- Set oven control to broil. Grease broiler pan rack.
- Place fish on rack in broiler pan. Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat 4 minutes; turn. Broil about 4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients; spoon onto fish. To grill: Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat grill to medium heat. Place fish on grill rack. Cover and grill 5 to 6 inches from heat 10 to 20 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients; spoon onto fish during last minute of cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 110 mg
MUSTARD-APRICOT GLAZED TILAPIA RECIPE
Be prepared to share this sophisticated yet zippy and fruity tilapia recipe! Vegetable couscous accompanies our Mustard-Apricot Glazed Tilapia Recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Fruit Recipes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir 5 min. Add couscous; cook and stir 1 min. Stir in broccoli and broth. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer 8 min. or until liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, place fish in shallow pan sprayed with cooking spray. Mix preserves and mustard; spread over fish. Bake 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Stir Parmesan into couscous mixture. Serve topped with fish and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 36 g
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE FOR FISH (ASIA)
- In a bowl, stir together all the ingredients.
- Cover & chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Can be used to baste four 8-ounce portions of salmon OR as a sauce, once the salmon has been baked. Also works as a sweet & spicy dip for other seafood.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147.6, Fat 0.1, Sodium 28.2, Carbohydrate 39.2, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 26.1, Protein 0.5
This is a wonderful, golden sauce, served over meringues in Portugal. Actually, it is good over almost anything. Another treasure from Jean Anderson's "Food of Portugal" Most of the time is totally passive--soaking time for the fruit.
Provided by Chef Kate
Yield 3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the apricots in a heavy saucepan with the water, the cinnamon sticks and the lemon zest, cover, and let stand at room temperature for three hours.
- Set over medium heat, bring to a simmer, reduce heat and simmer gently, covered for 35 to 40 minutes until the apricots are very soft.
- Remove from heat and discard the cinnamon sticks and the lemon peel.
- Using an immersion blender (or, if you prefer a blender or food processor, but the stick blender is so much easier), puree the apricots and the cooking liguid.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar and butter to the apricot mixture in the saucepan and return to low heat, simmering the mixture uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about ten minutes.
- Cool to room temperature before serving (and try to resist constant tasting).
More about "apricot mustard sauce for fish asia recipes"
GRILLED SALMON WITH APRICOT-MUSTARD GLAZE RECIPE | …
5/5 (15)Calories 342 per servingServings 4
- To prepare fish, sprinkle fillets evenly with garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- To prepare glaze, combine nectar and next 6 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon pepper) in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place fillets, skin side up, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 2 minutes; carefully turn over, and grill 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Brush each fillet with 1 tablespoon glaze; grill 30 seconds.
APRICOT-MUSTARD SAUCE | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
APRICOT SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.4/5 (17)Total Time 1 hrCategory SaucesCalories 26 per serving
10 BEST APRICOT GLAZED FISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
APRICOT MUSTARD CHICKEN BREASTS - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 320 per serving
- In a large skillet, Add the water, mustard, apricot preserves, low sodium soy sauce and fresh green onions. Stir until well combined.
- Using a spoon, add some of the apricot mixture over the top of the chicken breasts. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat. If the sauce becomes too thick, add more water during cooking.
- Cover and gently simmer for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and reaches an internal temperate of 165°F.
SPICY MUSTARD AND APRICOT BBQ SAUCE - THE WHISK PROJECT
Cuisine American, SouthernCategory Main, Sauces And CondimentsServings 10Total Time 13 mins
- Combine mustards and next 9 ingredients (through pepper) in a small saucepan and simmer over low to medium heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- Once sauce begins to bubble and thicken, add in diced apricots and simmer for 5 minutes more. Stir occasionally and lower heat if sauce is bubbling too rapidly. The goal is to soften the apricots, but you don't want the sauce to burn.
- Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. It will taste strong and somewhat sour, but it will mellow out when served over pork or chicken.
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE - SBCANNING.COM - HOMEMADE CANNING ...
Ratings 11Servings 30Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer
- Prepare 2-3 halfpint jars in hot water. Remove pits from apricots and rough chop. Mince the ginger. In a separate bowl add the rest of the ingredients and whisk together.
- In a stainless steel pot combine apricots with 1/4 cup of water so the fruit doesn't scorch. Cook on medium/low till apricots start to breakdown, about 20 minutes at a simmer.
- Ladle sauce intohot, sterilized half pint canning jars, leaving 1/2" headspace.Remove air bubbles and refill if necessary.
- Sometime in the next hour yourjars will be making a "pinging" or "popping" noise. That isthe glass cooling and the reaction of the lids being sucked into the jar forproper sealing. Some recipes may take overnight to seal. Check your lids andreprocess any jars that did not seal.
APRICOT MUSTARD GLAZE (GLUTEN & DAIRY FREE)- RED'S REALITY
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 275 per serving
- Pat salmon fillets dry with a napkin and sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Slather the salmon skillets with the sauce. (You will have some left over for additional dipping after the salmon has cooked)
APRICOT MUSTARD SPICY SAUCE | APRICOT SPICY SAUCE ...
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium high heat, combine the apricot preserves, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes.
PORK WITH APRICOT-MUSTARD SAUCE | PANLASANG PINOY MEATY ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory Chicken RecipeCalories 289 per serving
APRICOT-MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE | RICARDO
5/5 (18)Category AppetizersServings 0.75Total Time 5 mins
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (1)Calories 61 per servingServings 1.5
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE FOR FISH ASIA RECIPES
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE FOR FISH ASIA RECIPE - GENIUS ...
10 BEST FRESH APRICOTS SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE FOR FISH ASIA- TFRECIPES
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT RECIPE APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE FOR FISH ASIA
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE FOR FISH (ASIA)
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
ASIA: ::::::::::SOYA-FREE SAUCE RECIPES (PAGE 1) - FOODFERRET
APRICOT MUSTARD SAUCE FOR FISH (ASIA) RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
You'll also love