A quick and easy dish to prepare, this chicken stir-fry is packed with veggies. Try adding bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, snap peas, or any of your favorite vegetables. Serve it with white or brown rice, or noodles.
Provided by Katie Sechrist
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and corn starch in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Mix ginger, garlic, and red pepper into sauce; coat chicken with marinade and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir bell pepper, water chestnuts, broccoli, carrots, and onion until just tender, about 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and keep warm.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving liquid. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken until slightly pink on the inside, about 2 minutes per side; return vegetables and reserved marinade to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 699.5 calories, Carbohydrate 76.7 g, Cholesterol 161.4 mg, Fat 12.1 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 67.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 1790.4 mg, Sugar 14.3 g
"This is a tasty, healthy meal that everyone in my house enjoys!" reports Lori Schlecht of Wimbledon, North Dakota.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut chicken into 1/2-in. strips; place in a resealable plastic bag. Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine the soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. , In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil; stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, about 3-5 minutes. Remove and keep warm. , Add remaining oil; stir- fry the broccoli, celery, carrots and onion for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add water and bouillon. Return chicken to pan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306 calories, Fat 14g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 73mg cholesterol, Sodium 239mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SPICY STIR-FRIED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
One of the easiest ways to serve a quick, delicious dinner is to choose a recipe that combines all the elements of your meal in a single dish. Here, find out how to make spicy stir-fried chicken and vegetables.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Place mushrooms in a medium bowl, and cover with boiling water. Soak 10 minutes, and drain in a colander.
- Place egg white, rice-wine vinegar, salt, and cornstarch mixture in a large bowl; whisk to combine. Add chicken, cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Bring a large stockpot of water to boil. Blanch broccoli for 1 minute; remove broccoli from water, and rinse under cold running water to stop cooking. Add carrots to boiling water, and blanch 1 to 2 minutes. Drain, and rinse under cold running water to stop cooking.
- Heat a large wok over medium-high heat. Add canola oil, ginger, garlic, scallions, and red-pepper flakes. Saute 30 seconds. Add onion and bell pepper, and saute 1 minute more. Add carrots, and cook another 2 minutes. Stir in broccoli, cabbage, jalapeno, and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes, until cabbage starts to wilt. Remove chicken from marinade, and add to wok. Saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 g, Cholesterol 31 g, Fat 7 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 17 g, Sodium 695 g
STIR FRIED CHICKEN WITH CARROTS AND SPINACH RECIPE - (3.7/5)
Provided by PineyCook
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with 2 teaspoons oil, sesame oil, cornstarch, sugar or honey, 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, and crushed red pepper flakes. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger, and fry for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant and slightly crisp. Add the chicken all in 1 layer, and allow to sear on one side for 1 minute. Once seared, stir-fry the chicken for a few seconds, and then add the carrot noodles. Stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, and add an additional tablespoon of soy sauce, along with the scallions. Stir-fry for 1 minute, and then add the baby spinach. Stir in the spinach until it's just wilted (it should only take a few seconds). Serve, and top with more chopped scallions if desired!
CLASSIC SWEET-AND-SOUR CHICKEN
Purchased sweet-and-sour sauce takes the work out of preparing this traditional dish, which tastes very much like the takeout version. "Before we were married, my husband surprised me by cooking this after a long day at work," recalls Holly Tittel of Great Bend, Kansas.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, water, egg, baking powder, sugar, salt and pepper. In an electric skillet, heat 1/4 in. of oil to 375°. Dip chicken into batter. Fry in oil, a few pieces at a time, for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels., In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the sweet-and-sour sauce, carrots, green pepper, onion and pineapple. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve chicken and sauce with rice.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "stir fried chicken with carrots and spinach recipe 375"
SAUTEED CHICKEN WITH STIR-FRIED SPINACH AND CARROTS
Cuisine American, ChineseEstimated Reading Time 1 minServings 4
STIR FRIED CHICKEN WITH CARROTS AND SPINACH RECIPE 375
QUICK CHICKEN STIR-FRY - SWANSON
4/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsServings 4Calories 304 per serving
20 MINUTE CHICKEN STIR FRY - THE SCHMIDTY WIFE
4.5/5 (125)Total Time 20 minsCategory DinnerCalories 310 per serving
BEST CHICKEN STIR FRY (HOW TO MAKE AHEAD, FREEZE, TIPS ...
Reviews 20Servings 4-6Cuisine ChineseCategory Main Course
STIR-FRIED GROUND CHICKEN WITH SPINACH - THE GLOBE AND MAIL
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
QUICK + EASY CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
5/5 (10)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 168 per serving
CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE IT IN 15 SIMPLE ...
Category Dinner Recipes
PEANUT AND SPINACH CHICKEN | RICARDO
5/5 (74)Category Main DishesAuthor Amanda O.Total Time 40 mins
CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH SPINACH | CHEF LOLA'S KITCHEN
Ratings 13Calories 264 per servingCategory Lunch/Dinner
STIR-FRIED CHICKEN WITH WILTED SPINACH & TAMARI WALNUTS ...
4/5 (2)Calories 312 per servingTotal Time 50 mins
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH BROCCOLI & CARROTS
4.5/5 (17)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 14Total Time 25 mins
STIR-FRIED CHICKEN WITH CRISPY SPINACH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CINNAMON FRIED CHICKEN - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
STIR FRIED CHICKEN BROCOLLI CAULIFLOWER AND CARROTS - YOUTUBE
10 BEST CHICKEN SPINACH STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST CHICKEN AND CARROT STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
GROUND PORK STIR FRY WITH SPINACH AND CARROT
STIR FRIED CHICKEN WITH WILTED SPINACH TAMARI WALNUTS RECIPES
RECIPE: DELICIOUS GROUND PORK STIR FRY WITH SPINACH AND ...
CHICKEN, SPINACH AND CARROT STIR-FRY | MIZKAN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken and vegetables for stir fry?Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large skillet and heat over high heat. Add chicken and stir fry until fully cooked, about 6-7 minutes. Take out of the pan and set aside. In the same pan heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onions, broccoli, carrots and mushrooms.
How to make chicken stir fry with cornstarch?Directions Combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 1 tablespoon oil until no longer pink. Stir-fry the cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, red pepper and onion in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan.
What is a honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe?This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is chicken and vegetables, cooked to perfection and tossed in a sweet and savory sauce. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli and carrots and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
How do you cook chicken in stir fry sauce?Combine all stir fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl or jar. Whisk together and set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the cubed chicken and cook until browned and almost cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer the chicken to a clean plate.