WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH RASPBERRY AND CHOCOLATE GANACHE FILLINGS AND BUTTERCREAM ICING
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9-inch round cake pans with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pudding mix in a medium bowl. Set aside. Bring the milk to a boil and add the white chocolate chips. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes, then stir until completely incorporated. Allow the white chocolate mixture to cool completely. Beat the oil, eggs and white chocolate mixture in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fully incorporated, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and reduce the speed to low. Gradually add the flour mixture, beating until combined, about 3 minutes.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared pans. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Allow the cakes to cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then turn out on wire racks to cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- For the raspberry filling: Combine the raspberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Place over medium-high heat and slowly bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened. Let cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- For the chocolate ganache: Heat the heavy cream to boiling. Pour over the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl. Stir until completely smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
- For the buttercream: Beat the butter, shortening and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until combined and smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- To assemble the cake: Level both cakes by running a sharp knife around the top edge of each cake, scoring it, then carefully cutting through the cakes along the score lines. Fill a piping back fitted with a No.12 tip with buttercream icing. Pipe a dam around the inside of the bottom layer of cake. Inside the dam, spread a very thin layer of raspberry filling, about 3 tablespoons (for this filling, less is more). Then top with a more generous layer of chocolate ganache, about a quarter-inch thick. Stack the other cake layer on top and cover the whole cake with buttercream icing.
CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND RASPBERRY TART
- Using on/off turns, mix flour, butter, and sugar in processor until coarse meal forms.
- Mix egg yolks, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon water in small bowl. Add to processor; mix until moist clumps form. Gather dough into ball; flatten into disk. Wrap in plastic. Chill 30 minutes. DO AHEAD: Dough can be made 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 9-inch diameter tart pan with removable bottom. Roll out dough on lightly floured work surface to 12-inch round. Fit dough into pan; trim overhang. Freeze 20 minutes.
- Bake crust until golden, 25 minutes; cool.
- Meanwhile, bring cream just to boil in small saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in liqueur and vanilla. Cool ganache 15 minutes.
- Transfer cooled crust to platter. Spoon chocolate ganache into crust and smooth top. Arrange raspberries atop chocolate. Stir raspberry jam and 1 1/2 teaspoons water in small saucepan over medium heat until smooth. Brush warm glaze over berries. DO AHEAD: Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and let stand at room temperature.
RASPBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART
Celebrate the season with the fresh taste of luscious raspberries and creamy white chocolate in a baked chocolate tart. This is a special occasion treat that should be chilled for at least one hour before serving. Beautiful -
Provided by Chef mariajane
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- CRUST: Combine flour, cocoa and icing sugar in a medium sized bowl unitl pea sized lumps appear. Mix in egg yolk and heavy cream. Knead gently on floured board until a soft dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Press dough into bottom and up sides of 10-inch flan pan or springform pan with removeable sides. Prick with fork and line with parchment paper. Fill with pie weights. Bake 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove parchment paper and pie weights and continue, baking 5 minutes linger. Remove to wire rack.
- FILLING: Combine vanilla and cream and heat cream until boiling on top of double boiler. Add white chocolate and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- ASSEMBLY: Place frozen raspberries in a single layer on bottom of baked tart shell. Cover with chocolate filling. Chill at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 416.3, Fat 26.4, SaturatedFat 16, Cholesterol 62.9, Sodium 95.7, Carbohydrate 42.1, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 30.3, Protein 4.6
CHOCOLATE-RASPBERRY GANACHE FROSTING
- In a small, heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring the heavy cream to a simmer; remove pan from heat.
- Add the chocolate chips, preserves, and butter, shaking the pan to immerse the chocolate and as much of the preserves and butter as possible.
- Let stand for 1 1/2 minutes, or until the chocolate has melted.
- Beat the mixture with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Cool until thick enough to use as a glaze; or, cool completely and whip to desired spreading consistency using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- *Trywith milk chocolate or white chocolate chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1204.7, Fat 82.2, SaturatedFat 50.1, Cholesterol 135.7, Sodium 221.6, Carbohydrate 131.7, Fiber 8.6, Sugar 104.4, Protein 7.4
EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Pour heavy cream into a saucepan over medium heat; heat until just boiling. Remove from heat; add white chocolate chips. Whisk gently until white chocolate chips are melted and blended into the cream. Let cool until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178.1 calories, Carbohydrate 13.1 g, Cholesterol 25.1 mg, Fat 13.4 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 29.4 mg, Sugar 12.7 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE & RASPBERRY CAKE
John Whaite shares his recipe for a light, fruity layer cake with chocolate ganache and simple sponge
Provided by John Whaite
Categories Afternoon tea
Yield Cuts into 8-10 slices
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Grease and line the base of 2 x 20cm round, loose-bottomed cake tins. Put the butter and chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl, set over a pan of barely simmering water and allow to melt slowly, stirring occasionally.
- When the butter and chocolate have melted, remove from the heat and allow to cool for 1-2 mins, then beat in the eggs and sugar with an electric whisk. Fold in the flour and raspberries.
- Gently pour the mixture into the tins and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean (the raspberries may leave a residue on the skewer, so don't be fooled by their juiciness). Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool in the tins for 10 mins before turning out onto a wire rack.
- To make the ganache, put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl with 100ml of the cream, set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted into the cream and you are left with a smooth, glossy ganache. Leave the ganache to cool to room temperature, then beat in the rest of the cream.
- When the cakes have cooled, sandwich them together with the chocolate ganache. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 540 calories, Fat 34 grams fat, SaturatedFat 20 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 52 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 39 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.7 milligram of sodium
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
This makes an excellent cheesecake, similar to one you would get in a restaurant. Great for special occasions! Garnish with white chocolate curls if desired.
Provided by Cindy Catudal Shank
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a medium bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 412 calories, Carbohydrate 34.4 g, Cholesterol 96.4 mg, Fat 28.3 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6.8 g, SaturatedFat 16.9 g, Sodium 225.8 mg, Sugar 29 g
More about "white chocolate raspberry ganache recipes"
MACARONS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY GANACHE RECIPE
Cuisine FrenchCategory Afternoon TeaServings 40Total Time 35 mins
- Process icing sugar and almond meal in a food processor until finely ground, triple-sift into a large bowl and set aside. Whisk 90gm eggwhite in an electric mixer until soft peaks form (1-2 minutes). Add caster sugar, a tablespoon at a time, whisking continuously until incorporated and mixture is thick and glossy (2-3 minutes), then add food colouring. Stir in almond mixture in batches until incorporated and mixture slowly slides down sides of bowl when bowl is tilted. Add remaining eggwhite to loosen mixture, spoon into a piping bag with a 1cm plain nozzle, pipe 3cm-diameter rounds of mixture onto heavy baking-paper-lined oven trays, stand until a crust begins to form (4-5 hours).
- Preheat oven to 140C. Bake macarons until firm but not coloured, swapping trays halfway through cooking (10-12 minutes), set aside, cool completely on trays.
- Meanwhile, for white chocolate and raspberry ganache, bring cream just to the boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat, add chocolate, stand until melted (5 minutes), stir until smooth and glossy. Refrigerate until firm yet still pliable (45 minutes-1 hour) then stir until smooth. Add raspberries, stir to form a ripple effect, then spoon a teaspoon of ganache onto half the macarons. Sandwich with remaining macarons and refrigerate until set. Macarons will keep for 1-2 days refrigerated in an airtight container.
RECIPE RASPBERRY GANACHE - WHEREISCAKE.COM
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY MACARONS - LET THE BAKING BEGIN!
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TART! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
RECIPE OF ULTIMATE WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY GANACHE …
FRENCH WHITE CHOCOLATE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - SNOWBALL TRUFFLES - BAKING SENSE®
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRIFLE RECIPE - LIFE LOVE AND SUGAR
10 BEST RASPBERRY GANACHE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE FIGURE CAKE, WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY …
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY GANACHE FROSTING AND FILLING
NO-BAKE RASPBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART
10 BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY DESSERT RECIPES
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CAKE - THE CAKE CHICA
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TART - MARSHA'S BAKING …
RASPBERRY GANACHE (WHIPPED) WITHOUT BUTTER - LILIE BAKERY
RASPBERRY & WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE TARTS - ONLY CRUMBS REMAIN
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
WHITE CHOCOLATE SOUFFLé CAKES WITH RASPBERRY-CHOCOLATE SAUCE
3 INGREDIENT WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLES - THE SUM OF ALL …
THE BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TART - SPATULA DESSERTS
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES - BAKERS TABLE
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CAKE FROM SCRATCH | MY CAKE SCHOOL
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE BEST RECIPES
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY MACARONS | KITCHEN 335
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPE | WILTON
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLES - GARNISH & GLAZE
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EP 71: WHITE CHOCOLATE & RASPBERRY GANACHE - YOUTUBE
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE MACARONS – MY DOSE OF SUGAR
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY POKE CAKE ~ RECIPE | QUEENSLEE APPéTIT
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE RASPBERRIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH RASPBERRIES - BAKING SENSE®
WHITE CHOCOLATE FILLING FOR CUPCAKES - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOMEMADE RASPBERRY CREAM WHITE CHOCOLATES - ONLY CRUMBS …
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE RASPBERRY TARTS | TART RECIPES | SBS FOOD
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CAKE (COPYCAT) - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY GANACHE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
You'll also love