These ribs are unique because of the spicy rub and the combination of sweet brown sugar and spicy jalapeno peppers in the sauce. I always make them for my husband's birthday. -Shirley Manthey, Omaha, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; rub onto both sides of ribs. Place ribs, meat side up, on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until tender. , Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; simmer, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until thickened. , Grill ribs, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until browned, basting with sauce and turning several times. Reheat remaining sauce and serve with ribs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 937 calories, Fat 56g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 223mg cholesterol, Sodium 1651mg sodium, Carbohydrate 51g carbohydrate (43g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 56g protein.
SWEET JALAPENO RIBS
This comes from Southern Livng Easy Weeknight Favorites. I have not tried these but it seems like it would be yummy. The jalapeno jelly is a key ingredient in this recipe; it melts into a sweet-spicy glaze that coats these ribs and beans
Provided by Ck2plz
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place beans in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Set aside.
- Cut ribs apart; sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place ribs on a rack in a broiler pan. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric over door partially opened) 18-20 minutes or until well browned, turning once. Add ribs to slow cooker, and sprinkle with onion.
- Combine jelly, steak sauce, and if desired, chopped pepper in a sauce-pan; cook over low heat until jelly melts. Pour over ribs; stir gently.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 5-6 hours or on LOW 9-10 hours. Remove ribs; skim fat from sauce. Cook sauce with beans, uncovered, on HIGH for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add ribs just before serving to reheat.
- *A-1 is recommended for steak sauce.
SWEET JALAPEñO GLAZED RIBS
This is a great BBQ recipe or in the oven. Not to time consuming, but a long time to cook. You can tweak this recipe any way you want and I do it a little differently every time.
Provided by KandB
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix dry rub ingredients and rub onto ribs. Let sit in refrigerator at least 30 minutes to two hours.
- Wrap ribs in foil and place on grill (or oven) on low heat for 1 1/2 - 2 hours or until very tender.
- While ribs are cooking mix glaze ingredients and simmer until mixture begins to thicken.
- When ribs are tender remove from foil and place onto grill (or cooking sheet in oven) and turn heat up to medium brush glaze over ribs.
- Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Serve ribs with remaining glaze for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1309.6, Fat 89.6, SaturatedFat 33.2, Cholesterol 356.6, Sodium 2638.8, Carbohydrate 48.4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 43.5, Protein 73.7
SUNNY'S ORANGE JALAPEñO PARTY RIBS
- For the sauce: Add the marmalade, onions, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, jalapeños, garlic, orange zest, a pinch of salt and plenty of coarse ground black pepper to a medium pot on medium-high. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly reduced and thickened. Remove from the heat and divide as follows: for the basting liquid, pour 1/4th of the sauce into a medium bowl and whisk in the orange juice. Pour the remaining sauce into a medium bowl to use as the glazing liquid.
- For the ribs: Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Sprinkle the ribs generously on all sides with salt and pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet, bone-side down. Brush lightly all over with the basting liquid. Pour all the remaining basting liquid into the bottom of the baking sheet and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Cook 3 to 5 hours, basting with the liquid every hour and re-covering tightly each time. After 3 hours, begin checking the ribs for doneness by gently pulling at the middle bone to see if it will release easily from the meat. The ribs are also done with about a 1/2-inch of the bone showing on the ends, or a pull at the middle bone feels like it will release the meat.
- Once the ribs are cooked remove the aluminum foil and brush the ribs with the reserved sauce. Adjust the rack to the bottom of the oven, turn the broiler on high and cook the ribs until the glaze caramelizes, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven onto a cutting board, tent with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Cut into 1- or 2-bone slices and serve with orange wedges.
SWEET HORSERADISH GLAZED RIBS
If you like to prep ahead of camping, roast these ribs, wrap them and finish with a sweet, savory sauce at your campfire or grill. -Ralph Jones, San Diego, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325°. If necessary, remove thin membrane from ribs and discard. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper over ribs. Transfer to a large shallow roasting pan, bone side down; add beer or juice. Bake, covered, until tender, 2-3 hours., Meanwhile, puree preserves, horseradish, honey, remaining salt and pepper and, if desired, liquid smoke in a blender. , Drain ribs. Place 1 rib rack on a large piece of aluminum foil. Brush with apricot-horseradish mixture; wrap tightly. Repeat with remaining ribs. Refrigerate up to 2 days., Prepare campfire or grill for medium heat. Remove ribs from foil; grill until browned, 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 690 calories, Fat 42g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 163mg cholesterol, Sodium 674mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 45g protein.
STRAWBERRY JALAPENO SMOKED RIBS
- Blend kosher salt, cumin, oregano, minced garlic, chili powder, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, celery seed, and ground thyme together in a food processor.
- Lay baby back rib slabs and sparerib rack on sheets of aluminum foil. Rub spice mixture all over ribs and fold aluminum foil up around each. Divide apple juice between each foil packet and fold foil edges together to form a seal. Marinate ribs 8 hours to overnight.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place jalapeno peppers, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook jalapeno peppers under the preheated broiler until the skin has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Place the blackened peppers into a bowl and tightly seal with plastic wrap. Allow the peppers to steam as they cool, about 20 minutes. Remove and discard skins.
- Blend jalapeno peppers, beer, onion, strawberry preserves, barbeque sauce, olive oil, garlic cloves, sea salt, and pinch ground black pepper together in a blender until sauce is smooth. Transfer sauce to a container, cover with a lid, and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Place foil-wrapped ribs in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Cook ribs in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Increase oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C) and continue cooking ribs until almost tender, 2 to 3 hours more.
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Unwrap ribs, discard apple juice, and place ribs directly on the smoker.
- Cook on the preheated smoker until meat surface is slightly dry, 5 to 10 minutes. Continue cooking, brushing sauce on ribs every 15 minutes and turning every 30 minutes, until tender, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 553.9 calories, Carbohydrate 8.3 g, Cholesterol 158.2 mg, Fat 41.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 35.9 g, SaturatedFat 14.8 g, Sodium 1646.9 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
More about "sweet jalapeo glazed ribs recipes"
JALAPEñO-GLAZED SPARE RIBS - SUPERIOR FARMS
Servings 4Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE JALAPENO HONEY-GLAZED RIBS
MANGO-JALAPENO RIB GLAZE | RECIPE | RIBS GLAZE RECIPE, GRILLING …
KOSMOS Q PEACH JALAPENO RIB GLAZE | BEST BUY CANADA
SWEET AND SPICY JALAPENO GLAZED SALMON - PALATABLE PASTIME
RASPBERRY JALAPENO GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GLAZED ST. LOUIS RIBS WITH JALAPEñO MANGO BBQ SAUCE
SMOKY AND SPICY APRICOT-GLAZED BARBECUE RIBS RECIPE
APPLE JALAPENO SMOKED RIBS - HEY GRILL, HEY
LOIN BACK RIBS WITH PEACH JALAPEñO GLAZE - CHAIRMAN'S RESERVE
CANDIED JALAPEñO BBQ RIBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LOIN BACK RIBS WITH PEACH JALAPEñO GLAZE – COOL SMOKE
10 BEST JALAPENO GLAZE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO COOK JALAPEñO HASKAP GLAZED PORK SIDE RIBS + VIDEO
SWEET JALAPENO GLAZED COUNTRY STRIPS - DATE NIGHT DOINS BBQ FOR …
RECIPE FOR SWEET JALAPENO RIBS - ONLINE RECIPES FROM HINDS JERSEY …
KOSMO'S PEACH JALAPENO RIB GLAZE - THE BBQ ALLSTARS
JALAPENO PINEAPPLE GLAZED SHORT RIBS - FAITH FAMILY & BEEF
SWEET JALAPENO GLAZE - DATE NIGHT DOINS BBQ FOR TWO
HONEY JALAPEñO RIBS
SWEET JALAPEñO GLAZED RIBS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | GLAZED …
RIBS WITH JALAPENO JELLY GLAZE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
10 BEST SWEET PICKLED JALAPENOS RECIPES - YUMMLY
SWEET JALAPENO BOURBON RIBS - DEE DEE'S | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
MANGO-JALAPENO RIB GLAZE | BBQ & GRILLING WITH DERRICK RICHES
JALAPENO RIBS RECIPE
SWEET JALAPEñO GLAZED RIBS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
PEACH JALAPENO RIB GLAZE™ - KOSMOS Q BBQ PRODUCTS & SUPPLIES
AWARD WINNING JALAPEñO KIWI GLAZED RIBS RECIPE W/ JALAPENO KIWI …
SOYA GLAZED BEEF SHORT RIBS, APPLE-JALAPENO PUREE & ROSEMARY …
SWEET JALAPENO GLAZE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
PEACH JALAPENO GLAZE BEST RECIPES
JALAPENO RIBS GONE WILD - JALAPENO POPPER RIBS - SMOKED MEAT …
ORDER ACME - BABY BACK RIBS WITH PEACH JALAPENO GLAZE
SWEET JALAPENO RIBS CROCKPOT RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook ribs in Apple Jalapeno BBQ sauce?Brush the ribs with the Apple Jalapeno BBQ Sauce and arrange the jalapeno slices you set aside on top of the ribs. Close the lid of your grill and cook at 225 degrees for an additional hour until the ribs are done to your desired tenderness and the sauce is sticky and set.
How long does it take to cook a Jalapeno rib roast?Jalapeno Ribs. These ribs are unique because of the spicy rub and the combination of sweet brown sugar and spicy jalapeno peppers in the sauce. I always make them for my husband's birthday. Total Time Prep: 1 hour 35 min. Grill: 10 min.
How to cook ribs in the oven with glaze?Adjust the rack to the bottom of the oven, turn the broiler on high and cook the ribs until the glaze caramelizes, about 10 minutes. Remove the ribs from the oven onto a cutting board, tent with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Cut into 1- or 2-bone slices and serve with orange wedges.
How do you make a jalapeno and rib casserole?Put the diced jalapeno in a small bowl, and combine with 4 ounces of softened cream cheese, a 1/2 tsp of paprika, and a 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Mix everything up, put the cream cheese mixture in a cake frosting decorating bag or ziplock, and set aside. Step Five: Pull the Rib Bones and Inject the Holes!