PICK A MEAT CHILI
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Mix together the coriander, paprika, cumin, cayenne and some salt and pepper in a small bowl and toss with the cubed meat, ground meat or eggplant.
- Add the oil to the pot and when hot, add the meat or eggplant and cook, turning as necessary, until brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno and cook, stirring, until beginning to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add the beer and water and deglaze the pot, scraping up any brown bits on the bottom with a wooden spoon. Add the tomato and chipotle if using, bring to a simmer and simmer until the meat is tender, 1 to 1 ½ hours. (The cooking time will be less for ground meat, chicken and eggplant.)
- Add the beans and continue to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes to thicken. (If using pre-soaked dried beans, the cooking time may be longer.) Serve the chili garnished with your favorite toppers on hand.
7 MEAT CHILI -- (THE 7TH MEAT IS PRIDE)
- Pepperoni Notes: I prefer Boars Head pepperoni. Go to your deli counter and have them cut off about a 2-3 inch (1/2 to 1 lb) piece of pepperoni. Dice the pepperoni into small edible size chunks. Cook all the meets in a large non-stick pot, but make sure you cook the pepperoni chunks first. Drain most of the pepperoni grease, but keep enough in the pot to help cook the other meats. Place all cooked meats in a large (to very large) crock pot. Add diced onion, diced green pepper, and diced jalapeno (no seeds). Add 3 cans of chili beans (drained but not rinsed) and 2 cans of tomatoes (drained). Add all spices listed. Mix well. (Optional: add 1 cup of beef stock if the mix looks a little dry) Turn crock pot on low heat for 12 - 18 hours with the lid on. (Stir occasionally) 4 hours before serving add 2 cans chili beans and 2 cans tomatoes. Add seasoning to taste. Remove Bay Leaves. 1 hour before serving: If the chili looks a thin or watery then turn on high with the lid off. Serve with choice of Cheese, Oyster Crackers, Sour Cream, and Diced Onion (This chili is fairly spicy, to reduce heat use mild sausage, mild beans and no jalapeno.)
JEN'S HEARTY THREE MEAT CHILI
You have never had chili like this before! I am always being asked to make it for football games or just anytime friends and family get together! It is a compilation of many recipes I have tried over the years. Betcha' you've never had chili like this before!
Provided by jen
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cook and stir sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain; place sausage in a pot large enough to hold all ingredients. In same skillet, cook and stir onion with ground beef over medium heat until beef is browned and onions are tender; drain and add to the large pot.
- In same skillet, cook and stir stew beef over medium heat until browned. Without draining, pour stew beef into the large pot.
- Pour tomatoes, beer, and water into the pot with meats. Stir in chili powder, red pepper, white pepper, sugar, and cinnamon. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Simmer until stew beef is very tender, at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally and adding more water as needed. If you prefer a thicker chili, thicken as needed with tomato paste. If using kidney beans, add them 10 minutes before serving, just in time to heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 619.6 calories, Carbohydrate 24.7 g, Cholesterol 140.8 mg, Fat 36.1 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 44.2 g, SaturatedFat 13.6 g, Sodium 804.5 mg, Sugar 10.3 g
More about "7 meat chili the 7th meat is pride recipes"
7 MEAT AND POTATOES RECIPES ... - ALL WOMEN'S TALK
IMPOSSIBLE™ MEAT VEGETARIAN CHILI - CRAFTING A FAMILY DINNER
DALE'S FOOD PRIDE - RECIPE: CHUNKY STYLE BEEF CHILI
7-MEAT CHILI | WIKIALITY | FANDOM
CHILI RECIPE WITH NO MEAT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
NO MEAT CHILI - ME AND MY CAPTAIN
7 MEAT CHILI -- (THE 7TH MEAT IS PRIDE) - PLAIN.RECIPES
SERIOUSLY THE BEST CHILI RECIPE (5-STAR BEEF CHILI!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
1991 -ROAD MEAT CHILI - CHILI COOK-OFF
FIRE ROASTED 7-BEAN CROCKPOT CHILI - SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
10 BEST TEXAS ALL MEAT CHILI RECIPES | YUMMLY
7 CHILI CHILI - CLOSET COOKING
7 MEAT CHILI RECIPE | DELICIOUS RECIPES - INDEXLICIOUS.COM
HEALTHIER BEEF CHILI - JO COOKS
10 BEST TEXAS ALL MEAT CHILI RECIPES - YUMMLY
RECHEK'S FOOD PRIDE - RECIPE: BEEF AND MACARONI CHILI
NO MEAT CHILI BEANS - THERESCIPES.INFO
DISCOVER CHILI RECIPES NO MEAT 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
DALE'S FOOD PRIDE - RECIPE: BEEF AND MACARONI CHILI
THREE MEAT CHILI – AUNT BEE'S RECIPES
7 MEAT CHILI RECIPE | DELICIOUS RECIPES - INDEXLICIOUS.COM
4 BEST BEEF FOR CHILI: WHAT CUTS OF BEEF MAKE GREAT CHILI?
100 7TH DAY ADVENTISTS RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, VEGETARIAN RECIPES, …
CHILI RECIPE MEAT RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
BEEF CHILI RECIPE - CAFE DELITES
VEGAN BEYOND MEAT CHILI - MY QUIET KITCHEN
DINNER 3 MEAT CHILI - LITTLE BITE OF MINE
STEW MEAT CHILI - BEYER BEWARE - RECIPES FOR BUSY FAMILIES
BEAN MEAT CHILI - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHILI RECIPES FEATURING IMPOSSIBLE™ BURGER
WILD GAME MEAT AND COCOA CHILI | MEATEATER COOK
TEXAS CHILI – AWARD WINNING CHILI RECIPE - THE WICKED NOODLE
EASY CHILI WITH STEW MEAT - SAVORING ITALY
SERIOUS THREE-MEAT CHILI | RECIPE - PINTEREST
SERIOUS THREE-MEAT CHILI | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
TRIPLE MEAT CHILI - LIFE IS SWEETER BY DESIGN
2011 MEMBER RECIPES - EPICURIOUS.COM
ARTICLES: CHILI AND MEAT: TEXAS' PRIDE
CHILI MEAT VS GROUND BEEF: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
RECIPE FOR CHILI WITHOUT MEAT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook a 3 meat chili?Serious Three-Meat Chili. Heat a large pot over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of oil. Add bacon and stir until crisp. Remove bacon to a plate and drain excess fat from pan, if necessary. Add beef to the pot and cook over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
What kind of meat is used in chili?Ground beef, chili beans and kidney beans are the bulk of this spicy tomato based chili spiced with cumin and coriander. Ground beef is simmered with bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, kidney beans and chili powder in this easy chili.
What is the best ground beef for chili?Use lean beef, but not super lean meat. The best ground beef for chili has some fat, so 85% lean is ideal. Don’t be tempted to use extra-lean beef or drain off the fat after browning the meat. The fat bastes the meat during cooking, which adds richness to the sauce and keeps the meat moist.
What is easy chili with Stew Meat?This Easy Chili with Stew Meat is an easy to make chili recipe that slow cooks to perfection. Made with stew meat, crushed tomatoes, beans, spices and a little bit of cocoa powder and coffee. So tender and flavorful! Make this chili ahead of time for game day or a get together. Prep Time20mins Cook Time2hrs Course: Dinner, Lunch Cuisine: American