ASIAN LETTUCE WRAPS
Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap. Just be sure to have plates or napkins available since the mixture can sometimes drip a little. To serve, allow each person to spoon a portion of the meat into a lettuce leaf. Wrap the lettuce around the meat like a burrito and enjoy!
Provided by Rachel Castro
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Rinse whole lettuce leaves and pat dry, being careful not tear them. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and cooking oil in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease; transfer beef to a bowl. Cook and stir onion in the same skillet used for beef until slightly tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir hoisin sauce, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and chile pepper sauce into onions. Add water chestnuts, green onions, sesame oil, and cooked beef; cook and stir until the onions just begin to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce leaves around the outer edge of a large serving platter and pile meat mixture in the center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388 calories, Carbohydrate 24.3 g, Cholesterol 68.9 mg, Fat 22.3 g, Fiber 4.7 g, Protein 23.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 579.6 mg, Sugar 9.6 g
ASIAN TURKEY LETTUCE CUPS
Such a cool idea for a light lunch or even an appetizer simply served in small lettuce leaves. When I want to make it easier for my kids to eat, I mix it all up with shredded lettuce and serve in a bowl. -Diana Rios, Lytle, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and, if desired, chili sauce until blended. In a large skillet, cook turkey and celery 6-9 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, breaking up turkey into crumbles; drain., Add ginger and garlic to turkey; cook 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture, water chestnuts and carrot; cook 2 minutes longer. Stir in rice; heat through. Serve in lettuce leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353 calories, Fat 13g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 90mg cholesterol, Sodium 589mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ASIAN PORK LETTUCE CUPS
- In a bowl, whisk the hoisin sauce with the vinegar, ginger and garlic.
- Soak the rice noodles in very hot water until soft, according to package instructions. Cut into smaller pieces for serving.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add pork chop strips and quickly stir-fry until warmed through. Add the hoisin mixture and toss to coat. Remove from the heat.
- Serve the pork family style in lettuce cups topped with chopped peanuts, mint, cilantro, bean sprouts and Sriracha and the rice noodles on the side.
ASIAN CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS
- Make the sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Stir again just before using.
- Prepare the cups: Heat 2 tablespoons canola oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add the carrot, celery, bell pepper, peas and red onion and stir-fry about 3 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic, sprouts and shiitakes. Add 1/4 cup of the prepared sauce and cook until thickened, about 30 seconds, scraping up any browned bits. Transfer the stir-fry to a bowl; top with the scallions and peanuts.
- Wipe out the skillet. Heat the remaining 4 tablespoons canola oil over high heat. Fry the wontons until golden and crisp, about 15 seconds per side. Transfer to paper towels and season with salt.
- Fill the lettuce leaves with the stir-fry. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Crumble the wontons on top or serve alongside. Serve with the remaining sauce.
ASIAN CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE CUPS
"I serve this salad in lettuce leaves or in pita pockets to friends who enjoy something a bit out of the ordinary. This is fast, easy, a bit exotic and, best of all, delicious." If you like peanut butter, this is the chicken salad for you! Mary Bergfeld - Eugene, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumbers, pepper, onions and carrot. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237 calories, Fat 13g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 1253mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
More about "asian lettuce cups recipes"
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (27)Total Time 28 minsServings 4Calories 247 per serving
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Place mushrooms in a large bowl. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey, garlic, and ginger to pan; cook 6 minutes or until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble. Add turkey mixture, onions, and water chestnuts to mushrooms in bowl; stir well.
- Spoon 1/2 cup turkey mixture into each lettuce leaf. Combine hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha, and salt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Serve sauce with lettuce cups.
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - CAMPBELLS FOOD SERVICE
BEEF ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - EATING RICHLY
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - SHADY BROOK FARMS
ASIAN TURKEY LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE | PAMELA SALZMAN & RECIPES
ASIAN CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
ASIAN TURKEY LETTUCE CUPS – GOING MY WAYZ
PF CHANG'S CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS - DAMN DELICIOUS
LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE - CHINESE LETTUCE CUPS WITH MINCED MEAT SALAD
CHINESE LETTUCE WRAPS (SAN CHOY BOW ) | RECIPETIN EATS
THAI-STYLE MINCED CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS - ONCE UPON A …
10 BEST LETTUCE CUPS APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ASIAN BEEF LETTUCE CUPS | CANADIAN LIVING
SIRI DALY'S ASIAN BEEF LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE - TODAY
ASIAN STYLE LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE | NEW ZEALAND GRASS-FED LAMB
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - 17 RECIPES | WOOLWORTHS
ASIAN PORK LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - SMART IN THE KITCHEN
LOW CARB ASIAN PORK LETTUCE CUPS - LENA'S KITCHEN
ASIAN GARLIC SESAME CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS - SWANKY RECIPES
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - HONEYSUCKLE WHITE
ASIAN CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS - INQUIRING CHEF
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS WITH SPICY GROUND TURKEY - GRUMPY'S …
VIETNAMESE BEEF LETTUCE CUPS | ASIAN INSPIRATIONS
10 BEST LETTUCE CUPS WITH MINCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
ASIAN STYLE LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE | BEEF + LAMB NEW ZEALAND
ASIAN PORK LETTUCE CUPS | DONAL SKEHAN | EAT LIVE GO
ASIAN SALMON LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE - MELISSA RUBEL JACOBSON
ASIAN CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
SPICY ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE | ASIAN RECIPES | PBS FOOD
ASIAN TUNA SALAD LETTUCE CUPS - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS WITH SPICY DIPPING SAUCE - HONEY CREEK KITCHEN
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - ASIAN RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - FUELED NATURALLY
ASIAN CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE CUPS - WOMAN'S DAY
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - A SIMPLE, HEALTHY, GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE MEAL
ASIAN LETTUCE WRAPS RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
ASIAN TURKEY LETTUCE CUPS - RECIPE RUNNER
PORK LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ASIAN CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS (BETTER THAN P.F. CHANG'S)!
ASIAN CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS - A THOUSAND CRUMBS
ASIAN LETTUCE CUPS - TOBY AMIDOR NUTRITION
You'll also love