APPLE DUMPLING ROLL-UPS
A family friend gave me a simple way to make apple dumplings without lots of steps. I love the sticky cinnamon topping. -Jenny Leighty, West Salem, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk; stir just until moistened (dough will be soft and sticky)., Turn dough onto a floured surface. Roll into an 18x12-in. rectangle. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon to within 1 in. of edges; top with apples. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut into 12 slices. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan, cut side down., In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; bring to a boil, whisking to blend. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Pour over top., Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 413mg sodium, Carbohydrate 71g carbohydrate (44g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CARAMEL APPLE ROLL-UPS
- In a shallow dish, mix together 3/4 cup of white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Set aside. Heat oil in a deep fryer or electric skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a separate bowl, mix together 1/3 cup of white sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the vanilla and caramel ice cream topping, then fold in the apples. Lay out the egg roll wrappers on a clean surface. Place 3 tablespoons of filling onto the center of each one. Mix together the cornstarch and water; brush the edges of the egg roll wrappers. Roll up according to package directions.
- Fry the rolls in hot oil until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove and drain briefly, then roll in the shallow dish of cinnamon sugar while still hot. Serve hot and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 392 calories, Carbohydrate 51.6 g, Cholesterol 30.3 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 273.1 mg, Sugar 27.3 g
BAKED APPLE PIE ROLL-UPS RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by kgl1255
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate. Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop it so the pieces are smaller. Put about 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up. Dip each piece into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a "butter dish" and just rolled in there) and then roll in the cinnamon sugar. Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve warm.
APPLE BACON PORK ROLL-UPS
I am so proud of this delicious creation-it's easy to make, but impressive enough to use for parties. -Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Remove drippings, reserving 1 tablespoons for cooking pork chops., In same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon each oil and butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add apples and brown sugar; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until apples are tender. Stir in parsley and bacon; remove from pan. Cool slightly. Remove 1 cup mixture for filling., Pound each pork chop with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. Layer each with 1 slice cheese and 2 tablespoon filling to within 1 in. of edges. Roll up pork chops from short side; secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle salt and pepper over roll-ups., In same skillet, heat reserved drippings and the remaining oil and butter over medium-high heat. Starting with the seam side, brown roll-ups on both sides. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until pork is golden brown and tender. Discard toothpicks; serve with remaining apple mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370 calories, Fat 20g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 404mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
More about "apple roll ups recipes"
BEST APPLE CINNAMON FRUIT ROLL-UP RECIPE - DELISH
5/5 (5)Total Time 3 hrs 20 minsCategory Snack
- Preheat oven to 175°. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer until apples begin to break down and liquid is mostly evaporated, about 15 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE APPLE PIE ROLL UPS - RECIPETEACHER
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 10Total Time 25 mins
APPLE ROLL-UPS - BUZZFEED
Occupation Brand PublisherEstimated Reading Time 1 min
APPLE ROLL UPS RECIPE - TYPICALLY SIMPLE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
10 BEST APPLE ROLL CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
OLD-FASHIONED APPLE ROLL-UPS – JENNIFER MURCH
APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
APPLE PIE ROLL UPS » ALLFOOD.RECIPES
APPLE PIE CRESCENTS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
APPLE FRENCH TOAST ROLL-UPS - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
APPLE FRENCH TOAST ROLL-UPS - HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
APPLE ROLL UPS | LOVE FOOD HATE WASTE
APPLE ROLL-UPS | RECIPESTY
APPLE ROLL UPS - BIGOVEN.COM
BAKED APPLE PIE TORTILLA ROLLS - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
AIR FRYER APPLE PIE ROLL UPS (EASY DESSERT!) | TROP ROCKIN
APPLE ROLL-UPS | RECIPE | RECIPES USING EGG, RECIPES, SWEET TARTS
APPLE PIE ROLL-UPS - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
APPLE ROLL-UPS GOOD RECIPES
APPLE AND CREAM CHEESE ROLL-UPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
APPLE CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE ROLL UPS - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
CARAMEL APPLE ROLL-UPS - THAT HANGRY GURL
PEANUT BUTTER APPLE ROLL-UPS | FOODLAND
APPLE ROLL-UPS | HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC
BAKED APPLE PIE ROLLUPS - THE COUNTRY COOK
APPLE ROLL-UPS | RECIPE | EGG ROLL RECIPES, APPLE RECIPES EASY ...
APPLE PIE ROLL-UPS - BABA-MAIL
APPLE PIE ROLL UPS – BREADMASTERS ARA-Z INC
APPLE ROLL UPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
APPLE PIE ROLL UPS - THE HAPPIER HOMEMAKER
BAKED APPLE PIE ROLL UPS - BIGOVEN
APPLE ROLL UPS RECIPE | APPLE RECIPES EASY, APPLE PICKING RECIPE, …
APPLE ROLL-UPS RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
CREAMY APPLE PIE ROLL UPS | LA LECHERA - NESTLé RECIPES
APPLE PIE ROLLS UPS | TASTEMADE
APPLE PIE ROLL UPS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
59 APPLE ROLL UPS IDEAS IN 2022 | RECIPES, NEEDLEPOINT ... - PINTEREST
APPLE PIE ROLL UPS | APPLE CHIMICHANGA RECIPE - MOMMY MUSINGS
APPLE PIE ROLL-UPS (BAKED VEGAN FRENCH TOAST) - BIANCA ZAPATKA
EASY APPLE PIE ROLL-UPS - TIPHERO
APPLE PIE ROLL UPS - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
Apple Pie Roll Ups | One Pot Chef132K views-03:38
Apple Cinnamon Fruit Roll Ups | Delish4.9K views-00:48
Caramel Apple Roll Ups-Recipe 139280 views-08:58
Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups | This Silly Girl's Kitchen Ep. 39.3K views-07:46
Apple French Toast Roll ups | French Toast Roll ups | Easy Recipe |436 views-06:13
French style apple roll ups# appetizer#snack136 views-04:43
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make apple pie Roll Ups?Roll up the bread with the apple pie filling. Roll the bread through the melted butter and then the cinnamon sugar mix. Put the roll ups on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. They’re best enjoyed warm.
How do you roll apples for apple crisp?Use a rolling pin (or your hand!) to flatten the slices of bread. Divide the apples between the bread slices and sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Carefully roll the bread around the apples and place in the butter on all sides, then in the cinnamon sugar to coat.
How do you make egg rolls with apples?Spread the cream cheese on each slice, add about two teaspoons of the cooked apples at the end of each slice, the roll them up. Beat the egg lightly, add the milk and mix well. Dip the rolls into the egg mixture to coat, then add the butter to a pan, and fry the egg rolls gently on all sides.
How to make the best apple cinnamon rolls?Use the rolling pin to flatten the bread slices (I like to remove the crust), spread them with soft cream cheese, add a teaspoon of cooked apples, then roll. In a bowl, beat the eggs, add milk and mix well to combine. Dip the rolls in the eggy mixture, add the butter or oil to a pan, then gently fry the rolls until light brown.