | VITAMIX
SPRING SPINACH AND LEEK SOUP - EXPERIENCE LIFE
15 VEGETARIAN SPINACH RECIPES - MY DAINTY KITCHEN
RADISHES IN VEGETABLE SOUP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
RADISH LEAF SOUP - PARDON YOUR FRENCH
ROASTED CARAMELISED PARSNIP AND KūMARA WITH LENTILS - VEGETABLES
SPINACH AND VEGETABLE SOUP WITH RADISHES | RECIPESTY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook spinach and radishes in a steamer?Spinach and vegetable soup with radishes. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add spinach, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 6 minutes. Keep warm.
How do you cook spinach in soup?Add the potatoes and cook for 10 more minutes, or until the potatoes are slightly tender, then add the spinach and cook for another minute or two, just until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally. Remove your soup from heat and add salt and red wine vinegar, stirring to combine.
How to make a vegetable soup soup?First, in a large soup or stock pot, cook the celery, carrots, onion and garlic in the vegetable oil or olive oil until soft, about 10-12 minutes, over medium heat. Next, add the water or vegetable broth, bay leaves and lentils. Simmer over medium heat, covered, for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
How to cook radishes?Cook 2 bunches trimmed and halved radishes and 1 sliced red onion in a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat, stirring, until tender, about 8 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Stir in 5 ounces baby spinach, the juice of 1/2 lemon and a pinch each of salt and pepper; cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Looking for Something Else?