This easy sorbet recipe is a refreshing way to cool down and use a few ingredients from the garden-with no ice cream maker! I do them all at once and add the variations as I go. They look and taste like a lot more work than they really are. -Rebecca Taylor, Manteca, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- For lemon sorbet, in a small heavy saucepan, bring 1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons lemon zest to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; cool. Add 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup mineral water and a dash of salt. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish., For mint sorbet, in a small heavy saucepan, bring 1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons lemon zest and mint to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; cool. Strain. Add 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup mineral water and a dash of salt. Transfer to another 8-in. square dish., For blueberry sorbet, in a small heavy saucepan, bring 1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons lemon zest and blueberries to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; cool. Cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until blended. Strain and discard seeds and pulp. Add 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup mineral water and a dash of salt. Transfer to an 11x7-in. dish., Freeze sorbets for 1 hour or until edges begin to firm; stir. Freeze 3 hours longer or until firm., Just before serving, transfer sorbets separately to a food processor; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Scoop each flavor into serving dishes. Garnish as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 83 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
Make your own raspberry sorbet with just three ingredients. Perfect for hot summer days, or pairing with chocolate puds - and it's vegan too
Provided by Esther Clark
Categories Dessert, Treat
Yield Serves 8-10
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put the sugar and 270ml water in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Raise the heat and simmer for 5 mins, or until the liquid has become a syrup. Set aside to cool.
- Put the raspberries and lemon juice in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl and discard the seeds. Combine with the sugar syrup, then pour into freezer-proof container.
- Freeze for 1 hr 30 mins, then whisk with a balloon whisk or a fork to break up any ice crystals that have formed and return to the freezer.
- Keep mixing the sorbet once an hour for 4 hrs to break up the ice crystals. Stop mixing when firm but scoopable. Will keep in the freezer for up to a month. Serve with extra raspberries, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96 calories, Fat 0.1 grams fat, SaturatedFat 0.1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 22 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 22 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.01 milligram of sodium
Made with fresh raspberries, this simple coulis is the perfect use for extra berries. It can be used to top different desserts, crepes, or yogurt or even mixed into sparkling water, champagne, or a cocktail! If your raspberries are extra tart, add a bit more sugar.
Provided by France C
Categories Raspberry Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in the bowl of a small food processor. Blend until smooth and sugar has dissolved, 15 to 20 seconds. Adjust sugar if desired, and blend again.
- Strain mixture using a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 27.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6.7 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 0 mg
More about "trio of sorbets with raspberry coulis recipes"
EASY RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
4.7/5 (15)Total Time 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 55 per serving
- Combine raspberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook and stir until the raspberries are soft and syrupy.
- Transfer to a blender and blend for a few seconds until smooth. Pour through a fine mesh sieve over a bowl, using the back of a spoon to press the liquid through. Discard any seeds that remain.
RASPBERRY COULIS - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
RASPBERRY COULIS - CULINARY HILL
TRIO OF SORBETS WITH RASPBERRY COULIS - BIGOVEN
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 8407 per serving
LEMON SORBET AND RASPBERRY COULIS - BIGOVEN
RASPBERRY COULIS | RICARDO
EASY RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
TRIO OF SORBETS WITH RASPBERRY COULIS FOOD - HOME AND RECIPE
ASTRAY RECIPES: LEMON SORBET & RASPBERRY COULIS
TRIO OF SORBETS WITH RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPES
MY RECIPE SCRAPBOOK | FREE RECIPES - TRIO OF SORBETS WITH …
BEST RASPBERRY SORBET RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY …
ASTRAY RECIPES: TRIO OF SORBETS WITH RASPBERRY COULIS
RASPBERRY SORBET TRIO - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE (EASY) | THE KITCHN
BEST FRESH RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
TRIO OF SORBETS WITH RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPES RECIPE
SORBETS COULIS RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
You'll also love