THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI
This is my husband's favorite dish. He always requests it, even for holidays! You'll love the variety of cheeses and spices that jazz it up. It's restaurant-quality, but at a quarter of the price! -LuAnne Wallace Bennett, Powder Springs, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, sugar, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Place 1 cup meat sauce in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish., Drain manicotti. In a large bowl, combine the cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and egg. Stuff into manicotti shells. Place shells over meat sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. , Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked manicotti casserole for up to 1 month. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 647 calories, Fat 34g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 158mg cholesterol, Sodium 937mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 40g protein.
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE MARINARA
This manicotti recipe is filled with three cheeses & Italian herbs, then covered in a delicious Italian sausage marinara sauce! Created by Whitney Bond of WhitneyBond.com.
Number Of Ingredients 22
- To prepare the Italian Sausage Marinara
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add the diced onions, cook 3-4 minutes then add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the sausage and cook through.
- Add the red wine, tomato paste, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add the kosher salt, black pepper, fresh basil, parsley and oregano.
- Reduce to low, cover and simmer 20-30 minutes.
- To prepare the Three Cheese Manicotti
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add the manicotti shells and cook 4-5 minutes, drain, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan, basil, parsley and oregano.
- Place this mixture in a piping bag, or plastic bag with a cut corner.
- Pipe the cheese mixture into the manicotti shells.
- Pour half of the Italian Sausage Marinara in a casserole dish.
- Layer the manicotti shells on top.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the shells.
- Top with the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI II
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add manicotti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix 3 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, egg, and basil. Stuff cooked manicotti with the mixture.
- Spread about 2 cups pasta sauce over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange stuffed manicotti in the dish, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, and continue baking 10 minutes, until mozzarella is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 611.5 calories, Carbohydrate 64.6 g, Cholesterol 95.8 mg, Fat 24.1 g, Fiber 8.2 g, Protein 34 g, SaturatedFat 12.1 g, Sodium 1679.4 mg, Sugar 23.8 g
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI
- Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs and seasonings. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce each in two ungreased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture; arrange over sauce. Top with remaining sauce., Cover and bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and manicotti is heated through.
Nutrition Facts :
THREE-CHEESE BROCCOLI MANICOTTI
This 3-cheese, saucy, Italian comfort food is loaded with broccoli and elevated with a bit of hot Italian sausage in the sauce-it's the perfect culinary combo! The manicotti shells are partially cooked in boiling water, and they finish cooking in the sauce while the entire dish is baked in the oven. Like many Italian dishes, this might even be better the next day! Enjoy hot or cold.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, separate broccoli stems and florets. Cut florets in half and cut each stem into several pieces lengthwise.
- Place stems in the boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Then add florets and cook until just barely tender, about 3 more minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer broccoli to a bowl of cold water, leaving the water boiling on the stove. Let broccoli sit until cool, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a colander and let sit until very well drained. Leave the bowl of cold water for the pasta.
- Meanwhile, add manicotti to the boiling water and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender but slightly undercooked, 6 to 7 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to gently transfer manicotti into the bowl of cold water.
- Chop cooled, drained broccoli into small pieces. Transfer 3 cups chopped broccoli to a mixing bowl and reserve any extra for another use.
- Add garlic, ricotta, provolone, 1 ¼ cups Parmigiano-Reggiano, eggs, salt, cayenne, pepper, and nutmeg to the broccoli. Mix with a spoon until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring tomato sauce and water to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Ladle ½ inch hot sauce into a 9x13-inch baking dish or lasagna pan. Sprinkle in cooked Italian sausage.
- Transfer broccoli filling into a pastry bag. Cut off the tip slightly smaller than the opening of the manicotti. Gently pipe stuffing into 12 manicotti, being careful not to overstuff. Place stuffed manicotti in the sauce in the baking dish, angling as necessary to fit.
- Ladle in just enough sauce to barely cover the manicotti. Sprinkle ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano over top.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Serve two manicotti per bowl, garnished with more Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 600.4 calories, Carbohydrate 58.7 g, Cholesterol 124.7 mg, Fat 27 g, Fiber 8.2 g, Protein 32.9 g, SaturatedFat 13.2 g, Sodium 1984.1 mg
THREE CHEESE CHIPOTLE MANICOTTI
I made this up one night, when I had lots of cheese in the fridge and wanted something spicy and hearty. It's full of flavour and vegetarian but, as I said, it is very spicy thanks to the chipotles so don't make it if you've got mild tastebuds! The sauce is fairly liquid to start with but will thicken as the shells soak it up during cooking. Use the manicotti tubes that don't need to be pre-cooked for this recipe.
Provided by Sackville
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions and mushrooms until they are soft and browned.
- Put the cooked mushrooms and onions in a mixing bowl along with the ricotta and basil.
- Open the can of chipotle peppers and take out 2 peppers.
- Chop them finely and add to the cheese mixture.
- Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Now take another two chipotles and the remaining sauce in the tin and add them to the pasta sauce. You may have some chipotles left over and you can add them, to your taste. If you are worried about the spice, this is where you can cut back a bit.
- Use a hand blender to purée the chipotles in with the rest of the sauce.
- Add the water and pour 1/3 of the mixture on the bottom of a baking dish (about 9 x 13 or slightly smaller).
- Start stuffing the uncooked manicotti with the ricotta cheese mixture, placing each shell in the baking dish as you go.
- When all the shells are stuffed pour the rest of the sauce over.
- It should be fairly watery and enough to cover the shells.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake in a 200 C fan oven for 30 minutes.
- If you don't have a fan oven, you will need to increase the heat by about 20°C.
- After 30 minutes, take the tinfoil off and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the parmesan on top and lay the mozzarella over the pasta as well.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes and then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 992.1, Fat 65.5, SaturatedFat 30.1, Cholesterol 157.1, Sodium 2770.5, Carbohydrate 47.1, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 31.1, Protein 54.3
3 CHEESE MANICOTTI
Years ago my grandmother ordered me these recipe cards in the mail that you file in a box that the company provides. I didn't much care for the recipes so we ended the subscription. There was one gem in the bunch, though. It remains a family favorite! (I don't remember the name of the company) I have adjusted the cooking times several times based on different ovens (military, moving, rental houses, unreliable ovens!) so you may need to watch it and cook it more or less based on your oven. It is not a very traditional recipe but it is quick with little mess! You can also make it ahead and just cook it when you are ready.
Provided by MSZANZ
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook shells according to the package directions.
- Rinse well in cool water and dry.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together the cream cheese and 3 cups of Mozzeralla cheese.
- Stuff shells with cream cheese mixture (I use my hands to roll a"snake" of mix and slide it right in the manicotti tube.) Put a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 13 by 9 baking dish.
- Place manicotti in dish and cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of Mozzarella over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 375.
- Uncover, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and bake for 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 463.7, Fat 34.3, SaturatedFat 19.2, Cholesterol 109.7, Sodium 1067, Carbohydrate 15.3, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 9.6, Protein 23.5
More about "three cheese turkey manicotti recipes"
SPINACH CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI - AVERAGE GUY GOURMET
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE - CHRISTINE DIMMICK | FOOD ...
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE | BARILLA
THREE CHEESE BAKED MANICOTTI RECIPE - EAT TRAVEL LIFE
THREE CHEESE STUFFED MANICOTTI | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN MANICOTTI RECIPE (STUFFED WITH THREE ...
RECIPE: THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI | RECIPES | …
THREE CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI RECIPE
THREE CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI RECIPE
THREE CHEESE AND SAUSAGE MANICOTTI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE IT ...
MANICOTTI RECIPE WITH THREE CHEESES - PIP AND EBBY
BEST EASY TURKEY MANICOTTI WITH ITALIAN VEGGIES RECIPES ...
HOW TO MAKE TURKEY MANICOTTI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI | RECIPE | MANICOTTI RECIPE ...
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE - SUPERMARKETITALY.COM
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE - TOTALLY FOOD
THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT ...
THE BEST THREE CHEESE TURKEY MEATBALL MANICOTTI CASSEROLE ...
ITALIAN THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE - ALL SHE COOKS
THREE CHEESE STUFFED MANICOTTI RECIPE | MICHELE ROMANO RECIPES
THREE-CHEESE MANICOTTI | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
EASY, NO-BOIL THREE CHEESE MANICOITTI RECIPE - $5 DINNERS
3-CHEESE MANICOTTI - CATELLI® PASTA RECIPES
THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI | KNUJ
THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI - I AM HOMESTEADER
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI ~ MEATLESS MONDAY
THREE-CHEESE MANICOTTI – THE FOOD NANNY
EASY CHEESY MANICOTTI RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE | EATINGWELL
TURKEY MANICOTTI WITH RICOTTA CHEESE ~ MACHEESMO
THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI | RECIPE | MANICOTTI RECIPE ...
TURKEY MANICOTTI - SHADY BROOK FARMS
EASY THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
THREE CHEESE MANICOTTI - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THE BEST BAKED CHEESE MANICOTTI RECIPE - WHOLESOME ...
THREE-CHEESE TURKEY MANICOTTI | TURKEY CHEESE, RECIPES ...
You'll also love