BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS RECIPE
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl.
- Add sugar, butter, salt, eggs and flour to the bowl and mix well.
- Once the dough starts to come away from the edges, knead for about 5 minutes (if you are using your hands, dust them lightly with flour to avoid sticking) until a large ball is formed.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and allow to rise for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until dough has doubled in size.
- Lightly flour your counter top and roll the dough out until it is approximately 16x21 inches, and ¼ inch thick.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the melted butter over the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle the sugar and the blueberries evenly over the buttered dough.
- Carefully roll the dough from the long top edge to the bottom edge.
- Using thread (wrap the thread around the bottom of the roll, bring up and cross over each other and pull tight), or a knife, cut dough into 12 1 to 1 1/2inch slices.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan
- Place rolls in baking pan and bake for about 25-28 minutes until they turn a lighten golden color.
- While they are baking combine frosting ingredients. Add more powdered sugar to the frosting if it is too runny, add a dash of milk if it is too thick.
- Remove rolls from oven and allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before frosting.
- Apply frosting generously to rolls.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 roll, Calories 445 kcal, Carbohydrate 58 g, Protein 8 g, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 281 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 25 g
BLUEBERRY YEAST BREADMAKER BREAD RECIPE - (3.7/5)
Provided by MJH
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Mix the berry mixture ingredients together set aside in refrigerator: where they will semi-defrost. Place all ingredients except the berry mixture in the bread machine pan. Use the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select machine to basic normal setting/with the fruit and nut setting. Add the Berry Mixture when the machine beeps at the last kneading. Cook's note: : The berries will pop and make beautiful purple streaks throughout the bread. If the berries make the dough to moist just add some more oatmeal so the blueberries mix into the dough. Or you can remove when the machines kneading cycle stops and knead on a floured dough board just to blend in the berries then add back to machine let rise and bake in a 350°F oven for 35 minutes or until done.
SWEET, BUTTERY ROLLS (BREAD MACHINE RECIPE)
- Place all ingredients in bread pan of your bread machine.
- Select dough setting and press start.
- When dough cycle has finished, remove dough from pan and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface (or use nonstick cooking spray).
- Form dough into an oval, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- After resting, divide the dough into 16 pieces; shape as desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover rolls and place in a warm spot to rise, approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.8, Fat 7.3, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 40.6, Sodium 177, Carbohydrate 28, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 3.2, Protein 4.9
BREAD MACHINE HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS
- Place pineapple juice, milk, egg, butter, coconut extract, bread flour, potato flakes, sugar, salt, ginger, and yeast in a bread machine in the order listed, or according to manufacturer's instructions. Run Dough cycle. Remove dough after cycle has ended, about 1 hour.
- Form dough into rolls, place on a baking sheet, and let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211.7 calories, Carbohydrate 35.8 g, Cholesterol 26.2 mg, Fat 5 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 206.4 mg, Sugar 8.2 g
BREAD MACHINE SWEET DOUGH/ROLLS
Since this is an original bread machine recipe I firstly tryed it on my Zojirushi Home Baker bread machine and results were great! I have since adapted it to make on my Kitchen Aid stand mixer, I will be happy to forward the KA measurement adaptations to any who wants them. Prep time is only for the last rising time, and servings is only estimated. This delicious sweet dough can be used for buns or sweet rolls.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place the water, milk, egg, butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast into the bread machine pan in order stated (starting with water and ending with the yeast).
- Select dough cycle, then press start.
- Since all bread machines are different the water or flour amounts will need to be adjusted slightly to your bread machine to create a soft smooth semi-sticky dough, so make certain to check after about 5 minutes of kneading time and adjust water or flour amounts.
- When the dough cycle has finished (including the rising time) remove and place dough on a lightly floured work surface.
- Divide into sections; let the sections rest for 5 minutes (important, the dough MUST rest for 5 minutes) then shape as desired.
- Place the shaped dough onto a greased baking sheet; cover with a light clean towel.
- Let rise in a warm place for about 1-1/2 hours or until doubled in size (due to the addition of an egg rising time will be longer).
- Bake in a 375°F oven for about 20-25 minutes or until until browned.
More about "sweet blueberry yeast rolls breadmaker recipes"
BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
4.4/5 (40)Category BreakfastServings 12Total Time 2 hrs
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add 2 cups of the all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Mix well with the dough hook until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- While they’re mixing, place water and butter together in a microwave safe measuring cup, and microwave in 10 second increments until very warm, but not hot to the touch. (120-130°F maximum. The butter won’t be entirely melted.)
- Mix for about two minutes at medium speed with the dough hook, scraping the sides occasionally.
WE TRIED JOANNA GAINES' BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS FROM …
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH LEMON GLAZE - RED STAR® YEAST
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
WE TRIED JOANNA GAINES' BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS FROM
10 BEST BREAD MACHINE BLUEBERRY BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH LEMON GLAZE - SALLY'S BAKING …
FRESH BLUEBERRY YEAST BREAD - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
REFRESHING BLUEBERRY BREAD MAKER RECIPES FOR HOT …
BEST BREAD MACHINE DINNER ROLLS - HAPPY HOOLIGANS
SWEET BREAD RECIPE (BASIC SWEET YEAST DOUGH) - LET …
10 BEST BREAD MACHINE SWEET BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
64 BEST BREAD MACHINE RECIPES TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE …
BREAD MAKER BLUEBERRY YOGURT CAKE-BREAD RECIPE
SWEET ROLL RECIPES MADE WITH YEAST | RED STAR® YEAST
BLUEBERRY YEAST ROLLS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BREAD MACHINE - BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD - BREAD DAD
BLUEBERRY YEAST BREAD (NO EGGS, MILK OR BUTTER REQUIRED!)
BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - KITCHEN DIVAS
BEST BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS - MOORE OR LESS COOKING
SWEET POTATO ROLLS RECIPE FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
4 TASTY SUNBEAM BREAD MAKER RECIPES | MAKE THE BREAD
SWEET BREAD MACHINE RECIPE FROM JOANNA GAINES | TASTE OF HOME
LEMON BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY
BREAD MACHINE BLUEBERRY LEMON BREAD - FLEISCHMANN'S YEAST
FLUFFY BREAD MACHINE ROLLS - BROOKLYN FARM GIRL
BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH LEMON GLAZE - COOKING WITH CURLS
BREAD MACHINE HAWAIIAN ROLLS - SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
UNCOMMONLY FRESH BLUEBERRY BREAD FROM A BREAD MACHINE
BLUEBERRY LEMON SWEET ROLLS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
BLUEBERRY OATMEAL BREAD - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
YEAST FREE SWEET BREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
BREAD MACHINE SWEET POTATO BREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BREAD MACHINE SWEET BREAD | ALLRECIPES
SWEET BLUEBERRY YEAST ROLLS (BREADMAKER)
BREAD MACHINE SWEET DINNER ROLLS - LIKING OUR LOVE
SWEET BLUEBERRY YEAST ROLLS (BREADMAKER)
30 BEST BREAD MACHINE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
LEMON AND BLUEBERRY ROLLS! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
SWEET BREAD ROLLS - FLEISCHMANN'S YEAST
COFFEE CAKES FROM YOUR BREAD MACHINE
LIGHT AND FLUFFY BREAD MACHINE YEAST ROLLS - NEW LIFE ON A …
SUPER SOFT BREAD MACHINE YEAST ROLLS - YOUTUBE
BLUEBERRY SWEET ROLLS RECIPE WITH INSTANT POT PROOFED DOUGH
You'll also love