GARLIC BUBBLE LOAF
I tweaked my friend's family recipe for pull-apart rolls, and here's the result. This homemade garlic bread loaf is a must for your next pasta night, when everyone will have fun pulling off each rich and buttery piece. -Lynn Nichols, Bartlett, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 loaves (12 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the milk, sugar, shortening, salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough of the remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn out on a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. , Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into fourths. Divide each portion into 12 pieces. In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, parsley and garlic powder. Shape each piece into a ball; dip in the butter mixture. Place in 2 grease 9x5-in. loaf pan. Pour any remaining butter mixture over dough. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. , Bake at 375° until golden brown, 35-40 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 237mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
BUBBLE LOAF - SAVORY
This loaf is the best bubble bread I have ever made, it is a pull apart bread that has become another family favorite. It can also be sliced but pull apart in more fun. When my Uncle Jack wants homemade bread this is the one he wants. This bread goes great with any meal that would be served with a garlic bread. Sometimes we just stand around ripping it apart and eating it by itself while it is still warm! Like a pack of mad hungry dogs!
Provided by Chipfo
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 Loaf, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In large bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, and yeast, stir until blended.
- In a small sauce pan heat milk and oil until very warm, 120°F to 130°F Add warm liquid and egg to flour mixture, stir until moist and beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- By hand stir in additional 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups of flour until dough pulls cleanly away from sides of bowl.
- On a floured surface knead in 1/4 to 1/2 cup of flour until dough is smooth and elastic, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Place dough in greased bowl covered loosely with plastic wrap and towel, let rise in warm place (85°F) until doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Punch down dough several times to remove all air bubbles.
- Divide dough into 16 equal pieces and shape into balls.
- Dip each ball into the melted butter and place half the balls into an ungreased 12 cup bundt pan forming 1 layer.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle half over the layer of balls.
- Dip and place other half of balls to form a second layer.
- Pour any remaining butter over balls and sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until light and doubled in size (30 to 45 minutes).
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Uncover dough and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
- Cool 5 minutes remove from pan.
- Prep time does not include for rising of dough.
- This bread is best served warm out of the oven, if you wanted you could also sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon or so of dried minced onion along with the topping on the FIRST layer, if there are any bread lovers with you be careful or you will know what I mean by "Pack of mad hungry dogs".
- 1. Combine the milk, honey and yeast in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook (this can also be done by hand in a large bowl if you don't have a mixer). Turn the mixer on to distribute the yeast. Add the flour and turn the mixer to medium speed. Once the flour has begun to absorb the liquid, add the eggs, one at a time. When the eggs are incorporated add the schmaltz, then the salt, and mix on high until all the ingredients are well incorporated, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 2. Cover the mixing bowl with a lid or with plastic wrap and let the dough ferment and rise till it's doubled in size, about 3 hours (less if your kitchen is hot).
- 3. Grease your cooking vessel (see below).
- 4. Re-knead the dough by hand to redistribute the yeast and knock some of the gas out. Shape as desired: form into balls and place in a cake pan or springform mold for dinner rolls, in individual ramekins or a muffin pan, or put the whole dough ball as is in a terrine mold or loaf pan. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 to 36 hours.
- 5. Remove the dough from the refrigerator 1-1/2 to 2 hours before baking (shorter if they're in individual portions, longer if a single loaf). Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C. When they've reached room temperature and have started to rise, bake them. Individual portions will take about 25 minutes, whole loaves will take about 45 minutes. If you're uncertain about doneness, insert an instant-read thermometer- they're done when they've reached an internal temperature of 200°F/95°C. The crust should be an appealing golden brown.
- 6. This dough can also be frozen after the fermentation stage. Shape or mold it, wrap it twice in plastic, and freeze. To bake the dough, refrigerate it for 24 hours, then allow it to temper and rise at room temperature for 2 hours before baking.
OVERNIGHT BUBBLE BREAD
One of the easiest and best tasting recipes for breakfast! Remember, when planning to make these, they must rise overnight! My mom made these for us when we were young...I remember waking up to the wonderful aroma of them baking!
Provided by KEMom
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Generously butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans in bottom of pan. Place frozen dinner rolls in a single layer on top of pecans. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over the top.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Heat until boiling then pour over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and allow to stand overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 678.6 calories, Carbohydrate 90.6 g, Cholesterol 45.5 mg, Fat 29.6 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 14.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 837.2 mg, Sugar 30.7 g
CINNAMON BUBBLE LOAF
- Heat oven to 375. Grease bottom and sides of a 9 x 5" loaf pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl mix 2 T sugar and the cinnamon; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick, milk, 1/3 c sugar, 3 T softened butter, vanilla and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 1" balls; roll in cinnamon sugar. Place dough randomly in pan. Sprinkle with any remainng cinnamon sugar; drizzle 2 T melted butter over dough balls.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand in pan 10 minutes. Meanwhile, mix glaze ingredients in small bowl, until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Remove loaf from pan to cooling rack. Drizzle glaze over loaf. Cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.5, Fat 11.3, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 30.4, Sodium 431.2, Carbohydrate 37.1, Fiber 1, Sugar 16.9, Protein 3.9
More about "bubble loaf savory recipes"
CINNAMON SUGAR BUBBLE LOAF - COUNTRYSIDE CRAVINGS | BUBBLE …
WHOLE WHEAT BUBBLE LOAF - THAT'S MY HOME
GARLIC BUBBLE LOAF | RECIPE | RECIPES, BUBBLE BREAD, FOOD
SAVORY BUBBLE BREAD - YEAST BREAD RECIPES
SAVORY MONKEY BREAD RECIPE | BREAD BAKING - SERIOUS EATS
SAVORY BUBBLE BREAD - YUM TASTE
ORANGE GINGER BUBBLE LOAF - APPETIZER FOOD RECIPES - RECIPE FLOW
SAVORY BUBBLE BREAD RECIPE
GARLIC BUBBLE LOAF | MY KITCHEN ADDICTION
HERB AND GARLIC BUBBLE LOAF - KING ARTHUR BAKING
55 SAVORY BREAD RECIPES TO ENJOY WITH DINNER - TASTE OF …
BEST BUBBLE BREAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BUBBLE BREAD - DELISH
BUBBLE MIXTURE RECIPE - CAKE BAKING
BUBBLE LOAF - SAVORY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BUBBLE PIZZA LOAF RECIPE RECIPE
THIS SAVORY LOAF IS THE ULTIMATE MAKE-AHEAD BREAKFAST
BUBBLE LOAF BREAD - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SAVORY BUBBLE LOAF | THE MAGNOLIA CAFE
BEST MONKEY BREAD RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE PULL APART BREAD
SAVORY BUBBLE LOAF | THRIFTYFUN
BUBBLE BREAD LOAF RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
BUBBLE LOAF - SAVORY RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPES, SAVOURY FOOD, …
RECIPES - WHOLE WHEAT BUBBLE LOAF
BEST COOKING BUTTER RECIPES: BUBBLE LOAF - SAVORY
BUBBLE LOAF - RECIPES - PAGE 8 | COOKS.COM
FRIEDA LOVES BREAD: HERB & CHEESE BUBBLE LOAF
GARLIC PARMESAN PULL APART BREAD - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
GARLIC HERB BUBBLE LOAF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
BEST COOKING BUTTER RECIPES: CHEESE BUBBLE LOAF
BUBBLE LOAF | IMPERIAL SUGAR
CARAMEL BUBBLE LOAF RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BUTTERY GARLIC + HERB PULL-APART BUBBLE BREAD - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
BREAD PAN: FUN BREAKFAST RECIPE - BUBBLE LOAF
SAVORY MEATLOAF RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BUBBLE BREAD LOAF ARCHIVES – BAKER RECIPES®
You'll also love