PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
For an easy, chewy treat, make a batch of Alton Brown's Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Good Eats on Food Network; you need only four ingredients.
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 64 (1-inch) pieces
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine the butter and peanut butter in a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes. (Use caution when removing this mixture from the microwave, it will be very hot.) Add the vanilla and powdered sugar to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon. The mixture will become hard to stir and lose its sheen. Spread into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with parchment paper. Fold the excess parchment paper so it covers the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool, about 2 hours. Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
I double the recipe and put in a glass baking dish (9x13 inches). Nice for holidays . . . Keep it for a secret and family and friends will think you worked forever on it . . . (smiles). You can also use peanut butter chips and make peanut butter fudge.
Provided by Dana
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour into well-greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.9 calories, Carbohydrate 46.2 g, Cholesterol 16 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 51.7 mg, Sugar 13.5 g
EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.4 calories, Carbohydrate 60.1 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 114.8 mg, Sugar 58 g
- Mix orange flavoring, 9 drops of red food coloring and 12 drops yellow food coloring and set aside.
- Boil 1 1/2 stick butter, 2/3 cup evaporated milk and 3 cups sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add 12 ounces white chocolate chips and 7 ounces marshmallow cream.
- Save 1 cup white mixture; set aside.
- Add orange flavoring to remaining mixture.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch buttered glass dish.
- Swirl the cup of white into mixture.
- Chill until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 11.6, Sodium 40.6, Carbohydrate 24.4, Sugar 22.3, Protein 0.9
More about "ut fudge recipes"
FUDGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE FUDGE THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY I TASTE OF …
45 EASY FUDGE RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY | IT IS A KEEPER
20 BEST FUDGE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
10 BEST FUDGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
60 OF OUR RICHEST, CHEWIEST, FUDGIEST RECIPES EVER
QUICK + EASY FUDGE RECIPES AND IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
TOP 10 BEST FUDGE RECIPES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
OLD FASHIONED FUDGE RECIPE, JUST LIKE GRANDMA USED …
OLD FASHIONED HARD FUDGE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
ULTIMATE FUDGE RECIPE | CARNATION
FANTASTIC FUDGE RECIPES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
15 CHRISTMAS FUDGE RECIPES THAT MAKE THOUGHTFUL …
UTAH WOMAN'S HEADSTONE INCLUDES HER SIGNATURE FUDGE RECIPE
FUDGE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
'KAY'S FUDGE': WE TRIED RECIPE ENGRAVED ON UTAH WOMAN'S …
50 DELICIOUS FUDGE RECIPES - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
20 OLD FASHIONED FUDGE RECIPES TO MAKE NOW - COASTAL WANDERING
I TRIED THE FUDGE RECIPE A UTAH WOMAN LEFT ON HER GRAVE
UTAH WOMAN'S HEADSTONE HAS HER FUDGE RECIPE ENGRAVED ON THE BACK
25 FUDGE FLAVORS ( + EASY RECIPES) - INSANELY GOOD
16 BEST FUDGE RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS
TIGER FUDGE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
20 FAST AND FABULOUS FUDGE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
FOOL-PROOF HOMEMADE FUDGE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
UTAH HEADSTONE’S FUDGE RECIPE SHARED AROUND THE WORLD - KY3
THE 11 BEST HOMEMADE FUDGE RECIPES EVER - DELISHABLY
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE (VIDEO) BEST EVER! - FOODTASIA
FUDGE RECIPES AND IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE • DON'S HOME COOKING
UTAH HEADSTONE FEATURED FUDGE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
UTAH GRANDMOTHER'S HEADSTONE INCLUDES HER FAVORITE FUDGE RECIPE
10 BEST FUDGE RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST EASY FUDGE RECIPE EVER - COOKIES AND CUPS
97-YEAR-OLD KAY'S LASTING LEGACY IS HER FAMOUS FUDGE RECIPE
BLUE MOOSE FUDGE UTAH - THERESCIPES.INFO
36 GIFT SHOP FUDGE RECIPES THAT TASTE JUST LIKE VACATION
FUDGE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - BAKING A MOMENT
36 OF OUR BEST FUDGE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
THE FUDGE CO. STORY - MY LOCAL UTAH
THIS WOMAN’S LEGENDARY FUDGE RECIPE WAS ENGRAVED ON HER …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #fudge #desserts #fruit #refrigerator #candy #dietary #citrus #lime #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What makes a good Fudge recipe?Peanut butter, chopped peanuts, and white chocolate really make it special. A friend shared this recipe with me, and it is by far the best fudge recipe I've ever tried.
What is Fudge?What is fudge? At its simplest, fudge is a dense, soft candy. Traditional fudge is flavored with chocolate, but you can utilize pretty much any flavor—like peanut butter, pumpkin or even birthday cake. And if you’re watching your sugar intake, try our Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge.
What temperature do you boil sugar to make fudge?Don’t stir the sugar mixture as it boils. Let it cook (undisturbed) to 234 degrees F and your final candy will have the crystal-free texture you’re looking for. This fudge is a total triple threat, thanks to peanut butter chips, crunchy peanut butter and chopped roasted salted peanuts.
Where can you find Kay's Fudge in Utah?A headstone displays a recipe for Kay's Fudge in the Logan Cemetery, on May 25, 2021, in Logan, Utah. Todd Tanner / AP