CORN 'N' BLACK BEAN SALSA
I'm a high school football coach who also likes to cook and garden. This black bean and corn salsa is a hit with my wife and our four kids, and when we entertain friends and fellow coaches. -Mike Bass, Alvin, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 11 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 33 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 118mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
QUICK BLACK BEAN SALSA
This sensational salsa is a colorful combination of lots of fresh-tasting flavors. My husband, son and I think it's great as a dip or with main-dish burritos or chimichangas. We love taste-testing my creations together.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine the first 13 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 27 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 119mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
BLACK BEAN SALAD
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA
This is an easy bean salsa. It is very simple and at times I make little changes to reflect my mood, but otherwise, it's simple and delicious. Serve as a dip, or over fish or chicken.
Provided by Erinn Danna
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Stir the black beans, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion, corn, olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, salt, cumin, cilantro, garlic, and hot sauce together in a non-reactive container. Chill in refrigerator overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115 calories, Carbohydrate 8.2 g, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 149.9 mg, Sugar 2 g
BLACK BEAN SALSA
This is a wonderful salsa!! It is full of black beans, corn, tomatoes, and onion. I can never make enough when I have a party!! Chill 24 hours before serving if you have time!! Serve with tortilla chips.
Provided by REBECKAH MACFIE
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, mix together black beans, Mexican-style corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, tomatoes and green onion stalks. Garnish with desired amount of cilantro leaves. Chill in the refrigerator at least 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 41.6 calories, Carbohydrate 8.3 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 2.5 g, Sodium 207.4 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
THE BEST EVER BLACK BEAN SALSA
This is one of our favorites! My 7 year old absolutely loves it! This is probably my most requested recipe of all time.
Provided by kristiesnell
Categories Black Beans
Yield 1 cup, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix all the vegetables, adding the avocado last or add avocado as you serve it to avoid browning.
- Combine lime juice, salt, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and pepper in a small bowl with a whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve as a salad or with chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.8, Fat 15.9, SaturatedFat 2.4, Sodium 409.1, Carbohydrate 51.4, Fiber 16.1, Sugar 5.1, Protein 13.2
More about "the best ever black bean salsa recipes"
BLACK BEAN SALSA RECIPE BY MADELINE BUIANO
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 24 hrs 15 minsCategory Appetizers, SnacksCalories 27 per serving
BLACK BEAN SALSA - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
5/5 (14)Total Time 10 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 84 per serving
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and cayenne. Pour over the black bean mixture.
THE BEST BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA, EVER. - MIRANDA IN ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Remove white corn from ears, and finely chop all of the veggies and cilantro. And I often get asked if you can use canned corn instead of shucking your own. And yall, I simply think fresh is the way to go here, because it give the best crunch! But if you're in a bind, canned will do, I suppose ;) Also, it is far better with white instead of yellow corn because of its sweetness and crunch!
- Add in all of the veggies and stir, then add the black beans last and stir one final time to incorporate. Test it for seasoning, and add more cayenne if you want it hotter! Let it sit for as long as you can, or eat right away! BUT it is best when it has time to rest :)
THE BEST BLACK BEAN BURGERS I'VE EVER HAD - SALLY'S BAKING ...
4.9/5 (432)Total Time 45 minsCategory DinnerUploaded 2021-02-02
BLACK BEAN SALSA | THE BLOND COOK
5/5 (5)Total Time 15 minsCategory Appetizer
THE BEST RECIPE BLACK BEAN SALSA - BEST ROUND UP RECIPE ...
BLACK BEAN SALSA RECIPE - PEAS AND CRAYONS
5/5 (13)Total Time 15 minsCategory Appetizer, Side DishCalories 81 per serving
- Prep your veggies, draining and rinsing beans/corn as needed. In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, chopped green onion, and chopped cilantro.
- For maximum flavor, cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator. (Helloooo meal prep!) If needed, dip may be enjoyed right away or chilled for however much time available.
- Season to taste as needed, adding extras of any of your favorites. You can even add some fresh chopped avocado, bell peppers, white onion, or jalapeño to the mix. I love adding spicy jalapeños, extra lime juice, and extra cilantro - delicious!
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Category AppetizerCuisine Tex-MexCalories 106 per serving
THE BEST BLACK BEAN DIP | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (4)Total Time 15 minsServings 2Calories 20 per serving
- In medium bowl slightly mash beans; set aside. In medium saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender. Stir in beans, tomato, picante sauce, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper. Heat through.
- Stir in cheese until melted; remove from heat. Stir in cilantro and lime juice. Serve warm with tortilla or pita chips. Makes about 2 cups (32, 1-tablespoon servings).
BEST EVER MEXICAN BLACK BEANS FOR TACOS AND MORE ...
Ratings 2Calories 136 per servingCategory Beans
- In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil, garlic, taco seasoning, and onion powder for 2-3 minutes.
- Let beans cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
THE MOST DELICIOUS MEXICAN BLACK BEANS EVER - OH SWEET BASIL
3.8/5 (86)Total Time 40 minsCategory 200+ Easy Side Dish Recipes Every Mom NeedsCalories 215 per serving
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat with the olive oil, cumin and garlic, stirring continuously until fragrant, about 30-60 seconds.
- Turn the heat down to medium and simmer until thickened to desired consistency, seasoning with salt and pepper if needed. We like about 30-40 minutes, but less is great too.
SWEET BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA - EASY RECIPE CHEF
5/5 (1)Total Time 11 minsCategory SaladCalories 223 per serving
THE WORLD’S BEST BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BEST CORN & BLACK BEAN SALSA - MY FLAVOR AND APPLIANCE INFO
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CORN, AVOCADO, AND BLACK BEAN SALSA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 15 minsServings 4.67Calories 78 per serving
BLACK BEAN CORN BURGER RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
THE BEST IDEAS FOR BLACK BEAN SALSA DIP RECIPE - BEST ...
GARDEIN ULTIMATE BLACK BEAN BURGER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BEST RECIPES FOR BLACK BEANS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BEST EVER BEAN DIP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
BLACK BEAN SALSA RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
20 BEST IDEAS BLACK BEAN SALSA RECIPE - BEST RECIPES EVER
16 BEST BLACK BEANS RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY ...
THE BEST EVER BLACK BEAN SALSA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #salads #beans #vegetarian #dips #dietary #black-beans
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What can I use to make black bean salsa?You can also use canned corn, or frozen thawed corn if that's what you have on hand. Black bean salsa is super easy to make. You will need one serving bowl (with a lid) to mix together your beans, corn, chopped tomato and onion, jalapenos, and cilantro.
Is black bean salsa healthy to eat?This Black Bean Salsa Recipe is vegan, gluten free, low calorie, and takes only minutes to make. Perfect as a healthy game day appetizer or a snack! This healthy black bean salsa recipe is loaded with lots of fresh veggies and is great to snack on while watching football or TV or just hanging around.
What is black bean salsa dip made of?Black Bean Salsa - This black bean salsa dip is incredibly easy to make, and packed full of amazing flavor with black beans, corn, tomato, red onion, and some jalapeno for a nice kick! In a large bowl combine the black beans, corn, diced tomato, jalapenos, and cilantro.
What do you put in your salsa?This is a wonderful salsa!! It is full of black beans, corn, tomatoes, and onion. I can never make enough when I have a party!! Chill 24 hours before serving if you have time!! Serve with tortilla chips. In a large bowl, mix together black beans, Mexican-style corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, tomatoes and green onion stalks.