TORTELLINI, BEAN AND PESTO SOUP
- Melt butter in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Cook garlic, carrot, onion and celery in butter 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in water and bouillon granules. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Stir in beans and tortellini. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tortellini are tender.
- Stir in parsley and pepper. Top each serving with pesto and cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 6 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 990 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
PESTO BEAN SOUP
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat, 30 seconds. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir the cannellini beans and 1 cup of water into the skillet. Simmer over medium heat until the mixture is just thickened, 8 minutes. Stir in the pesto and Parmesan.
- Add the chicken broth and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until the celery is tender, 15 minutes. Stir in the olives and roasted peppers to combine.
EASY TORTELLINI PESTO SOUP
Plum tomatoes and pesto flavor this tasty soup, which is quick to make, too, thanks to a package of refrigerated three-cheese tortellini.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 5 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Bring broth to boil in large saucepan. Add pasta; cook 5 min., adding tomatoes to the boiling water for the last minute of the cooking time. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pesto; sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 910 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 14 g
TORTELLINI AND BEAN SOUP
- In large saucepan, combine water, bouillon and tomatoes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach, beans and tortellini; return to a boil. Reduce heat; boil gently 5 minutes or until tortellini is tender and soup is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 53 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 7 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 3/4 Cups, Sodium 1170 mg, Sugar 5 g
TORTELLINI BEAN SOUP MIX
I like to use mixes for Christmas gifts. One year, I gave this soup mix in a jar and included a kettle, a mug and a pint of my home-canned tomatoes.-Doris Simmons, Browning, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a 3-cup jar or container with a tight-fitting lid, layer the beans, lentils and peas. In a small resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, parsley, bouillon, garlic, thyme and salt. Place bag in jar. Replace lid and store in a cool, dry place. Yield: 1 batch (about 2-1/4 cups)., To prepare soup: Remove bag of tortellini and seasonings; set aside. Rinse the beans, lentils and peas; drain. Place in a Dutch oven. Add 8 cups water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45-60 minutes or until beans are tender. , Stir in the tortellini and seasonings, broth, tomatoes, carrots and celery. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender. Serve with cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103 calories, Fat 1g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 741mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
PESTO TORTELLINI SOUP
This hearty soup with tortellini, sausage, beans and kale, is the perfect meal to come home to after a long day.
Provided by uwale
Categories Clear Soup
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large pot head up olive oil. Brown the sausage. Add in garlic cooking until fragrant.
- Pour in white wine. cook until reduced completely.
- Transfer sausage into a bowl, and set aside.
- Add in broth & bring to a boil. Be sure to scrape off any brown bits from the bottom. Before adding your pasta, taste the both. If it's too bland, add up to 2 chicken bouillon (2 TBSP) to flavor. Add in tortellini and cook for 2 minutes less recommended time on the package, leaving the lid cracked open to let the steam come out.
- Once timer goes off add in the beans.
- Then the kale & sausage. Remove from heat & let sit covered for 2 minutes.
- Serve into bowls, garnishing with parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.5, Fat 7.3, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 11.3, Sodium 1549.8, Carbohydrate 23.2, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 2.8, Protein 15.2
PESTO AND TORTELLINI SOUP
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain.
- Meanwhile, boil broth over high heat in covered Dutch oven.
- Add cooked tortellini, peppers and peas; return broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in spinach and pesto.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187.4, Fat 4.5, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 17.9, Sodium 1298.9, Carbohydrate 25.1, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 2, Protein 11.6
TORTELLINI BEAN SOUP
- In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat cook carrots, onion, garlic, basil and bay leaf. Stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and tomatoes, breaking tomatoes with back of spoon. Bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini return to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium heat cook stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in black beans and season with pepper.
- Discard bay leaf. Ladle into bowl and sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.6, Fat 7.8, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 12.7, Sodium 493.5, Carbohydrate 36.4, Fiber 8.6, Sugar 13.6, Protein 15.2
More about "tortellini bean and pesto soup recipes"
TUSCAN TORTELLINI SOUP WITH SPINACH AND WHITE BEANS
PESTO CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP RECIPE (VIDEO) - THE …
PESTO TORTELLINI SOUP - 20 MINUTE MEAL - AILEEN COOKS
15 BEST TORTELLINI SOUP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TORTELLINI AND BEAN SOUP RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CREAMY PESTO TORTELLINI WITH GREEN BEANS - TASTY KITCHEN
BEEF 'N' BEAN TORTELLINI SOUP - SOUP RECIPES
VEGETABLE TORTELLINI SOUP – THE BUTTERY BABE
PESTO PEA SOUP WITH TORTELLINI - INQUIRING CHEF
TORTELLINI, BEAN, AND PESTO SOUP - TACTILE MOM
TORTELLINI, BEAN AND PESTO SOUP | PESTO SOUP, BEAN SOUP RECIPES, …
TORTELLINI, BEAN AND PESTO SOUP RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
TORTELLINI, BEAN AND PESTO SOUP - SIDE DISH RECIPES
TORTELLINI, BEAN AND PESTO SOUP RECIPE | BETT
SAUSAGE ALFREDO PESTO TORTELLINI - COOKS WELL WITH OTHERS
TORTELLINI AND BEAN SOUP RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
TORTELLINI, WHITE BEAN, AND SPINACH SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TORTELLINI AND BEAN SOUP - BIGOVEN.COM
TORTELLINI BEAN SOUP | CANADIAN LIVING
TUSCAN TORTELLINI SOUP RECIPE - PIRRO'S SAUCE
RUSTIC ITALIAN TORTELLINI SOUP (WITH PESTO - THAT LEMONADE LIFE
TORTELLINI AND WHITE BEAN SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
30-MINUTE PESTO TORTELLINI RECIPE - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
TORTELLINI SOUP WITH BEANS RECIPE (VEGETARIAN, HIGH PROTEIN)
TORTELLINI AND WHITE BEAN SOUP - ONTARIO BEAN GROWERS
TORTELLINI AND BEAN SOUP – CHAWTIME
TORTELLINI BEAN SOUP - ONTARIO BEAN GROWERS
TORTELLINI-MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
BROTHY TORTELLINI SOUP W/ SPINACH, WHITE BEANS & BASIL
TORTELLINI, BEAN AND PESTO SOUP RECIPE
TORTELLINI WHITE BEAN SOUP RECIPE | RANDALL BEANS
RECIPE: TORTELLINI, BEAN AND PESTO SOUP (USING KIDNEY BEANS ...
TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
VEGETARIAN TORTELLINI BEAN AND PESTO SOUP RECIPE - FRIENDSEAT
TORTELLINI WITH BASIL PESTO, TOMAOTES AND GREEN BEANS
CREAMY TORTELLINI TOMATO AND PESTO SOUP - COZY CRAVINGS
PESTO AND VEGGIE TORTELLINI - A TABLE TOP AFFAIR | FRESH FALL SOUPS
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
PESTO CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP RECIPE (VIDEO) - MY ROI LIST
TORTELLINI, BEAN AND PESTO SOUP | RECIPE | PESTO SOUP RECIPE, SOUP ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best tortellini soup to make?15 Best Tortellini Soup Recipes. 1 Italian Sausage Soup with Tortellini. Credit: Kathy Ryan-Ostrick. View Recipe. It's no surprise this is our most popular tortellini soup recipe: "This ... 2 Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup. 3 Spinach Tortellini Soup. 4 Tortellini Soup I. 5 Tortellini Soup. More items
How long to cook tortellini soup?Increase the heat to medium-high and bring the soup to a boil. Once boiling, lower heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes. Stir in the tortellini and spinach. Cook for 5 minutes or until the tortellini is heated through.
Is chicken noodle soup really better with tortellini?Chicken soup is only made better with the addition of tortellini. "Loved this recipe...a nice twist on traditional chicken noodle soup," says reviewer just loafin'.
How long does it take to boil tortellini?Once boiling, lower heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes. Stir in the tortellini and spinach. Cook for 5 minutes or until the tortellini is heated through. Check package instructions for the proper cook time.