APRICOT POUND CAKE
From potlucks and coffee breaks to gift-giving opportunities, it's hard to think of an occasion where this Apricot Pound Cake wouldn't be welcome.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Fruit Recipes
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Combine flour and baking powder. Beat cream cheese, butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in half the apricots.
- Pour into prepared pan; top with remaining apricots.
- Bake 35 min. Sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake 15 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min. Use foil handles to transfer cake from pan to wire rack. Remove foil; cool cake completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
APRICOT-CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE
Experience the sweet and tangy flavor of our Apricot-Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Topped with fresh apricots to complement the sweet cream cheese filling, Apricot-Cream Cheese Pound Cake is the perfect way to liven up dessert.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine flour and baking powder. Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add granulated sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add dry pudding mix and water; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed after each addition until well blended.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan. Use back of spoon to make "trench" in center of batter; spoon preserves into trench. Cover with remaining batter. Gently spread batter to completely cover preserves, being careful to not allow preserves to not touch sides of pan.
- Bake 1 hour 15 min. to 1 hour 25 min. or until toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 15 min. Loosen cake from sides of pan with knife. Invert onto wire rack; gently remove pan. Cool cake completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.5148 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Beat butter and cream cheese together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat sugar into butter mixture until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Add the eggs two at a time, allowing each pair of eggs to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Beat in vanilla and almond extracts with the last eggs. Pour the flour and nutmeg into the bowl and beat until just incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 80 minutes. Check for doneness after 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 512.2 calories, Carbohydrate 60.3 g, Cholesterol 149.6 mg, Fat 27.7 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 16.7 g, Sodium 218.1 mg, Sugar 36 g
APRICOT NECTAR POUND CAKE
This a rich, moist cake that is easy to make. It is a recipe that you can easily adjust, to take on the flavors you want to experiment with. I like it without the brandy but some want more of an apricot flavor. Give it a try!
Provided by Todd Cassie McWhorter
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, 1/2 cup of sugar, oil, 3/4 cup of apricot nectar and brandy using an electric mixer on low speed. Mix for 3 minutes on high speed. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the crown of the cake comes out clean. Cool in the pan, then invert onto a serving plate.
- To make the icing, combine 3 tablespoons of apricot nectar, 3 tablespoons of sugar and butter in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until butter is melted and sugar has dissolved. Let cool one minute, then pour over the cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373.3 calories, Carbohydrate 48.1 g, Cholesterol 67.9 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 4.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 320.7 mg, Sugar 33 g
APRICOTS AND CREAM CHEESE CAKE
This sweet apricot dessert is topped with decadent cream cheese frosting and is large enough to satisfy a crowd.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 3 (8- or 9-inch) round pans with shortening. Line pan bottoms with waxed paper or cooking parchment paper; grease again and lightly flour. In food processor bowl with metal blade, place canned apricots. Process 30 seconds or until smooth, scraping bowl after 15 seconds; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup butter and 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; beat on low speed until mixed. Measure 1/4 cup apricot puree; set aside. Add remaining apricot puree and apricot nectar to batter; beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Spread about 2 cups batter in each pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 40 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup butter with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add powdered sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla and reserved puree. Beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed until creamy. Spoon about 1 1/2 cups frosting into decorating bag fitted with medium star tip.
- Place one cake layer on cake plate, top side down. Spread about 3/4 cup frosting over top. With decorating bag, pipe a wavy ring of frosting around outside top edge of cake, extending slightly over edge. Top with second layer, top side down. Repeat frosting and piping. Top with third layer, top side up. Frost top with remaining frosting; pipe edge. (Side of cake is not frosted.)
- For garnish, separate 2 dried apricots into 4 halves. With rolling pin, roll each apricot half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to 1 1/2-inch diameter. Set aside. Roll remaining 3 apricots between plastic wrap to about 2-inch diameters. To form rose, roll one of the apricot halves into a tight roll (center of rose). Place remaining 3 apricot halves around roll to form petals, pinching at bottom to secure. Place larger apricot circles around smaller ones, pinching together at bottom to complete rose. Sprinkle lightly with 1/4 teaspoon sugar. Place in center of cake. Place lemon leaves next to rose. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 600, Carbohydrate 83 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 450 mg, Sugar 63 g, TransFat 1 g
APRICOT-PECAN CREAM CHEESE CAKE
- Combine apricots, juice and 1/4 c sugar in saucepan. Heat to a boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until apricots have softened.
- Drain apricots well and reserve liquid.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and pecans.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and sugar.
- Stir in apricots.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Fold in flour mixture, 1/3 at a time.
- Pour batter into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 for 65-70 minutes, or until tests done.
- Remove from oven and slowly pour reserved liquid over hot cake.
- Let rest in pan for 10 minutes, then turn the cake out onto a wire rack.
- Make glaze by mixing juice and powdered sugar to desired consistency. Slowly pour over warm cake.
- Let cake cool completely, then wrap tightly and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.2, Fat 20.4, SaturatedFat 11, Cholesterol 99, Sodium 176.2, Carbohydrate 28, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 14.5, Protein 5
More about "apricot cream cheese pound cake recipes"
APRICOT CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE RECIPE - CDKITCHEN
Servings 16Total Time 5 hrs
APRICOT POUND CAKE - EAT AT HOME
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
APRICOT AND CREAM CHEESE COFFEECAKE RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
APRICOT CHEESE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
APRICOT BRANDY, PEACH SCHNAPPS POUND CAKE - POUND CAKE RECIPES
APRICOT CHEESE POUND CAKE - COOKEATSHARE
APRICOT PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE RECIPE
APRICOT BRANDY POUND CAKE RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
10 BEST DRIED APRICOT CAKE RECIPES - YUMMLY
RECIPE OF HOMEMADE APRICOT POUND CAKE - SUPERTCC.COM
APRICOT CAKE RECIPE - NEWFOUNDLAND.WS
APRICOT RAISIN POUND CAKE - STUFFED AT THE GILL'S
APRICOT RAISIN CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
APRICOT-FILLED CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE RECIPE LIST ...
CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE - SARCASTIC COOKING
APRICOT - GLAZED POUND CAKE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
APRICOT POUND CAKE - RICARDO
APRICOT BRANDY POUND CAKE RECIPE - CHEF LINDSEY FARR
RECIPE FOR APRICOT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE - THE CAKE BOUTIQUE
POUND CAKE WITH APRICOT GLAZE | RECIPE - CUISINE FIEND
CREAM CHEESE WITH APRICOT PRESERVES - THERESCIPES.INFO
APRICOT-FILLED CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE - SALEWHALE.CA
BISQUICK APRICOT-GLAZED POUND CAKE RECIPE
APRICOT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - LAND O'LAKES
APRICOT CHEESE CAKE - FLOUR POWER
HOW TO MAKE APRICOT & CREAM CHEESE COFFEECAKE - RECIPES
APRICOT-CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE | RECIPE | CREAM CHEESE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make an apricot cake with cream cheese?Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar and cream cheese in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed. Spoon 2 cups filling onto crust. Stir apricot puree into remaining filling; spoon on top of filling in pan. Bake 60-70 minutes or until set.
How do you make apricot pound cake with raisins?A moist, cream cheese pound cake studded with apricots and raisins. In a medium saucepan, bring the cut apricots, raisins, 1⁄4 cup sugar and 1cup of water to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Lay aside to cool.
What is apricot Raisin cream cheese Bundt cake?A Christmastime tradition in our family, Apricot Raisin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake is moist, flavourful, and perfect with a hot tea! Saved! In a medium sized sauce pan, stir together the raisins, apricots, sugar, and water. Turn the temperature to medium and bring to a slight boil.
How do you make a cake with apricot nectar?In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, 1/2 cup of sugar, oil, 3/4 cup of apricot nectar and brandy using an electric mixer on low speed. Mix for 3 minutes on high speed. Pour into the prepared pan.