ORANGE CRUNCH YOGURT
- In a bowl, combine the granola, coconut and cashews. In each of four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of a container of yogurt, 2 tablespoons granola mixture, 5 or 6 orange segments, remaining yogurt and remaining granola mixture. , Garnish with remaining oranges. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 124mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
YOGURT WITH MANDARIN ORANGES
A quick-fix snack that combines the sweet flavors of canned mandarin oranges and honey with the tang of plain yogurt.
Provided by ElizabethKnicely
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Divide the yogurt between two bowls. Top with the oranges, and drizzle with the honey if using.
- Makes 2 servings.
- Pineapple or chopped fresh oranges are tasty alternatives to mandarin oranges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.2, Fat 1.9, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 7.3, Sodium 88.9, Carbohydrate 14.6, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 14.2, Protein 6.8
APPLE, ORANGE, AND YOGURT DELIGHT
I make these the night before for my husband and I to grab and go the next day. The acid in the mandarin oranges keeps the apples from turning brown. Sometimes, I'll add half a banana to each one for more fruit. I either use nonfat vanilla yogurt or plain nonfat Greek yogurt with a little vanilla extract mixed in. And I don't peel the apples for the extra fiber. It's so simple to make....if you can cut up fruit, then you can have this simple recipe!
Provided by CookingBlues
Yield 2 containers, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix the partially drained Mandarin oranges and the chunked apple together. Here is where you can add half a banana too. If you like more juice, spoon some of the reserved juice into the mixture to make sure the apple is coated. This acid stops the apple from turning brown overnight.
- Divide the fruit mixture into 2 containers.
- Top each container with 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt (or you can use plain yogurt with a bit of vanilla extract stirred in for less sugar)
- If you are going to enjoy this the next day, cover at this step and put in the fridge.
- Top one container with 1/4 cup wheat germ and 1 teaspoon of honey before enjoying!
5 MINUTE FLUFFY YOGURT FRUIT SALAD
- Place Cool Whip and yogurt into a bowl. Mix well.
- Add marshmallows and fruit.
- Chill and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving
AMBROSIA SALAD WITH YOGURT
- Combine pineapple chunks, grapes, mandarin oranges, coconut, marshmallows, yogurt, pecans, and sugar in a large bowl; mix to combine. Serve immediately or for best results, chill for 2 to 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 249.8 calories, Carbohydrate 33.7 g, Cholesterol 1.1 mg, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 30.5 mg, Sugar 28.1 g
ORANGE CREAM YOGURT FRUIT SALAD
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix (don't prepare the pudding as directed on the box, just add the dry mix to a bowl), orange juice concentrate, and milk using an electric mixer.
- Mix in yogurt.
- Add in all remaining ingredients, making sure to drain the canned fruits well. If not serving immediately, don't add sliced bananas until you are ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 881 kcal, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 12 mg, Sodium 3456 mg, Carbohydrate 143 g, Sugar 103 g, Protein 25 mg
More about "yogurt with mandarin oranges recipes"
10 BEST MANDARIN ORANGE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
YOPLAIT MANDARIN ORANGE YOGURT PARFAIT RECIPE | READY …
MANDARIN ORANGE GRANOLA YOGURT BOWLS RECIPE | READY …
75 OF OUR BEST MANDARIN ORANGE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
DRIED MANDARIN ORANGES - EXCALIBUR DEHYDRATOR RECIPES
LEBANESE MANDARIN ORANGE FROZEN YOGURT RECIPE - DELISHABLY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
3 INGREDIENT ORANGE YOGURT SMOOTHIE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
ORANGE YOGURT CAKE - PARDON YOUR FRENCH
LEMON YOGURT FRUIT SALAD - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
MANDARIN ORANGE MUFFINS WITH GREEK YOGURT | RECIPE | GREEK …
MANDARIN ORANGE BREAD RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHY MANDARIN ORANGE CREAM POPSICLES
MANDARIN ORANGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
YOGURT PARFAITS WITH MANDARIN ORANGES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
MANDARIN ORANGE YOGURT POPS - A LOVE LETTER TO FOOD
20 EASY MANDARIN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
MANDARIN ORANGE YOGURT PIE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
AMBROSIA - DOLE® SUNSHINE - FRUIT PRODUCTS & RECIPES
MANDARIN ORANGE YOGURT POPSICLES
MANDARIN ORANGE SMOOTHIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MANDARIN FLUFF SALAD - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
MANDARIN ORANGE MUFFINS WITH GREEK YOGURT | RECIPE | YOGURT …
ORANGE YOGURT CAKE RECIPE – CHEF DENNIS
ORANGE JELLO YOGURT - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
MANDARIN ORANGE FLUFF | ENCHARTED COOK
EASY MANDARIN ORANGE DESSERT WITH 3 INGREDIENTS | CUTEFETTI
FULL CIRCLE - RECIPE: MANDARIN ORANGE YOGURT POPS
WEIGHT WATCHERS ORANGE FLUFF - WONDERMOM WANNABE
ORANGE JELLO FLUFF RECIPE – WITH GREEK YOGURT
ORANGE FROZEN YOGURT - BROWN EYED BAKER
ZESTY MANDARIN ORANGE 2% GREEK YOGURT | OIKOS CANADA
YOGURT-MANDARIN ORANGE DRESSING RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
YOGURT DESSERT WITH MANDARIN ORANGES - RENY-COOKBOOK
HOW TO MAKE MANDARIN ORANGE JAM - PERFECT GIFT FROM THE KITCHEN
10 BEST MANDARIN ORANGE SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
ORANGE YOGURT PARFAIT (EASY SNACK) - REAL FOOD REAL DEALS
MANDARIN ORANGE MUFFINS WITH GREEK YOGURT - OUR HAPPY …
MANDARIN ORANGE AND BLUEBERRY YOGURT PARFAIT - PINKWHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make yogurt with clementines and mandarin oranges?Peel the clementines or mandarin oranges and separate them into segments. In a large bowl, combine all the prepared fruit. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and honey until well combined. Gently pour the yogurt mixture over the fruit and fold everything together.
How do you make a thawed mandarin orange salad?Combine: In a large mixing bowl add thawed cool whip and sour cream and stir until combined. Then, add in the mandarin oranges, pineapple, cherries, marshmallows, coconut and pecans. Stir and Chill: Stir until combined and then chill salad for at least 1 hour or overnight. Sometimes, you just don’t have on hand what a recipe calls for!
How to make mandarin orange bread?How to make a Mandarin Orange Bread 1 In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. 2 Beat together the eggs and sugar. 3 The add the butter and beat to combine. 4 Add the yogurt, oil, milk, vanilla and zest and beat to combine. 5 Add the flour mixture and again beat until smooth.
What are mandarin oranges?If you’re in the mood for something sweet, juicy, and delicious, look no further than these amazing mandarin recipes. Mandarin oranges are a tropical citrus fruit, smaller and sweeter than the typical orange. Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!