AMARETTO CHEESECAKE I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and the 3 tablespoons white sugar. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch, and mix until smooth. Add sour cream, vanilla, amaretto liqueur, and salt. Mix until well blended. On low speed of an electric mixer, add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour batter over crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove from oven. Loosen around the edges with a knife and cool on a wire rack while still in pan. Refrigerate, remove from pan when completely chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 417.1 calories, Carbohydrate 37.1 g, Cholesterol 127.4 mg, Fat 26.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 15.6 g, Sodium 314.3 mg, Sugar 29.3 g
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE II
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Wrap the outside of a 10 inch springform pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and corn starch until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in sour cream and 1/2 cup melted butter. Stir in vanilla and orange extracts, lemon juice, almond extract and amaretto liqueur.
- To make crust: Combine macaroons and 2/3 cup melted butter. Blend thoroughly. Place most of the crust mixture in the bottom of the springform pan. Pour cheese mixture over crust, and sprinkle some crust mixture on top of batter.
- Place springform pan in a roasting pan, and set it in the oven. Fill roasting pan with water. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let set for 2 hours. Invert cheesecake so that the bottom becomes the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 759.7 calories, Carbohydrate 49.4 g, Cholesterol 239.2 mg, Fat 57.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 36.1 g, Sodium 461.5 mg, Sugar 44.1 g
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE 1999
- Spray a 9 inch spring form pan with a cooking spray, the bottom and sides.
- Place cookie crumbs (including the vanilla filling) in a large bowl.
- (A total of 2 1/2 cups).
- Add the 1/8 tsp almond extract and the melted butter.
- Combine well until crumbly.
- Pack onto bottom and up the sides of prepared pan.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a mixer bowl place 24 ounces cream cheese and beat until thick and fluffly.
- Add in the can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and combine well.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well to combine after each egg.
- Add the amaretto liquer and almond extract and vanilla extract.
- Beat well combined.
- Add by stirring in the toasted sliced crushed almond.
- Pour into prepared cookie lined spring form pan.
- If desired you can scatter a few toasted sliced almond over the top.
- Bake at 300 degrees oven for 60 minutes.
- Until the centre is set.
- Remove to a rack and cool at least two hours.
- Then refrigerate another 8 hours or overnite until serving.
- Note: this cheesecake bakes as you would any other one.
- bake by your favourite and tried and true method whether it be a water bath or dry heat-- works either way--.
- I always bake my cakes the same way (dry heat) and can tell when to remove them by the doneness around the edge and a slight jiggle still in centre--.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418.3, Fat 32.9, SaturatedFat 17.6, Cholesterol 154.3, Sodium 260.5, Carbohydrate 21.6, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 18.8, Protein 11
I started making this cheesecake back in the early 80's. I went to a Southern Living Cooking Class and it was on the menu. My mother and friends always ask me to make this on special occasions. It is time consuming but I guarantee you it is wonderful.
Provided by Britt Os sweetie pie
Yield 16-18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Combine first four ingredients. Press into bottom and 1 3/4" up side of a 9" springform pan which has been coated with coaking spray.
- In a large bowl beat beat together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Lower speed to medium and add whipping cream., 1/4 cup amaretto and 1 teaspoon vanilla beating well.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350 for 15 minutes and reduce over to 225 degrees, bake for 1 hour.
- Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- Combine next 4 ingredients. Spread evenly on cake and cook additional 5 minutes. Cool, cover lightly and chill overnight.
- To serve, remove side of pan and garnish with almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 452.8, Fat 33.9, SaturatedFat 16.8, Cholesterol 126.5, Sodium 263.7, Carbohydrate 32.3, Fiber 1, Sugar 20.2, Protein 6.8
Sometimes the best-loved recipes are the most basic. Just ask my family who raves over this classic amaretto cheesecake. It's rich, creamy and versatile to boot! -Barbara Caine, Sussex, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the Amaretto, extracts and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet., Bake at 325° until center is almost set, 55-60 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Combine the sour cream, sugar and almond extract; spread over top of cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer., Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 632 calories, Fat 43g fat (27g saturated fat), Cholesterol 199mg cholesterol, Sodium 423mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (40g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 10g protein.
More about "amaretto almond cheesecake 1999 recipes"
ALMOND AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPE | THE NOVICE CHEF
Reviews 31Calories 562 per servingCategory Cheesecake
- CRUST: 1. Place oven racks in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch springform pan with a round of parchment paper (cut to fit), set aside. 2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and salt until well combined. Using the bottom of a measuring cup, press crust into the bottom and halfway up the sides of prepared springform pan. Bake for 7 minutes and remove from the oven and set aside.
- 3. Reduce oven heat to 325°F. FILLING: 1. In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat cream cheese with granulated sugar until no lumps remain.
- 2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating mixture between each egg, then beat in the amaretto, vanilla extract and almond extract. Add cornstarch and salt and beat until smooth. 3. Tap the cheesecake batter bowl on the counter for 30-45 seconds to remove as many air bubbles as possible. You should see them popping on the surface as you tap the bowl. Pour filling into the center of the graham cracker crust and gently smooth the top.
- 4. Bake for 30 minutes at 325°F. Reduce temperature to 250°F and continue baking for another 35 minutes. Once this time has elapsed, turn the oven off and keep cheesecake inside for another 30 minutes, but DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR. After the 30 minutes has passed, crack the oven door open to let cheesecake cool slowly for one hour before removing. 5. Allow cheesecake to cool to room temperature on the counter (approximately 3-4 hours) before covering with plastic wrap and transferring to the fridge to chill. 6. Refrigerate cheesecake until completely chilled (about 6-8 hours, or overnight). Open springform pan and remove the metal collar. TOPPING: 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and spread the almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake them for 7 to 8 minutes or until just fragrant. Remove from oven and set aside. 2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter and brown sugar, stirring often, until smooth. Add the heavy cream and amaretto and bring to a low boil. Boil for 5 min
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE - BAKE OR BREAK
BEST AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
AMARETTO FUDGE CHEESECAKE - FOOD CHANNEL
GLAZED ALMOND AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE - THE PERKS OF BEING US
NO BAKE AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE | CANADIAN LIVING
RECIPE: AMARETTO CHEESECAKE - ITALIAN SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF …
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPES FROM SCRATCH - THERESCIPES.INFO
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE WITH ALMOND BRITTLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHEESECAKE ( ALMOND AMARETTO ) RECIPE
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE RECIPE - (4.5/5) - KEYINGREDIENT
AMARETTO CHERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - IN KRISTA'S KITCHEN//DELICIOUS …
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE | AMERICAN ALMOND - BARRY CALLEBAUT
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE 1999 RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE
NO BAKE AMARETTO CHEESECAKE - DANI'S COOKINGS
CREAMY AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPE - MYGOURMETCONNECTION
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE 1999 - CHAMPSDIET.COM
CHEESECAKE RECIPES: ALMOND AMARETTO CHEESECAKE
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHEESECAKE ( ALMOND AMARETTO ) - BIGOVEN.COM
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE 1999 - PLAIN.RECIPES
RECIPE: AMARETTO CHEESECAKE (NO CRUST) - RECIPELINK.COM
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE 1999 RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE RECIPE ALMOND - COOKEATSHARE
ALMOND AMARETTO CHEESECAKE - RECIPE #3563 - FOODGEEKS
AMARETTO CHEESECAKE | RECIPE | AMARETTO CHEESECAKE, EAT DESSERT ...
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE 1999 RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CREAMY HOMEMADE AMARETTO CHEESECAKE | LIFE LOVE & SUGAR
CHOCOLATE AMARETTO CHEESECAKE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
AMARETTO ALMOND CHEESECAKE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
Amaretto Cheesecake | Delish10K views-01:08
How to make Amaretto Cheesecake |Recipe|10K views-05:44
Amaretto Cheesecake – Lynn’s Recipes2.5K views-07:45
Almond cheesecake recipe | Amaretto Cheesecake | Badam Cake | Almond Cake Very Tasty463 views-05:19
Almond Amaretto Cheesecake 16 9852 views-01:59
Almond Amaretto Cheesecake Recipe | Cake recipe 🍒 | Cheesecake Recipe🍒107 views-03:08
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake Amaretto cheesecake?Beat in the Amaretto, extracts and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° until center is almost set, 55-60 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Combine the sour cream, sugar and almond extract; spread over top of cheesecake.
How do you make almond cheesecake with graham crackers?It's a creamy cheesecake with a light almond flavor. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and the 3 tablespoons white sugar. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, set aside.
How do you make Amaretto crust?In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the Amaretto, extracts and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° until center is almost set, 55-60 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
What is the best recipe to make a cream cheese cake?Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Wrap the outside of a 10 inch springform pan with foil. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and corn starch until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in sour cream and 1/2 cup melted butter. Stir in vanilla and orange extracts, lemon juice, almond extract and amaretto liqueur.