STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, egg whites, oil, water and margarita mix. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Stir lime zest into the Cool Whip®. Frost cooled cake and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.1 calories, Carbohydrate 30 g, Fat 13.4 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 210.9 mg, Sugar 23.3 g
STRAWBERRY-LIME LAYER CAKE
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Generously spray two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans with baking spray with flour.
- Make cake batter as directed on box--except stir lime peel into batter. Pour batter into pans. Bake and cool as directed on box for 8- or 9-inch rounds.
- Reserve 3 whole strawberries for garnish. Cut remaining strawberries into thin slices. Finely chop enough of the sliced strawberries to equal 1/2 cup.
- In medium bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed about 30 seconds to soften, then beat on high speed until fluffy. Add chopped strawberries and powdered sugar; beat on low speed until sugar has been incorporated. Increase speed to medium; beat until frosting is fluffy. Divide frosting into fourths.
- With long, sharp knife, split each cooled cake layer horizontally in half. Place 1 layer, cut side up, on serving plate. Spread with one-fourth of the frosting; top with half of the sliced strawberries. Add second layer, cut side down. Spread with one-fourth of the frosting. Add third layer, cut side up. Spread with one-fourth of the frosting; top with remaining sliced strawberries. Add remaining cake layer, cut side down. Frost top of cake with remaining frosting.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Frost side of cake with whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish top of cake with whole strawberries just before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530, Carbohydrate 76 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 350 mg, Sugar 58 g, TransFat 1/2 g
More about "strawberry lime layer cake recipes"
STRAWBERRY LIME CAKE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
Category DessertEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter, vanilla, powdered sugar, diced strawberries and heavy whipping cream until combined and creamy and stiff with peaks
VEGAN STRAWBERRY LIME LAYER CAKE - THE BAKING FAIRY
Reviews 1Category CakesServings 12Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
STRAWBERRY-LIME LAYER CAKE - BETTY CROCKER
Category CakeTotal Time 2 hrs 30 mins
STRAWBERRY LIME CAKE - TORNADOUGH ALLI
Reviews 13Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 50 mins
STRAWBERRY LIME LAYER CAKE RECIPE
STRAWBERRY-LIME LAYER CAKE RECIPE
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE WITH FRESH STRAWBERRY FROSTING ...
4.7/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 8 minsCategory CakeTotal Time 1 hr 23 mins
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE WITH TEQUILA FROSTING - KITCHEN ...
Ratings 25Servings 9Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
STRAWBERRY-LIME CREAM CAKE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
4.5/5 (19)Category Cakes/CupcakesServings 12Total Time 2 hrs 5 mins
LIME JELLO CAKE MIX RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
LIME AND COCONUT LAYER CAKE : STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE JELLO ...
STRAWBERRY-LIME LAYER CAKE | RECIPE | STRAWBERRY LIME ...
CHOCOLATE & STRAWBERRY LAYER CAKE RECIPE - HEALTHYADDICT
STRAWBERRY LIME LAYER CAKE RECIPES
STRAWBERRY AND LIME LAYER CAKE | LIME CAKE, YUMMY CAKES ...
STRAWBERRY LIME LAYER CAKE RECIPE RECIPE
STRAWBERRY-LIME LAYER CAKE
BEST STRAWBERRY JAM RECIPE : MOMOFUKU MILK BARâ€™S ...
MINI KEY LIME CHEESECAKE RECIPE - STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ...
STRAWBERRY & LIME LAYER CAKE – KS - KITCHEN SIMPLICITY
STRAWBERRY-LIME LAYER CAKE | RECIPE | LAYER CAKE RECIPES ...
STRAWBERRY LAYER CAKE - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you Frost a strawberries and lime cake?Place the first cake layer on the cake board and smooth 1 cup of frosting over the cake. Place the 2nd layer on top and repeat. Add the 3rd layer on top and frost the entire cake. Use the piping bag to pipe frosting on the top of the cake. Place slices of lime and strawberries on the cake.
How do you make a Strawberry Margarita cake?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, egg whites, oil, water and margarita mix. Pour batter into prepared pan. Stir lime zest into the Cool Whip(R). Frost cooled cake and refrigerate until serving.
What to put on top of strawberry cake?Use the piping bag to pipe frosting on the top of the cake. Place slices of lime and strawberries on the cake. Add lime zest over the top of the cake.
What kind of sugar to use for Strawberry frosting?Powdered sugar- Powdered sugar is the type of sugar that works best with frosting Strawberry puree- You might be able to find strawberry puree on its own or you can make some by putting fresh or frozen strawberries in the food processor. Sugar sprinkles- These are part of the decorating.