SWISS WHITE CHOCOLATE COFFEE
- Heat the half and half and chocolate together in a saucepan until melted and smooth.
- Stir in coffee and brandy, serve with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
SWISS CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
- Stir butter just to soften, and add to flour mixture. Add 1 cup milk until all flour is dampened. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed, or 300 vigorous strokes by hand.
- Add to the flour mixture eggs, vanilla, melted chocolate, food coloring, and remaining 1/4 cup milk. Beat 1 minute in mixer, or 150 strokes by hand. Line the bottoms of two 9 inch round cake pans with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool.
- Frost with Chocolate Torte Frosting when completely cooled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317.9 calories, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 58.9 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 397.1 mg, Sugar 27.8 g
SWISS MOCHA COFFEE MIX
Another excellent recipe from hillbillyhousewife.com. This is an awesome coffee mix. Try it! You will enjoy it!
Provided by SouthernBell2627
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Measure all of the ingredients into a clean, dry bowl.
- Use a fork to combine everything evenly.
- Transfer this mixture into a resealable container.
- To Prepare: Measure 3 or 4 tablespoons of mixture in resealable container into a coffee mug.
- Fill coffee mug with hot water and stir to dissolve.
SWISS CHEESE TOASTS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Italian-style salad dressing mix in a bowl until well blended.
- Spread cheese mixture onto one side of each bread slice. Sprinkle green bell pepper over the cheese mixture. Arrange bread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake bread slices in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and the bread toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.7 calories, Carbohydrate 9.7 g, Cholesterol 8 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 267.4 mg, Sugar 1 g
More about "swisswhitechocolatecoffee recipes"
WHAT IS WHITE CHOCOLATE? - ORIGINAL RECIPES, BOOKS & LIFE ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
AMAZON.COM : GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL COFFEE, SWISS ...
5 WAYS TO EAT SWISS CHEESE - SHISLERS CHEESE HOUSE
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA (STARBUCKS COPYCAT RECIPE) - PERFECT ...
WHITE CHOCOLATE HOT COCOA DRINK MIX | SWISS MISS
SWISS CHALET MENU
SWISS WHITE CHOCOLATE COFFEE RECIPES
DELICIOUS HOT COCOA & HOT CHOCOLATE | SWISS MISS
WELCOME TO THE SPECIALIST OF CHOCOLATE FROM SWITZERLAND
SWISS COFFEE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
5 SWISS DRINKS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF, BUT HAVE TO TRY ...
22 IRRESISTIBLE SWISS TREATS THAT AREN'T (ENTIRELY) CHOCOLATE
7 SWISS WINTER DRINKS YOU NEED TO TRY (RECIPES INSIDE!)
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT SWISS-MISS HOT COCO : 4 STEPS ...
HOW TO MAKE HOME MADE SWISS CHEESE - COUNTRY BREWER
SWISS WHITE CHOCOLATE COFFEE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE IN ...
COPYCAT SWISS CHALET SAUCE | THM: FP - NORTHERN NESTER
DRINK MIX SOURCE - SWISS WHITE CHOCOLATE | JAVA FROST
SWISS WHITE CHOCOLATE COFFEE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SWISS WHITE CHOCOLATE COFFEE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a Swiss chocolate cake?Add to the flour mixture eggs, vanilla, melted chocolate, food coloring, and remaining 1/4 cup milk. Beat 1 minute in mixer, or 150 strokes by hand. Line the bottoms of two 9 inch round cake pans with parchment paper.
Are there any companies that make white chocolate?There are only a few companies in America that make white chocolate: E. Guittard, Baker’s, and Askinoise. Most of the white chocolate you’ll find is European-made, probably because few Americans bake with white chocolate. White chocolate should never be pure white.
Are there any alternatives to chocolate in Switzerland?While chocolate is a major player in our dessert culture, there are tons of alternatives. In the unlikely event of a chocolate overdose, you can turn to this list of 22 iconic Swiss snacks, desserts, comfort foods and general treats if you ever need to mix things up a little. 1. Magenbrot
What kind of chocolate is in white chocolate mocha?We’re melting white baking chocolate chips into a cup of creamy half and half for the base of our white chocolate mocha. Please use real white chocolate, get it from a bakery supply store. The result is a white chocolate cream with no flavoring or additives—pure, all-natural, chocolatey bliss.