PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA
My take on a homemade Philly cheese steak pizza! I'm loading up my homemade pizza crust with a quick garlic white sauce, lots of sautéed peppers, onions, and mushrooms. So why order out on Friday Night when you can make it at home?
Provided by Marzia
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 475ºF. Roll the dough out into a 12 inch circle. Create a lip or rim by thickening the dough around the crust portion. This keeps the sauce in instead of running over the sides. Let dough rest for 15-20 minutes while you prepare the sauce.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and let cook for 1 minute or until it smells like baked pie dough. Slowly stream in the cold milk while you whisk. Add the pressed garlic and allow the sauce to come to a gentle simmer. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Remove the sauce from the stove; whisk in the parmesan cheese. Allow the sauce to cool for 5-10 minutes, you can prep your veggies in that time.
- The veggies can be used raw on the pizza if you prefer. I like to heat a skillet with a teaspoon of oil and cook each onions, peppers, and mushrooms for just a couple minutes separately. You'll use a total of 3 teaspoons of oil to do this. I sometimes let the onions go low and slow for a little longer to get them to sweeten up a bit more, however this is totally optional.
- Top the dough with sauce, cooked steak, veggies, and shredded cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbling and golden. For the last minute of baking, you can turn it to the broiler setting jus to get everything extra bubbly if you'd like. Slice pizza and serve!
STEAK PIZZA WITH PEPPERS AND ONIONS
If you've ever craved pizza and a cheesesteak at the same time -- and who hasn't? -- you're in luck; this pizza incorporates the flavors of both for a hearty dinner the whole family will love.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 dough half into a 14-inch oval. Transfer dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush with 1 teaspoon oil. Repeat with remaining dough half. Bake until crusts are puffed and golden brown, about 14 minutes, piercing large air bubbles with a knife, if necessary, and rotating sheets halfway through.
- Meanwhile, pat steak dry and season with salt and pepper. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high until almost smoking. Cook steak until medium-rare, 6 to 8 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to a cutting board, tent with foil, and let rest 10 minutes.
- In skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium. Add onion and bell peppers and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Uncover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender and dark brown in spots, 8 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak against grain. Top crusts with steak, vegetables, and cheese. Bake pizzas just until cheese is melted, 3 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 575 g, Fat 29 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 10 g
GARLIC & HERB STEAK PIZZA
We crave pizza that's super fast, cheesy and original. This one with steak and veggies is for folks who like their pie with everything on top. -Jade Fears, Grand Ridge, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 450°. Season steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steak; cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145° for medium-rare doneness. Remove from pan., Meanwhile, place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with garlic-herb cheese. Top with spinach and onion., Cut steak into slices; arrange on pizza. Top with mushrooms and cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into 12 pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440 calories, Fat 23g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 72mg cholesterol, Sodium 926mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
SLICED STEAK PIZZA
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stretch the crust over a 14-inch pizza pan. Evenly spread the sauce over the crust. Arrange the steak and red onions over the sauce. Mix the mozzarella and provolone cheeses together in a bowl then distribute them evenly over the pizza. Season with dried oregano, if desired. Bake the pizza until the crust is crisp and brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the pizza from the oven, cut it into wedges, and serve.
Drawing inspiration from a Neapolitan classic, we simmer steak in a tomato-based sauce flavored with peppers and onions for a hearty one-pot meal.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Sprinkle the steak all over with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak and sear until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Add the garlic to the skillet. Once it sizzles, add the onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until they soften slightly, about 4 minutes. Add the pepperoncini, tomatoes, oregano, red pepper flakes and 3/4 cup water and stir to combine. Bring to a rapid simmer, then nestle the steak in the sauce and simmer, turning once, until medium rare, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let rest about 5 minutes. Continue simmering the sauce until thickened, about 3 more minutes. Thinly slice the steak against the grain and divide among plates. Top with the sauce and parsley. Serve with focaccia.
EASY PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir beef sirloin in the prepared skillet over medium heat until browned on the outside and slightly pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer sirloin to a plate.
- Spray the skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray. Add mushrooms, onion, and green bell pepper; cook and stir until just turning tender, about 5 minutes.
- Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432.9 calories, Carbohydrate 21.5 g, Cholesterol 84.5 mg, Fat 27.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 26.1 g, SaturatedFat 16.6 g, Sodium 1141.1 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
Serve this tender, fall-off-the-bone meat with bread, polenta, or sauteed Swiss chard. You can also present it as a "sauce" by shredding the meat, mixing it with the leftover tomatoes from the pan, and tossing with pasta.From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Serves 6 to 8
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the meat on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over high heat and swirl in the olive oil. Brown the meat on both sides. Remove the meat from the skillet and take the pan off the heat.
- Stir into the pan the garlic, oregano, thyme, red pepper flakes, tomato paste, and whole tomatoes. Mash up the tomatoes with the back of a spoon, return the meat to the pan, spoon the sauce over it, and cover tightly.
- Braise in the oven for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook for an additional 30 minutes, until the sauce has thickened up.
CHEESE " STEAK" PIZZA
This recipe looks really good. I got it off my ground beef package. It states to look for more at the website beefitswhatsfordinner.
Provided by kittycara
Yield 2 slices, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Brown ground round in large in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook until beef is not pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, breaking beef up into small crumbles.
- Pour off drippings; season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Top with beef mixture, then cheese.
- Bake in 400° oven 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Makes 6 servings.
One of my first jobs was in a restaurant. This steakhouse pizza recipe gives me a chance to celebrate two of my favorite foods. I love the addition of eggs baked onto the pizza for a steak and eggs dish. -Lisa Benoit, Cookeville, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. Press dough to fit a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Pinch edges to form a rim. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes., Spread with dip; top with tomatoes. Toss steak with steak seasoning; place over tomatoes. Bake on a lower oven rack until steak reaches desired doneness and crust is golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with basil, pine nuts and bacon. Combine dressing and horseradish; serve with pizza.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Fat 12g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 434mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
" PIZZA" STEAK
This was a favorite of my children when they were growing up- I started out using a basic Swiss Steak recipe, but due to their tastes, it morphed into "Pizza Steak". Now my Grandchildren love it, too!
Provided by Kizzikate
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine flour, salt, & pepper. Pound into steaks.
- In large skillet, brown onions in oil over medium heat.
- Remove & set aside to drain. Add steaks to skillet, & brown well on both sides.
- Return onion to skillet, piling them on top of steaks.Pour pizza sauce over all. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium low, and simmer 10-12 minutes, until steaks are cooked through.
- Uncover and top evenly with parmesan and mozzarella. Cover, and cook 3-5 minutes until cheeses are melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215.1, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 734, Carbohydrate 14.6, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 3.9, Protein 8.1
STEAK PIZZA RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by cwyorkiex3
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Prepare your pizza crust. Do not cook just yet. Slice steak as thinly as possible into strips. Add strips to your pan and brown them. Now deglaze the pan with ½ cup of water, add 1/8 teaspoon of salt and simmer until there's just enough liquid to coat the meat. Scrape the brown residue off the bottom of the pan and toss the meat with it. In a separate pan sauté mushrooms and onions as needed. Line your pizza crust with a thin layer of white American cheese and top with a thin layer of Campbell's beef gravy. Bake pizza crust until it's almost done. Take out of the oven and pile with steak, mushrooms, onions, and provolone cheese. Put back in the oven and finish cooking.
CHEF JOHN'S STEAK PIZZAIOLA
There are hundreds of ways to make pizzaiola, from versions featuring slowly braised tough cuts of beef to quickly seared tenderloin medallions, like I used here. The one thing most people agree on is that you should, if at all possible, use really fresh, very sweet, vine-ripened tomatoes. Serve on top of toasted bread with mozzarella cheese.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Season steak medallions with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add steaks and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Reserve oil in skillet.
- Place mushrooms and butter into the skillet and season with salt; cook and stir until mushrooms are softened and beginning to brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; add peppers and cook and stir until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour in wine and sprinkle in dried oregano. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until the wine is nearly evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- Stir tomato concasse into the mushroom mixture and simmer until tomato is softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add fresh oregano, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper flakes; stir to combine. Adjust salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place steaks back into the skillet with the mushroom mixture and cook until warmed through and cooked to desired doneness, 4 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.8 calories, Carbohydrate 12.2 g, Cholesterol 63 mg, Fat 19.3 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 19.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 424.1 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
More about "steak pizza recipes"
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
ORIGINAL PHILLY - PIZZA STEAK
THE BEST STEAK PIZZAIOLA RECIPE [EVER] - THE PROUD ITALIAN
STEAK PIZZAIOLA RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA WITH EASY WHITE SAUCE
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA - FLY-LOCAL
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA | CANADIAN LIVING
STEAK AND POTATO PIZZA - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
STEAK PIZZA RECIPES | RECIPELAND
CALABRIAN CHILI STEAK PIZZA - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
STEAK HOUSE PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
STEAK PIZZA RECIPE BY THERETROKITCHEN - HALAAL RECIPES
STEAKHOUSE PIZZA - THE PIONEER WOMAN
STEAK AND POTATO PIZZA - HEARTY AND DELICIOUS - GRUMPY'S …
STEAK PIZZA RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
GRILLED STEAK PIZZA RECIPE - CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF
STEAK PIZZA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN STEAK PIZZAIOLA RECIPE WITH TOMATO SAUCE
SOUTHWESTERN STEAK PIZZA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GOURMET STEAK PIZZA - COBS BREAD
BBQ PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA - THE RECIPE REBEL
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
GRILLED STEAK FLATBREAD PIZZA RECIPE - THE SPECKLED PALATE
PILLSBURY® PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLUE CHEESE AND STEAK PIZZA RECIPE | COUPLE IN THE KITCHEN
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA RECIPE - TASTY SUB IN PIZZA FORM - CHISEL …
ITALIAN CHEESE STEAK PIZZA RECIPE - THE GUNNY SACK
BBQ STEAK PIZZA - COOKING WITH COCKTAIL RINGS
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA RECIPE IS FULLY LOADED - EATING RICHLY
COPYCAT DOMINO’S PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA RECIPE
CAULIFLOWER STEAK PIZZA – A SIMPLE PALATE
STEAK AND EGGS PIZZA RECIPE | GOZNEY
THE PIZZA-INSPIRED STEAK YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEEDED
STEAK PIZZAIOLA - BEEF RECIPES - ITALIAN RECIPES - DELISH
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA - SIP BITE GO
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #beef #eggs-dairy #american #easy #pizza #cheese #comfort-food #inexpensive #meat #taste-mood #savory
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook steak on pizza crust?Preheat oven to 450°. Season steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steak; cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145° for medium-rare doneness. Remove from pan. Meanwhile, place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with garlic-herb cheese.
What is the recipe for Philly Cheese Steak pizza?Philly Cheese Steak Pizza. 1 1 tablespoon butter. 2 1 tablespoon flour. 3 ½ cup cold milk. 4 1-3 cloves garlic, pressed. 5 1/8 teaspoon salt. 6 a pinch of black pepper AND nutmeg. 7 ¼ cup parmesan cheese.
What is Italian cheese steak pizza?Italian Cheese Steak Pizza is a delicious mash up of two easy dinner recipes: pizza and cheesesteak. This easy pizza recipe has steak, green peppers, onions, and lots of cheese on top! Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut 1 pound of boneless chuck steak into thin strips.
What do you put on pizza with sirloin steak?Add mushrooms, onion, and green bell pepper; cook and stir until just turning tender, about 5 minutes. Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.