SPICY TUNA VEGETABLE BAKE
I wanted to give the classic tuna casserole recipe a little more pizzazz. The addition of spicy red pepper flakes and fresh vegetables gives this recipe the extra kick it needs to take tuna casserole from boring to exciting.
Provided by Jenn Metivier
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rotini until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Mix soup, sour cream, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, black pepper, and celery salt together in a bowl. Stir in rotini, tuna, mushrooms, carrots, green beans, and red onion.
- Pour into a casserole dish and sprinkle top evenly with Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268.4 calories, Carbohydrate 28.9 g, Cholesterol 33.5 mg, Fat 10 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 17.9 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 407.1 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
EASY TUNA PATE
This is an easy appetizer you can literally whip up in 5 minutes - it's best if you prepare at least 6 hours ahead of serving to allow for chilling and having the flavors 'blend' together. Makes all the difference in the world.
Provided by evelynathens
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Combine all ingredients (except garnish) in food processor and process 2 minutes or until mixture makes a stiff paste.
- Line a 3-cup bowl or mold with plastic wrap; pack in pate mixture and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill atleast 6 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Unmold onto serving plate and garnish with egg slices and parsley.
- Serve with crackers and melba toast.
Hot pepper and chili sauces liven up this spread from Eileen Blazik of Levittown, Pennsylvania. Try it the next time you're looking for a make-ahead party starter.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, chili sauce, onion, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce until blended. Add tuna and parsley; mix well. Shape into a ball; place on a serving plate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts :
TUNA FISH AND SPICY PICKLED VEGETABLE PATE
This is so simple and delicious. Use your favorite canned tuna and jarred or deli hot pickled veggie mix. I use Bumble Bee's prime fillet solid white albacore in water (gold can) and Mezzetta Hot Veggie Mix. Great in a pinch when unexpected guests stop by. Wonderful served with my recipe #227398 when you have time to plan ahead.
Provided by Karens Krazy Kitchen
Yield 1 cup, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Blend tuna, mayo and veggies in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with crackers or a baguette as an appetizer with a whole piece of one of the veggies on top or on a slice of whole grain bread for an open face sandwich.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 91.6, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 19.7, Sodium 251, Carbohydrate 3.7, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 1.4, Protein 10.2
More about "tuna fish and spicy pickled vegetable pate recipes"
SPICY TUNA PATE - PEPPERSCALE
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 186 per serving
SPICY QUICK-PICKLED VEGGIES - COOKIE AND KATE
31 EASY AND DELICIOUS CANNED TUNA RECIPES - THE …
10 BEST CANNED TUNA WITH VEGETABLES RECIPES - YUMMLY
EASY TUNA AND POTATO PATTIES - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
24 BEST CANNED TUNA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TUNA-STUFFED CHERRY PEPPER RECIPE - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
CANNED TUNA PATTIES RECIPE IN 20 MINS - VEENA AZMANOV
EASY TUNA PATE - KNIFE AND SOUL
HOW TO MAKE QUICK PICKLED VEGETABLES: GUIDE & RECIPES
SPICY TUNA ROLL (POOR MAN'S) | PICKLED PLUM
10 BEST SPICY TUNA SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
QUICK AND EASY CANNED TUNA FISH TACOS RECIPE - THE …
VEGETARIAN PâTé RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
VERY EASY TUNA PICKLE - RECIPE - MISS BLASCO
SPICY TUNA PâTé | GALLO
SPICY TUNA AND AVOCADO FISH TACO RECIPE - EAT THIS NOT THAT
GIARDINIERA PICKLED VEGETABLES (REFRIGERATOR PICKLES ... - A SPICY ...
TUNA PATTIES - EASY RECIPE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
TUNA SPREAD (PATE) RECIPE - EVERYDAY HEALTHY RECIPES
EASY TO MAKE EASY PICKLED TUNA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
TUNA SAVOURY PATE | RECIPES | JOHN WEST UK
RECIPE: SUPER FAST TASTY QUICK FIX SPICY TUNA PATTIES
5 INGREDIENT TUNA PATTIES - SLENDER KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE TUNA AND PICKLED VEGETABLE PITA POCKETS - COOKING …
PICKLED VEGETABLES ROLLED INSIDE THINLY SLICED YELLOW FIN TUNA
SPICY TUNA GIMBAP - THE SUBVERSIVE TABLE
TUNA PATE RECIPE - FEED YOUR SOLE
TUNA-AND-PICKLED-VEGETABLE PITA POCKETS RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
TUNA OR SARDINE FISH PâTé: A TASTE OF PORTUGAL | KITCHEN FRAU
SPICY TUNA FISH CAKES WITH CORIANDER AND CHILLIES - EAT, LITTLE BIRD
TUNA PâTé - FOOD FROM PORTUGAL
TUNA FISH PâTé RECIPE - LABNA
SPICY PICKLED VEGETABLES - SIMPLY SCRATCH
TUNA FISH CHUNKS IN SPICY SAUCE RECIPE - CARIBBEAN GREEN LIVING
PICKLED VEGETABLES (MEXICAN STYLE) - THRIFT AND SPICE
THE BEST TUNA SANDWICH | PICKLED PLUM
HOW TO MAKE CANNED TUNA SUSHI THAT'S JUST LIKE A SPICY TUNA ROLL
SEARCH FOR RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #lunch #seafood #easy #european #italian #spreads #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #no-shell-fish #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make tuna pâté at home?HOW TO MAKE TUNA PÂTÉ: Drain the tuna and shred it with a fork. Put the onion cut into chunks, the whole garlic, the oregano and the parsley in a food processor and pulse until well chopped. Put this mixture in a bowl together with the shredded tuna, mayonnaise, mustard and the lemon juice.
Can you cook tuna pâté with sardines?Make sure you use a good quality tuna packed in oil, and if making the sardine pâté, try making it with smoked sprats or sardines, too. Yummy. If your cans of sardines or tuna are bigger or smaller than in the recipe below, just use a bit more or less butter in ratio to the fish.
Can you eat pickled tuna with tuna salad?You can consume pickled tuna on its own as a snack. You can also use it as a spread for your tuna sandwich in place of canned tuna. Now that you have an easy go-to tuna recipe, there's no need to resort to canned tuna for a delicious salad.
What is the best way to cook Tuna fillets?Put tuna in a medium stockpot, filling the pot with water about a half inch. Cover and heat on low until fish is cooked through. Cook until the fish flake easily with a fork. Transfer to a small bowl and flake fish. Pour lime juice over fish and let stand for about 10 minutes. Heat oil to medium temperature in a medium frying pan.