STAR SPANGLE LAYERED DIP
- Evenly spread the refried beans on the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Spread the guacamole over the beans and then spread the sour cream over the guacamole. Sprinkle with scallions and then the shredded cheese.
- To make the shape of a flag, arrange the black olives in the top left corner of the dish. Sprinkle with a dusting of cotija cheese. Spoon salsa in stripe formation on the rest of the dish. Sprinkle the remaining cotija cheese between the salsa to create white stripes. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with corn chips for dipping.
The best time for this dessert is midsummer, when the blueberries are thick in our northern woods. Red raspberries can be added to the mixed berries, too, to brighten the patriotic colors.-Anne Theriault, Wellesley, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place strawberries and blueberries in separate bowls. Drizzle each with 2 teaspoons vinaigrette; toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix yogurt and mint., Spoon strawberries into 4 parfait glasses. Layer each with yogurt mixture and blueberries. If desired, top with coconut.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172 calories, Fat 7g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 41mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
STAR SPANGLED SPIRIT
- In a measuring cup or cocktail shaker, combine the strawberry daiquiri mix and lime juice. Stir and set aside.
- In a measuring cup or cocktail shaker, combine the coconut milk and coconut rum. Stir and set aside.
- Pour 1 ounce of the blue curaçao on a small plate. Pour the sanding sugar on a second plate. Dip the rim of a highball glass into the blue curaçao and then into the sanding sugar to rim the glass.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the glass and fill the glass with crushed ice, being careful not to mess up the sugared rim. Pour the coconut milk mixture into the glass on top of the strawberry mixture. Top with the remaining ounce blue curaçao. Add a straw and serve.
STAR SPANGLED CAKE
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter,flour an 18 by 13 by 1 1/2-inch sheet pan. Or, I like to use parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on high speed, until light and fluffy. On medium speed, add the eggs, 2 at a time, then add the sour cream and vanilla. Scrape down the sides and stir until smooth.
- Sift together the flour, cornstarch, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture to the butter mixture until just combined. Pour into the prepared pan. Smooth the top with a spatula. Bake in the center of the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool to room temperature.
- For the icing, combine the butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mixing just until smooth.
- Spread three-fourths of the icing on the top of the cooled sheet cake. Outline the flag on the top of the cake with a toothpick. Fill the upper left corner with blueberries. Place 2 rows of raspberries across the top of the cake like a red stripe. Put the remaining icing in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and pipe two rows of white stripes below the raspberries. Alternate rows of raspberries and strawberries for the red stripes, and icing for the white stripes, until the flag is completed. Pipe stars on top of the blueberries.
- You can serve this cake right in the pan, or, if you want to turn it out onto a board before frosting, use parchment paper when you grease and flour the pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 705.8, Fat 45, SaturatedFat 27.8, Cholesterol 192.4, Sodium 286, Carbohydrate 70.5, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 52.5, Protein 7.4
STAR-SPANGLED FRUIT SKEWERS RECIPE BY TASTY
- For 3 of the skewers add one strawberry and one banana, alternating colors until you have about 2 inches left on the end of skewer. To represent the flag, start with a strawberry and end with a strawberry. Then add 5 blueberries to the end. Set on the left side of a platter or tray.
- For the rest of the skewers, add alternating strawberries and bananas until you run out of room on your skewer, again starting and ending with strawberries. Set to the right of the other skewers.
- Bring to your party, serve, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108 calories, Carbohydrate 27 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 15 grams
STAR-SPANGLED FRUIT PLATTER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: blueberry, watermelon, yogurt covered pretzel
Provided by Mercedes Sandoval
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put blueberries in a bowl or square container and place on top of a rectangle food tray.
- Place watermelon in a row, and then the pretzels until you fill up the platter, alternating red and white.
- Bring to your party, serve and, enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Carbohydrate 21 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 15 grams
STAR SPANGLED KRISPIES
A patriotic treat that's simple and kid-friendly! (And adults enjoy it, too!) The serving size is an estimate, because it's been a while and I don't remember!
Provided by Kree6528
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place white chocolate chips and margarine in a microwave-safe bowl; heat at medium power for about 1 minute.
- Do not allow chocolate to burn!
- Stir until mixture is smooth; combine with cereal and red and blue M&M's.
- Drop onto waxed paper lined sheet pan to set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242.3, Fat 12.2, SaturatedFat 6.6, Cholesterol 5.7, Sodium 86.9, Carbohydrate 31.6, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 25.8, Protein 2.3
More about "star spangled krispies recipes"
BEST-EVER RICE KRISPIE TREATS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
STAR SPANGLED RICE KRISPIES TREATS - JUST SHORT OF CRAZY
65 RICE KRISPIE RECIPES YOU CAN'T RESIST - HOME MUSINGS
STAR SPANGLED RECIPES RECIPE BY CHEFCLUB US ORIGINAL
EASY 4TH OF JULY PARTY RECIPE: STAR SPANGLED CAKE MIX …
10 OF THE BEST STAR-SPANGLED RECIPES TO CELEBRATE THE …
STAR SPANGLED SHORTCAKES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
STAR-SPANGLED BANNER TREATS™ - RICE KRISPIES
Servings 8Total Time 40 mins
STAR CRUNCH: THE GALAXY'S BEST NO-BAKE COOKIE - SERIOUS EATS
BLUEBERRY PIE WITH STAR SPANGLED CRUST ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
STAR SPANGLED RICE KRISPIES TREATS | RICE KRISPIES, RICE KRISPIE TREATS ...
EASY PATRIOTIC RECIPE: STAR SPANGLED SNACK MIX
36 STAR SPANGLED RECIPES FOR THE 4TH OF JULY - A SOUTHERN …
STAR SPANGLED LEMON ICEBOX PIE FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
STAR SPANGLED RICE KRISPIE TREATS ON A STICK - BONBON ROSE GIRLS
RED WHITE AND BLUE RICE KRISPIE TREATS - TAMARA RAY RECIPES
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
STAR SPANGLED BANNER RICE KRISPIE TREATS
STAR SPANGLED KRISPIES - CHAMPSDIET.COM
STAR-SPANGLED RICE KRISPIES | 4TH OF JULY WREATH, SPANGLE, STAR …
STAR-SPANGLED S'MORES TRAY - THE BAKERMAMA
STAR SPANGLED RICE KRISPIE TREATS ON A STICK
STAR SPANGLED RICE KRISPIES TREATS | RICE KRISPIES, RICE KRISPIE TREATS ...
STAR SPANGLED RICE KRISPY TREATS - GRINNING CHEEK TO CHEEK
RED WHITE AND BLUE RICE KRISPIE TREATS - SHUGARY SWEETS
STAR SPANGLED RICE KRISPY TREAT POPS! USE LIGHTLY BUTTERED STAR …
STAR-SPANGLED SLAW - THE BAKERMAMA
STAR-SPANGLED FRUIT KEBABS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
STARS-AND-STRIPES-RICE-KRISPIES-TREATS - KELLOGGS.COM
STAR SPANGLED SHORTCAKES - MOMTASTIC
RICE KRISPIE STARS AND SPRINKLES | SNACK RECIPES | GOODTO
STAR SPANGLED CHUNKY CHIP COOKIES | OCEAN SPRAY®
STAR-SPANGLED GUMDROPS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
PATRIOTIC 4TH OF JULY DESSERTS | YUMMLY
STAR-SPANGLED BROWNIES RECIPE | BUNS IN MY OVEN
STAR SPANGLED STRAWBERRIES | CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES | 4TH …
STAR-SPANGLED COOKIES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
RED, WHITE AND BLUE STAR KRISPIES! | RICE KRISPIE TREATS, TREATS, …
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #5-ingredients-or-less #drop-cookies #desserts #easy #microwave #beginner-cook #potluck #fall #holiday-event #picnic #spring #summer #winter #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #seasonal #comfort-food #brown-bag #independence-day #inexpensive #taste-mood #sweet #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love