PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE
My birthday is at the end of October and this is my absolute favorite birthday cake. It is not soupy but extremely moist and delicious. I poke the holes with a straw, my daughter uses a pencil. Both work well. Make it the day before, so it can absorb the three milks.
Provided by Peggy Jane
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch rectangular baking pan.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Add eggs one at a time. Add pumpkin, sour cream, and vanilla extract to the batter while still mixing.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a bowl. Add 1/2 of the mixture to the pumpkin batter and mix until well combined. Add remaining flour mixture to the batter and mix on medium-high speed for 2 minutes more. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk, half-and-half, and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl. Set tres leches aside.
- Remove cake from the oven and let cool 15 to 20 minutes. Poke a generous amount of holes in the cake using a drinking straw, making sure to get the corners and sides as well. Pour tres leches mixture on the cake, cover with plastic wrap, and cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
- Before serving, add whipped topping to the cake and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 624.4 calories, Carbohydrate 80 g, Cholesterol 125.9 mg, Fat 30.2 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 10.2 g, SaturatedFat 19.2 g, Sodium 687.5 mg, Sugar 52.7 g
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE
This pumpkin tres leches cake is the best way to celebrate fall and also enjoy the creamy flavor of tres leches. It's lightly spiced and perfect to make ahead for fall parties.
Provided by Adrianna Adarme
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 cake pan and set aside.
- Add the egg whites and 1/2 cup sugar to the bowl of a stand-up mixer (with the whisk attachment) and beat on high until stiff peaks about 3 to 4 minutes. Scoop it out and put it into another bowl.
- Place the bowl back on the stand-up mixer (no need to clean it out) and add the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and egg yolks. Beat until pale yellow and double in volume. Next, mix in the pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- Place a sieve atop the bowl on the stand-up mixer and sift in the flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the egg whites until you no longer see any speckles of remaining egg white.
- Pour the batter into the prepared 9x13 cake pan and transfer to the oven to bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until a skewer when inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely in the pan before proceeding with the rest of the recipe.
- In a large measuring cup, add the coconut milk, whole milk and condensed milk. Whisk until combined. Using a skewer or fork, create little holes on the top of the cake. Pour the milk mixture over the cake (it may seem like a lot but it will absorb!). Transfer to the fridge to 2 to 3 hours, ideally overnight.
- Just before serving, top the cake with fluffy whipped cream and dust with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 12 g, Carbohydrate 305 g, Protein 17 g, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, Cholesterol 18 mg, Sodium 845 mg, Fiber 8 g, Sugar 215 g, Calories 1478 kcal
PUMPKIN SPICE-TRES LECHES CAKE
Add pumpkin spice to your life with a milky Pumpkin Spice Tres Leches Cake! You'll love this super-moist pumpkin tres leches cake on a chilly autumn day.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 13x9-inch pan, blending dry pudding mix and 1/4 cup evaporated milk into batter before pouring into prepared pan.
- Cool cake in pan 10 min., then pierce with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
- Blend condensed milk, sour cream, pumpkin pie spice and remaining evaporated milk in blender until well blended; pour slowly over cake. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Frost cake with COOL WHIP before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 340 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 36 g, Protein 5 g
EASY PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Mix in flour. Fold in oats. Press into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until set.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with white sugar. Beat in pumpkin and evaporated milk. Mix in salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Pour over baked crust.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, until set. Let cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.3 calories, Carbohydrate 18.9 g, Cholesterol 30.2 mg, Fat 5.7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 100.5 mg, Sugar 12.9 g
PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES
The first time my husband and two daughters tried this dessert, they thought it was delicious. It has all of the spicy pumpkin goodness of the traditional pie without the fuss of a pastry crust. -Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. , Meanwhile, beat filling ingredients until smooth; pour over crust. Bake 45 minutes. , Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 15-20 minutes longer. Cool, then refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 212mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
PUMPKIN PIE TRES LECHES RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick baking spray and set aside. Separate the egg yolks and whites. Beat the whites until very foamy and frothy and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla extract and bourbon with an electric mixer.
- Continue mixing and slowly add the milk and pumpkin puree. Slowly add the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves until all the dry ingredients are incorporated and the batter is smooth. Finally, use a spatula to gently fold in the beaten egg whites until mixed.
- Pour batter into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow cake to cool for 25 minutes.
- Use a skewer or knife to pierce holes throughout the cake.
- Whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, heavy cream and bourbon in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the milk mixture over the cake a little at a time, until it soaks through. Keep doing this until most of the milk syrup is absorbed. Cover the now milk-drenched cake in and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before frosting.
- For the meringue frosting, beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar in a large bowl until they form stiff peaks and set aside. In a separate pan, mix the water, sugar and corn syrup.
- Cook over a high heat, stirring constantly until a candy thermometer reads 230°F. Remove from heat.
- While beating the egg whites with an electric mixer, immediately pour the hot syrup into the egg whites slowly. Continue beating for about five minutes, while beating the eggs pour in the maple syrup.
- Let frosting cool in refrigerator. With a wet spatula, spread a thick layer of the frosting on the cake. At this point, you can serve the cake as is or you can lightly torch the top of your meringue with a handheld blowtorch.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 687 kcal, ServingSize 1 slice, Carbohydrate 124 g, Protein 12 g, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 123 mg, Sodium 413 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 105 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g
TRES LECHES PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES
Pumpkin, the universal ingredient for a delicious fall recipe. These delightful pumpkin squares are sure to cause smiles aplenty. The pumpkin filling is soft and moist with just the right amount of spice. The pecan cookie crust gives the bars a great crunch and nutty flavor. They remind us of a creamy pumpkin pie in bar form. Yum!
Provided by Wendy Rusch @AmmaWendy
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray or lightly wipe down with vegetable oil on a paper towel an 11x17 pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, butter, and brown sugar with hands or mixer on low until crumbly like oatmeal. Stir in pecans. Spread into pan and pat down well and evenly. Bake 15 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine filling ingredients in a large bowl mixing well with mixer.
- Place your pan on the oven rack. Pour over hot baked crust (this will prevent spilling the mixture). Bake 35-45 minutes until the center is no longer jiggly. Remove from oven to cool. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. *Don't be alarmed if it doesn't all fit in the pan, just quick spray a casserole dish and pour remaining into it, no crust needed, and bake, not for as long probably so watch it. And then you'll have a little to sample too. I don't know why sometimes this all fits in the pan and sometimes it don't... I'm guessing the amount of pumpkin per can or the size of the eggs even?
- When totally cool or ready to serve, in a medium to a large bowl, with mixer on medium, beat cream and powdered sugar until it just starts to thicken. Then add pudding mix and beat on high until stiff peaks form. The pudding mix will hold the whipped cream together and can be made up to two days before serving.
- At this point, you can either spread the topping over the bars before cutting or top each piece individually.
- *If you prefer fresh whipped cream omit the pudding and prepare up to an hour before serving. *This can be divided between 4 - 8x8 pans or 2 - 9x13 pans instead of using 1 - 11x17 pan, as well. It freezes (without whipped cream) very well, place in the fridge to thaw the day before it's needed. *Or...You could easily half this recipe too and use 1 - 9x13 pan. I just hate when I have leftover evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk.
More about "tres leches pumpkin pie squares recipes"
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE - KITCHN
Cuisine United StatesTotal Time 40 minsCategory Cake, Dessert, Snack, Baked GoodCalories 448 per serving
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE WITH SPICED CREAM - THE WOKS …
TRES LECHES PIE RECIPE (CAKE IN A PIE!) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
SPICED TRES LECHES CAKE W/ PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE …
EASY PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - LITTLE FIGGY FOOD
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE - FLAVOR MOSAIC
TRES LECHES PUMPKIN BREAD PUDDING - LAWS OF BAKING
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE - MY LOVE FOR COOKING
PUMPKIN SPICE TRES LECHES CAKE - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES | SEDANO'S SUPERMARKET
TRES LECHES PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES | RECIPE | PUMPKIN PIE, LOW CARB ...
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE - MUY BUENO COOKBOOK
PUMPKIN PASTEL DE TRES LECHES - MAMá MAGGIE'S KITCHEN
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES — SWEET MELI BAKERY
BAILEY'S PUMPKIN SPICE TRES LECHES CAKE - ROSE CLEARFIELD
PUMPKIN SPICE TRES LECHES CAKE - LAMBERTS LATELY
TRES LECHES PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES | RECIPE | BAKING, PUMPKIN …
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CUPCAKES - SWEET LIFE
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE - PUNCHFORK
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE | KETO - THIS MOMS MENU
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES - IMPERIAL SUGAR | RECIPES
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES - CPA: CERTIFIED PASTRY AFICIONADO
TRES LECHES CAKES- PUMPKIN - RECIPE CIRCUS
PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES - EAGLE BRAND
TRES LECHES PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES | RECIPE | PUMPKIN PIE, LOW CARB ...
TRES LECHES PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES | BAKING, PUMPKIN RECIPES, DESSERTS
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE - GOLDBERRY WOODS
PUMPKIN SPICE TRES LECHES CAKE - THE DOMESTIC REBEL
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES RECIPE FOR THANKSGIVING - YOUTUBE
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES CAKE - CHATTAVORE
THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE BARS WITH STREUSEL - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
TRES LECHES PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES - MASTERCOOK
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES FOR #PUMPKINWEEK - LOVE AND CONFECTIONS
TRES LECHES PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES | RECIPE | THANKSGIVING …
EAGLE BRAND® | TRES LECHES CAKE
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES SHEET CAKE - THE BUTTERY WHISK
PUMPKIN SPICE TRES LECHES CAKE WITH AMARETTO - EDAMAM.COM
PUMPKIN TRES LECHES - DIXIE CRYSTALS | RECIPES
DESSERTS | PUMPKIN TRES LECHES RECIPE | RECIPE4LIVING
You'll also love