TURKEY WONTON CUPS
Convenient wonton wrappers make these cute hors d'oeuvres as fun to make as they are to eat. I sampled them at a party and couldn't believe how tasty they were. They disappeared quickly, and no one ever suspected that the crunchy cups were low in carbs. -Barbara Rafferty of Portsmouth, Rhode Island
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. (Keep wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to bake.) Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks., In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cheese, ranch dressing, onions and olives. Spoon by rounded tablespoonfuls into wonton cups., Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 366mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
WONTON TACO CUPS
- For the wonton cups: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush 12 cups of a mini muffin pan with the butter. Fit 1 wonton wrapper into each cup, folding the sides as needed.
- In a small bowl, toss together the beans, green chiles, chili powder and lime juice. Spoon some of the bean mixture into each cup, about a heaping tablespoon each. Bake until the filling is warmed through, about 12 minutes. Remove the pan and top each cup with a pinch of cheese. Return the pan to the oven and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and the wontons are golden, another 5 minutes.
- For the toppings: Let the taco cups cool in the pan for a minute or two. Transfer the taco cups to a platter and top each with some avocado, pico de gallo, a small dollop of sour cream, hot sauce, if using, and cilantro.
TURKEY FILLED WONTON CUPS
Great for your Super Bowl Party! Plus you can even make the wasabi mayo the night before (you can even purchase wasabi mayo in the condiment section these days) and make the wonton bowls in the morning. It's almost too easy! Use as many wonton wrappers as needed to use up the turkey filling.
Provided by dojemi
Yield 1 batch
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Make your wasabi mayo first. You can also make this the night before.
- Be mindful, as it sits it gets stronger.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper into each hole. Making sure it is pressed down to the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 mins or until golden.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, onion, garlic & ginger.
- Season with pepper, to taste.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Mix together well (careful not to over mix or meat will be tough).
- You want the mixture to be a nice light brown color.
- Place a medium saute pan over medium heat.
- When your pan is hot, add the turkey mixture & cook until done (it should take just a few mins).
- To assemble:
- Place a small spoonful of the turkey mixture into each cooked wonton wrapper.
- Garnish with a small dollop of the wasabi mayo & a sprig of thinly sliced green onion (optional).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2022.2, Fat 44.4, SaturatedFat 11.4, Cholesterol 399.5, Sodium 4082.3, Carbohydrate 267.3, Fiber 8.6, Sugar 0.6, Protein 125.8
This recipe makes a lot of turkey wontons, or dumplings. So, I make a batch and freeze at least half of them. Some I boil in chicken stock with some julienned carrots and shredded bok choy. Others I steam and dip in soy sauce. My family loves them!
Provided by Yvonne Ludwig Flath
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut scallions in half; slice green tops and set aside. Add white and light green parts of scallions to the bowl of a food processor with water chestnuts; pulse until finely chopped. Empty mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Place cooked shrimp into the food processor and pulse until cut into tiny pieces. Add cut shrimp, ground turkey, pressed garlic, flour, soy sauce, and ginger to the large mixing bowl with the scallion mixture. Blend all ingredients thoroughly using your hands.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of the meat mixture onto a wonton wrapper. Wet your finger in a small dish of water and moisten the outer edges of the wrapper. Fold and pinch the edges so that the meat will not come out when cooking. Repeat to make remaining dumplings.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add dumplings, working in batches, and cook until they float to the top and turkey is no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371 calories, Carbohydrate 56.7 g, Cholesterol 85.9 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 682.3 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
WONTON TACO SALAD CUPS
These wonton cups have all the flavors of a taco salad in one bite! Customize your taco cups with your favorite salsas and toppings!
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Yield 24 taco cups
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Delicately press the wonton skins into the mini muffin tin, being sure to make the base of the wonton skin is flat (this will ensure that the taco cup will stand flat when you remove them from the pan). Spray the wontons lightly with nonstick cooking spray and transfer them to the oven to bake until they are golden brown and crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and swirl to coat the pan. Add in the onion and sauté until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add in the garlic and stir to combine. Add in the turkey, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Next add in the chili powder, cumin, dried oregano, smoked paprika, and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until the turkey is cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- To assemble, keep the taco cups in the mini muffin tin (this will help with any unstable taco cups). Add a little cheese to each of the taco cups, then top them with the ground turkey mixture. Next add your desired toppings such as shredded lettuce, diced avocado, salsa, sour cream, pickled jalapeños, and chopped cilantro.
- Transfer the taco cups to a platter and serve.
THANKSGIVING WON TONS
- Mix the turkey, cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl. Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper. Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
- Heat the oil in large skillet or deep fryer.
- Fry the wontons in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146.2 calories, Carbohydrate 17.8 g, Cholesterol 10.5 mg, Fat 6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 119.6 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
More about "turkey wonton cups recipes"
THAI TURKEY WONTON CUPS | CANADIAN TURKEY
WONTON TACO CUPS – MEAT & POULTRY ONTARIO
MINI TURKEY LASAGNA CUPS - RECIPE RUNNER
TURKEY CLUB WONTON CUPCAKES - EMILY BITES
HOW TO MAKE WONTON CUPS - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
10 BEST WONTON CUP APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
KATHY PULLIN'S TURKEY LASAGNA WONTON CUPS - GRILL GIRL
ASIAN CHICKEN WONTON CUPS - EMILY BITES
WONTON CUPS: HOW TO MAKE THEM AND WHAT TO FILLINGS TO …
EASY WONTON TACO CUPS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
MINI BAKED WONTON CUPS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
EASY CRUNCHY TACO CUPS RECIPE | GRITSANDPINECONES.COM
TERIYAKI TURKEY WONTON CUPS | RECIPE | SIDE DISH RECIPES EASY ...
EASY BAKED WONTON CUPS - INSPIRED TASTE
10 BEST GROUND TURKEY WONTONS RECIPES | YUMMLY
TURKEY WONTON CUPS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
PALEO TURKEY WONTON SOUP RECIPE (IN 40 MINUTES OR LESS!) - DR. AXE
TURKEY WONTON CUPS RECIPE - MASTERCOOK
HOW TO MAKE WONTON CUPS & DELICIOUS WAYS TO FILL THEM!
TURKEY WONTON CUPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
TURKEY AND SWEET POTATO WONTON CUPS - FRUGAL MOM EH!
RECIPE: TURKEY WONTON SOUP | KITCHN
TURKEY WONTON CUPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
TURKEY WONTON CUPS FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR - LIFE IS SWEETER BY …
TURKEY WONTON NOODLE SOUP - CTV
21 WONTON RECIPES FOR SNACKING | TASTE OF HOME
TERIYAKI TURKEY WONTON CUPS | RECIPE | WONTON CUPS, FOOD, …
TURKEY TACO WONTON CUP - BARIATRIC WOMEN
TURKEY WONTON SOUP | THRIFTY FOODS RECIPES
TROPICAL TERIYAKI TURKEY WONTON CUPS | TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
TURKEY SALAD IN BAKED WONTON CUPS - FLAVOR FINDS
TURKEY WONTON SOUP - RECIPES LIST
TURKEY AND CILANTRO WONTONS | RICARDO
TURKEY WONTON CUPS | RECIPE | WONTON CUPS, RECIPES, FOOD
TURKEY WONTONS | CANADIAN TURKEY
SAUSAGE WONTON CUPS | ST. ELMO FOODS
TERIYAKI TURKEY WONTON CUPS - FOOD LION
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook a turkey breast in a wonton Cup?In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cheese, ranch dressing, onions and olives. Spoon by rounded tablespoonfuls into wonton cups. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
How to cook a Turkey wrapped in wonton wrappers?Directions Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. (Keep wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to bake.) Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
How to cook wontons in the oven?Spray the wontons lightly with nonstick cooking spray and transfer them to the oven to bake until they are golden brown and crisp, 7 to 10 minutes. In the meantime, heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and swirl to coat the pan. Add in the onion and sauté until translucent, about 4 minutes.
How to cook a Turkey in a taco Cup?Add in the turkey, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Next add in the chili powder, cumin, dried oregano, smoked paprika, and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until the turkey is cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. To assemble, keep the taco cups in the mini muffin tin (this will help with any unstable taco cups).