SUMMER VEGETABLE KABOBS
I know. I know...Another grilled summer vegetable recipe; but this one is quick and super easy. Saw this recipe in a flyer from one of our local hospitals (United Health Services).
Provided by Suzie
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Wash veggies well; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper (to your liking) in a small bowl.
- Combine dressing and veggies in a resealable plastic bag, toss to coat.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place veggies on wooden skewers and grill over medium-high heat for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- TIP: Soak wooden skewers in water at least one hour to prevent from buring on the grill.
SUMMER VEGGIE KEBABS
Provided by Guy Fieri
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Carefully arrange the prepared vegetables onto skewers, and put them on a baking sheet. Combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, agave and lemon juice in a small bowl. Brush the marinade on the kebabs and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat. Put the skewers on the grill and cook on all sides, about 6 minutes total. Arrange the skewers on a serving platter and serve.
SUMMER VEGETABLE SKEWERS
Of all the possible vegetables to grill on skewers, zucchini and eggplant are some of the best, turning velvety soft and richly flavored as they sear over the flames. In this recipe, they're quickly marinated in oregano, garlic and olive oil while the grill heats, then brightened with plenty of fresh lemon juice just before serving. Salting them for 10 or so minutes before grilling helps season them through and through, but you can skip that step if you're short on time.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories skewers and kebabs, vegetables, main course
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the grill to high. With a colander set in the sink, lightly sprinkle the eggplant or zucchini with a little salt. Toss well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, oregano and red-pepper flakes. Whisk in oil. Pat vegetables dry with a clean kitchen towel or paper towels, and add to the bowl. Gently toss to coat. Let marinate while the grill heats up.
- Thread vegetables onto metal or pre-soaked bamboo skewers (see Tip), keeping the eggplant and zucchini on separate skewers, if using both vegetables. Reserve any leftover marinade at the bottom of bowl.
- When the grill is hot, add the skewers. Cook, rotating them carefully every few minutes, until evenly browned and slightly charred in places, about 7 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Brush with remaining marinade and squeeze a lemon wedge all over. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and serve.
GRILLED VEGGIE SKEWERS
- Soak skewers in water for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Alternately thread zucchini slices, yellow squash slices, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pineapple, and bell pepper onto the skewers.
- Whisk olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; brush mixture over vegetables.
- Cook skewers on preheated grill until vegetables are tender, turning and basting vegetables with olive oil mixture occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.4 calories, Carbohydrate 60.3 g, Fat 19.3 g, Fiber 9.4 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 316.1 mg, Sugar 40.7 g
More about "summer veggie kebabs recipes"
SUMMER VEGETABLE KABOBS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 55 minsServings 8
- Whisk together wine and next 6 ingredients until well blended; reserve 1/4 cup. Combine remaining white wine mixture and vegetables in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. Remove vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Thread vegetables onto skewers, and grill according to directions in "Guidelines and Cook Times for Vegetable Kabobs" below.
- Transfer skewers to a platter. Remove vegetables from skewers, if desired. Serve with reserved 1/4 cup white wine mixture.
VEGETABLE KABOBS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
5/5 (123)Calories 72 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel. If they have prominent stems, remove them.
SUMMER VEGGIE KEBABS | RECIPE | VEGGIE KEBABS, SALAD SIDE ...
GRILLED SUMMER SQUASH KEBABS | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
ASTRAY RECIPES: SUMMER VEGGIE KABOBS
VEGAN COOKOUT: SUMMER VEGETABLE AND TOFU KEBABS RECIPE ...
10 SUMMER KEBAB RECIPES | BBQ IDEAS | TESCO REAL FOOD
SUMMER VEGETABLE KABOBS RECIPE
15 BEST SKEWERS AND KABOBS FOR EASY SUMMER GRILLING ...
18 AMAZING SUMMER KEBAB RECIPES—BEST SUMMER …
VEGETABLE KABOBS - DAMN DELICIOUS
SUMMER VEGETABLE KABOBS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SUMMER VEGETABLE KEBABS - TEATIME MAGAZINE
GRILLED VEGGIE KABOBS WITH TOFU - HEARTBEET KITCHEN
SUMMER VEGGIE KEBABS | RECIPE | VEGGIE KEBABS, SALAD SIDE ...
ITALIAN PORK KABOBS WITH SUMMER VEGETABLES
21 VEGAN KEBAB RECIPES FOR YOUR NEXT BBQ PARTY - VEGAN ...
SUMMER VEGGIE KABOBS RECIPE
SUMMER VEGETABLE RECIPES | SUMMER RECIPES | FEATURES ...
SUMMER VEGGIE KEBABS – RECIPES NETWORK
EASY GRILLED KABOBS RECIPES - SOUTHERN LIVING
SUMMER VEGGIE KEBABS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GRILLED SUMMER VEGGIE SKEWERS - PUREHEALTHYLIVING.COM
VEGGIE SKEWERS AND SUMMER SALAD | METRO
BRYANT TERRY'S GRILLED VEGETABLE & TOFU KEBABS - RECIPE ...
VEGETARIAN KEBAB RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
SUMMER BBQ TOFU VEGETABLE KEBABS - FOOD HEAVEN MADE EASY
GRILLED VEGETABLE KABOBS - THE RECIPE CRITIC
20 KEBAB RECIPES TO SKEWER AND BBQ THIS SUMMER ...
RECIPE SUMMER VEGGIE KEBABS - YOUTUBE
HALLOUMI-AND-SUMMER VEGETABLE KEBABS RECIPE | SOUTHERN ...
SUMMER VEGGIE KEBABS WITH FRESH CORN RELISH RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best Veggie kebab to make?Grilled Eggplant Kebabs with Tahini Satay Marinade These soft and lightly caramelized aubergines are the queens of grilled vegetables. Not to mention black sesame seeds are the crown. There is really no better way to make vegan kebabs this summer.
How to make grilled vegetable kebobs?Grilled Vegetable Kebobs take a few minutes to put together and are the perfect way to celebrate summer veggies! Prepare the grill and heat it for medium high heat cooking. Whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade and pour them all over the veggies. Mix well. Let this sit for 10 minutes and then skewer the veggies.
What are the best kebabs to eat in summer?Try some grilled shrimp or halloumi kebabs. I told you, this concept works for everyone and every ingredient. Here are 18 chicken, fish, steak and vegetable kebab recipes for summer. Browse through them, pick your favorites and prepare to only be eating kebabs from here on out.
What do you serve with vegetable kabobs?Recipe: Summer Vegetable Kabobs. Deliver a colorful treat from the grill with marinated veggie kabobs. Serve veggies with grilled chicken and wild rice, or toss into pasta with basil and Parmesan cheese.