STUFFED PORK CHOPS I
I got this recipe from a friend and it is awesome! When I want comfort food, this is the one that I turn to. My husband loves it too! We love the stuffing so much I usually double the recipe for the bread crumb mixture, leave everything else the same. For the bread cubes, French bread works best, not sourdough.
Provided by Tina
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the pork chops. Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, melted butter, chicken broth, celery, onion, and poultry seasoning together. Put heaping mounds of the bread crumb mixture onto the pork chops.
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup with the water, and pour this mixture over the stuffing and pork chops.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 10 minutes longer or until juices run clear. The meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414.3 calories, Carbohydrate 19.1 g, Cholesterol 67.4 mg, Fat 29.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 17.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 776.5 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
STUFFED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare stuffing according to directions on box, increasing water by 1/4 cup.
- Cut slit into the side of each pork chop, cutting it almost in half. This is easiest on a mostly frozen chop.
- Stuff (and I mean stuff) each chop with as much stuffing as it can hold. You can also add a pat of butter, salt and pepper, or seasonings if desired.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until juice runs clear.
- We enjoy having cauliflower with our meal.
- Also-- DO NOT brown chops before hand. This causes them to be too tough, and too rigid to stuff correctly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.2, Fat 14.3, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 124.4, Sodium 687.3, Carbohydrate 32.5, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 3.5, Protein 44.5
ROASTED STUFFED DOUBLE LAMB LOIN
- Make the spinach stuffing by sauteing 1/4 cup onions and garlic in the oil and butter. Add spinach and saute until wilted. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Cool and combine with breadcrumbs and feta cheese.
- Make the sun-dried tomato mixture by soaking the tomatoes to soften, drain and chop finely. Saute remaining 1/4 cup onions over medium-high heat until translucent. Add chopped tomatoes, heat thoroughly. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay out loin, meat side up, trim away excess fat and sinew. Lay spinach/feta mixture between the 2 loins. Roll over the right flap and tightly pack it around the left loin. Roll the newly formed double loin over the left flap, cut off excess. Tie the roast tightly. Use a steel or wooden spoon to create a hole down the entire length of the lamb loin on each side of the stuffing. Using a pastry bag, pipe the tomato mixture into each hole. Season with salt and pepper. Brown over medium high heat. Roast for approximately 30 minutes. Check doneness with meat thermometer -- 120 degrees.
More about "stuffed double cut pork loin chops recipes"
APPLE-GRILLED DOUBLE-CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPE - JAMES …
THE BEST SOUS VIDE PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SOUS VIDE WAYS
STUFFED PORK CHOP RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
STUFFED DOUBLE CUT PORK CHOPS - DJ FOODIE
Servings 4Total Time 6 hrsEstimated Reading Time 6 minsCalories 822 per serving
- Remove the water from the heat and add the remaining ingredients, except the ice water and pork.
PORK LOIN RECIPES - THE BEST COOKBOOK: STUFFED DOUBLE-CUT PORK …
STUFFED PORK LOIN CHOP RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
GRILLED DOUBLE BONE-IN PORK CHOP - HELL’S KITCHEN RECIPES
STUFFED PORK LOIN RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY STUFFED PORK CHOPS - NORINE'S NEST
15 BEST STUFFED PORK CHOP RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
STUFFED DOUBLE-CUT PORK LOIN CHOPS RECIPE | GUY FIERI | FOOD …
RESTAURANT STYLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - CHEF DENNIS
STUFFED BONELESS PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
DOUBLE-CUT STUFFED PORK CHOPS – MANGIA LARRY
21 STUFFED PORK RECIPES FOR THOSE TIMES WHEN YOU CAN'T SERVE …
STUFFED DOUBLE-CUT PORK LOIN CHOPS – RECIPES NETWORK
STUFFED PORK CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
STUFFED DOUBLE-CUT PORK LOIN CHOPS
RECIPES STUFFED PORK LOIN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SIMPLY WHISKED
ANDOUILLE STUFFED DOUBLE CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPE - COOKING CHANNEL
STUFFED PORK CHOPS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
ANDOUILLE STUFFED DOUBLE CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
STUFFED BONELESS PORK LOIN CHOPS – MEMPHIS WOOD FIRE GRILLS
DOUBLE-CUT CAST IRON PORK CHOPS - GIRL CARNIVORE
21 STUFFED PORK LOIN CHOP RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
BONE IN STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
26 EASY AND TASTY STUFFED PORK LOIN CHOPS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
SOUTHWEST STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE FROM H-E-B
PERFECT THICK CUT PORK CHOPS - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
10 EASY AND TASTY STUFFED PORK LOIN CHOPS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
ANDOUILLE STUFFED DOUBLE CUT PORK CHOPS - EMERILS.COM
DOUBLE PORK LOIN CHOP WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON - THE HAPPY …
STUFFED PORK CHOPS - THE SEASONED MOM
OVEN BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
ANDOUILLE STUFFED DOUBLE CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS | MRFOOD.COM
STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH PARMESAN FILLING – WELLPLATED.COM
SAGE AND PARMESAN STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
STUFFED DOUBLE-CUT PORK LOIN CHOPS | RECIPE CART
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make stuffed pork chops at home?Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add spinach, cook until wilted. Stir in the stuffing mix, sour cream and sage. Fill each chop with about 1/3 cup stuffing mixture; secure with toothpicks if necessary. Place on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
How to cook pork loin chops in the oven?Instructions Preheat oven to 400˚F. Insert a sharp paring knife through each pork chop; carefully cut an opening to create a pocket. Season the pork chops with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in a large oven-safe skillet. Stir in minced garlic and cook for 20 seconds, or until fragrant.
How do you make baby spinach stuffed pork chops?Baby spinach and stuffing mix are the secrets to this elegant recipe. —Rebecca Nossaman, Ballwin, Missouri Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add spinach; cook until wilted. Stir in the stuffing mix, sour cream and sage.
How to cook pork chops for Christmas dinner?Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add spinach, cook until wilted. Stir in the stuffing mix, sour cream and sage. Fill each chop with about 1/3 cup stuffing mixture; secure with toothpicks if necessary.