ASPARAGUS AND PROSCIUTTO RUSTIC TART
Easy but impressive, this cheesy rustic tart topped with prosciutto and asparagus spears will make you look like a pro, but only we'll know that anyone can make it.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 450°F. On lightly floured surface, unroll and stack pie crusts one on top of the other. Roll to 17x12-inch rectangle. Place on ungreased 18x13-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, toss asparagus in oil, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the sour cream, garlic, egg, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly onto pie crust, leaving 1 1/2-inch border around edge. Arrange prosciutto strips on top of cheese mixture. Arrange asparagus, alternating tips to bottoms, on top of prosciutto. Fold edge of pie crust over filling all around, leaving asparagus uncovered.
- In small bowl, use whisk to beat egg yolk and water. Brush edges of crust with egg yolk mixture, and sprinkle with remaining 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake 19 to 24 minutes or until edges are golden brown and asparagus is tender. Cool 15 minutes on pan on cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Fat 5, Fiber 1 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 790 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 1/2 g
ASPARAGUS, PROSCIUTTO AND FONTINA TART
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets make the perfect crust for this savory tart that features asparagus, fontina cheese, prosciutto, and chopped thyme, baked until the pastry is golden and the cheese is melted. Unashamedly nabbed from allrecipes.com.
Provided by Sandi From CA
Yield 16 appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it's easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10 x 14-inch rectangle. Place the pastry sheet onto the baking sheet. Brush the pastry sheet with the mustard. Fold in the edges of the rectangle about 1/4-inch and crimp with a fork to seal.
- Arrange the asparagus on the pastry in a single layer. Sprinkle with the prosciutto, fontina and thyme.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the asparagus is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116.7, Fat 8, SaturatedFat 2.8, Cholesterol 7.8, Sodium 92.8, Carbohydrate 8.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 0.8, Protein 3.5
PROSCIUTTO TIED ASPARAGUS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Cut prosciutto slices lengthwise into 2 thin strips. Gather 2 to 3 asparagus spears and carefully tie prosciutto into a knot around asparagus bundle. Continue until all ingredients are used.
- Place asparagus bundles on prepared baking sheet.
- In small bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Drizzle over asparagus. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
ASPARAGUS TART WITH PROSCIUTTO
Puff pastry tart filled with creamy Swiss cheese, asparagus, and prosciutto makes a fabulous appetizer!
Provided by Kate SR
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Pastries
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Thaw frozen puff pastry at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour a surface and roll pastry into a 10x16-inch rectangle. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Top with Swiss cheese, prosciutto, and asparagus tips, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the outside edge of the pastry sheet. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is puffed and golden brown and asparagus is tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269.2 calories, Carbohydrate 13.8 g, Cholesterol 24.9 mg, Fat 19.7 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 9.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 212.1 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND PROSCIUTTO
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- If the asparagus are thick, peel them halfway up the stalks. Cut off and discard the bottom third of the asparagus. Place the asparagus in a single layer on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Roast for 10 minutes, until the stalks are just tender. Meanwhile, place the prosciutto in a single layer on another sheet pan and roast in the same oven for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a medium (10-inch) saute pan over medium heat and wait until the bubbles almost subside. Crack the eggs into the skillet, keeping them separate, if possible. Sprinkle the eggs generously with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat until the whites are cooked but the yolks are still runny. Don't turn them over!
- Arrange the asparagus on 3 plates. Place 2 slices of prosciutto on top of each pile, drizzle with hollandaise, and place a fried egg on top of the prosciutto. Serve hot.
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in the jar of a blender and process on low for 15 seconds. Melt the butter in a small saucepan until it is sizzling hot. Remove the small clear insert in the top of the blender. With the blender on low, slowly add the hot butter to the egg and lemon mixture and blend for 30 seconds, until the sauce is very thick. Use immediately.
This tart is elegant simplicity at its finest. Blanched asparagus sits atop a layer of creamy ricotta, and paper-thin slices of prosciutto are draped over it.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Breakfast & Brunch Recipes
Yield Makes one 8-by-11-inch tart
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll out pate brisee on a lightly floured surface to a 10-by-15-inch rectangle. Press dough into bottom and up sides of a fluted 8-by-11-inch rectangular tart pan with a removable bottom. Trim excess dough flush with edges of pan using a sharp paring knife. Prick bottom all over with a fork. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare an ice-water bath. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook asparagus until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove with tongs or drain in a colander, and immediately transfer to ice-water bath. Let stand for 1 minute to stop the cooking process. Drain. Slice each spear in half lengthwise.
- Line dough with parchment, and fill with pie weights or dried beans. Bake until edges are just golden, about 25 minutes. Remove pie weights, and bake until tart shell is golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Spread ricotta over tart shell while still warm. Season with salt and pepper. Top with asparagus, and drape prosciutto over top. Drizzle with oil. Serve immediately.
FONTINA ASPARAGUS TART
This lemony tart is loaded with fontina cheese and fresh asparagus. It's a snap to make but looks really impressive. Be advised...your guests will be vying for the last tasty slice. -Heidi Meek, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, bring 1 in. of water to a boil; add asparagus. Cook, covered, until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Drain and pat dry., On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry sheet into a 16x12-in. rectangle. Transfer to a parchment-lined large baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes., Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups cheese over pastry to within 1/2-in. of edges. Place asparagus over top; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over top. Bake until cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 202mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
Make and share this Prosciutto-wrapped Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Nimz_
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the asparagus, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Drain, and when the asparagus is cool enough to handle, wrap each spear with a slice of prosciutto.
- Brush the spears with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the grill on medium heat, and cook the asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the prosciutto is marked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102.7, Fat 10.3, SaturatedFat 1.4, Sodium 8.6, Carbohydrate 2.5, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 0.8, Protein 1.4
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO TART
Feel free to experiment with this versatile tart. Substitute ham or Canadian bacon for prosciutto, Swiss chard for spinach and your favorite kind of creamy cheese for Brie.-Amy Tong, Anaheim, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a food processor, process pecans until finely chopped. Add flour and sugar; cover and pulse until blended. Add butter; cover and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a small bowl, whisk egg yolk, water and mustard. While processing, gradually add egg yolk mixture until dough forms a ball., Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 14x4-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 18-22 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack., In a large skillet, saute shallots in oil until tender. Add spinach; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until wilted. Remove and set aside to cool., Meanwhile, in the same skillet, cook prosciutto over medium heat until slightly crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasonings. Spoon spinach mixture into crust; pour egg mixture over top. Top with prosciutto and cheese., Bake 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with thyme. Serve warm.Freeze option: Before topping with thyme, securely wrap and freeze cooled tart in plastic wrap and foil. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap quiche; reheat in oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. Sprinkle with thyme.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248 calories, Fat 18g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 105mg cholesterol, Sodium 294mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
ASPARAGUS GRUYERE TART
Especially when made with plump, in-season asparagus, this dish makes for a sophisticated, visually pleasing appetizer.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a floured surface, roll the puff pastry into a 16-by-10-inch rectangle. Trim uneven edges. Place pastry on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife, lightly score pastry dough 1 inch in from the edges to mark a rectangle. Using a fork, pierce dough inside the markings at 1/2-inch intervals. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove pastry shell from oven, and sprinkle with Gruyere. Trim the bottoms of the asparagus spears to fit crosswise inside the tart shell; arrange in a single layer over Gruyere, alternating ends and tips. Brush with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake until spears are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
More about "asparagus tart with prosciutto recipes"
ASPARAGUS WITH PROSCIUTTO CHIPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ASPARAGUS, PROSCIUTTO AND FONTINA TART - PEPPERIDGE FARM
ASPARAGUS WRAPPED WITH PROSCIUTTO | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
ASPARAGUS, GRUYèRE & PROSCIUTTO TART | FOOD TO LOVE
10 BEST PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED ASPARAGUS WITH CHEESE RECIPES
THIS SAVORY ASPARAGUS TART IS A SPRING SHOWSTOPPER
RICOTTA AND ASPARAGUS TART RECIPE | HOUSE & GARDEN
CHEESY PUFF PASTRY ASPARAGUS TART - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | ASPARAGUS & PROSCIUTTO BUNDLES
EASY ASPARAGUS TART WITH PUFF PASTRY ~ COOKS WITH COCKTAILS
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH PROSCIUTTO | FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
CHEESE, PROSCIUTTO & ASPARAGUS PUFF PASTRY TART - WAITROSE
ASPARAGUS FRITTATA WITH PROSCIUTTO AND CARAMELIZED ONIONS
ASPARAGUS, EGG, AND PROSCIUTTO TART WITH EVERYTHING SPICE.
BRITISH ASPARAGUS AND WESTCOMBE CHEDDAR TART | JAMIE OLIVER
ASPARAGUS AND PROSCIUTTO RUSTIC TART RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
ASPARAGUS PROSCIUTTO TART RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHEESE, PROSCIUTTO & ASPARAGUS PUFF PASTRY TART - WAITROSE
RUSTIC PUFF PASTRY ASPARAGUS TART WITH GOAT CHEESE, THYME AND …
ASPARAGUS TART | FOOD TO LOVE
EASY ASPARAGUS TART WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
EASY ASPARAGUS TART - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
CRISPY PROSCIUTTO, ASPARAGUS, AND BRIE TOAST. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
ASPARAGUS & PROSCIUTTO TART @ NOT QUITE NIGELLA
PROSCIUTTO ASPARAGUS TART | EASY APPETIZER RECIPE
ASPARAGUS-EGG-PROSCIUTTO TART WITH SPRING SALAD
ASPARAGUS EGG PROSCIUTTO TART WITH SUMMER SALAD - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
ASPARAGUS AND GOATS CHEESE TART WITH CRISPY PROCIUTTO SALAD
ASPARAGUS-EGG-PROSCIUTTO TART WITH SPRING SALAD - BETTER HOMES …
PHYLLO-WRAPPED ASPARAGUS WITH PROSCIUTTO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED ASPARAGUS - CULINARY HILL
PUFF PASTRY TART WITH DOUBLE CRèME WHITE , ASPARAGUS & PROSCIUTTO
ROASTED ASPARAGUS, MUSHROOMS & PROSCIUTTO RECIPE | EATINGWELL
PUFF PASTRY TART WITH CREAMY WHITE, ASPARAGUS & PROSCIUTTO
ASPARAGUS TART - AHEAD OF THYME
ASPARAGUS AND FAVA BEAN TART WITH HERBED RICOTTA RECIPE - FOOD …
WINNER: ASPARAGUS PROSCIUTTO TART | SALON.COM
ASPARAGUS RICOTTA LEMON TART | COOKING ON THE FRONT BURNER
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love