BACON FRIED BROCCOLI RICE
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon to a paper towel-lined plate, and leave 2 tablespoons bacon grease in the skillet. Crumble bacon when cool enough to touch.
- Add onions to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat until soft and translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Add broccoli rice and fry until tender, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Mix in beaten eggs and stir until well combined. Cook until eggs are completely scrambled into broccoli rice mixture. Turn off heat and stir in soy sauce.
- Add crumbled bacon just before serving and stir to incorporate. Top with green onions.
BACON AND BROCCOLI RICE BOWL
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- Place the rice in a medium saucepan with 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, reduce the heat to medium and simmer until most of the water has been absorbed, about 6 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and cook 12 more minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered, until ready to serve. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Pour out all but about 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings from the pan and increase the heat to medium high. Add the broccoli and cook, stirring occasionally, until charred in spots. Add 3/4 cup water and simmer until the broccoli is crisp-tender and only a few tablespoons of water remain, about 3 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil. Divide the rice and broccoli among bowls and drizzle with the pan juices. Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet, season with salt and fry as desired. Place an egg in each bowl and top with the bacon, cilantro, scallions and pickled jalapenos.
CRISPY RICE WITH BROCCOLI, BACON, CASHEWS AND EGG
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Michael Symon : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the bacon and cook until almost crispy. Add the broccoli and saute until starting to turn bright green and soften, about 2 minutes. (Other vegetables may take a little longer.) Add the garlic and nuts and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add the vinegar and toss together. Transfer the broccoli mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the pan and raise the heat to high. Add the rice and let cook until crisp, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until crisp on the other side, about 2 minutes more. Stir in the broccoli mixture. Stir in the eggs and cook for 1 more minute. Serve the crispy rice garnished with your favorite toppers on hand.
EASY BACON FRIED RICE
This is a fried rice recipe that I luckily created from practically threadbare cabinets one evening. It's the epitome of comfort food and is a breeze to make. The green beans really complement the flavors but feel free to use any veggie you have on hand. Enjoy!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Christi Checca
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until just beginning to brown, about 7 minutes. Drain all but 1 to 2 teaspoons of bacon grease from the skillet. Add green beans, onion, and garlic; saute until bacon is crisp and green beans and onions are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Push bacon mixture to one side of the skillet; heat sesame oil on the empty side, about 30 seconds. Pour in egg; cook until just set, about 1 minute. Stir into bacon mixture to combine. Mix in rice. Stir in soy sauce, a tablespoon at a time, until rice is evenly coated. Cook until rice is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
BACON FRIED RICE
Make and share this Bacon Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Lady Di Shea
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add egg and scramble until egg forms small flakes.
- Stir in rice and garlic, continue to stir fry until heated through.
- Gently separate grains of rice with fork so mixture is fluffy.
- Add soy sauce and stir until mixture is well blended.
People also searched
More recipes about bacon fried broccoli rice
Cravings | Bacon & Broccoli Garlic Fried Rice
Recipe From : cravingsbychrissyteigen.comFried rice is a go-to super fast dinner that kids and adults love equally. This version is super garlicky and is filled with crispy bacon and crunchy broccoli to make things a liiiitle healthier. But here's the best thing about fried rice: it's super adaptable! You can swap the bacon for mushrooms if you're vegetarian, add some eggs, or pack in even more veggies, like peppers or snap peas. Pro ... ... Show details
Bacon Fried Broccoli Rice | Recipesty
Recipe From : recipesty.comBacon Fried Broccoli Rice. Frozen broccoli rice is a great alternative for regular rice. Fried in bacon grease for taste and topped with crispy bacon bits for crunch makes this a great side dish. Active Time 5 mins. Total Time 25 mins. Yield 4 servings. Tags bacon beginner broccoli condiments dinner egg fried meat onion pork quickandeasy recipes30minsless sauces sidedishcategory sidedishes ... ... Show details
Broccoli and Bacon Fried Rice - Today's Parent
Recipe From : todaysparent.com2018-05-02 · Drain all but 1 tbsp fat from pan. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan, add broccoli, onion, ginger and garlic, and sauté for 3 min on medium-high or until softened. Add remaining 1 tbsp oil, rice, water chestnuts and reserved bacon, and fry for 3 min or until rice … ...
More recipes about Bacon Fried Broccoli Rice recipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comBacon Fried Broccoli Rice. You'll also love. Decadent Chocolate Torte. 7 Up Sheet Cake. Chick Fil A's "Authentic" Carrot & Raisin Salad. Makeover White Christmas Cake . Super Bowl Wings baked. Fig Crumble Bars. Green Mac 'n' Cheese Recipe by Tasty. Mushroom Spinach Mac and Cheese. Holiday Chocolate Almond Bars. Bacon, Broccoli, Chicken & Rice. Bacon Fried Broccoli Rice. Bacon & Broccoli Rice ... ... Show details
Garlic Bacon Broccoli Skillet Recipe – Broccoli and Bacon ...
Recipe From : eatwell101.com2021-05-25 · To make the Garlic Bacon Broccoli Skillet: Put broccoli florets into a food processor and pulse two or three times until you get coarse broccoli rice. 2. Heat the butter and oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion until softened (about 3 minutes). ... Show details
Bacon Fried Rice Recipe (Better than Takeout!) - Olivia's ...
Recipe From : oliviascuisine.com2020-08-27 · Push the bacon and onion mixture to the sides, forming a hole in the middle. Crack the eggs and stir to scramble them. Cook the eggs for 30 seconds to a minute, until just almost done. Then, stir to combine with the bacon and onions. ...
Bacon Fried Rice Recipe | Chatelaine
Recipe From : chatelaine.com2021-01-27 · Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add bacon and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until bacon starts to crisp around edges, 7 to 10 min. Add corn, peas and garlic. ...
Bacon Fried Broccoli Rice Recipe - Healthy Meal Prep
Recipe From : mealpreprs.com2020-10-21 · A nice alternative to the traditional fried rice side dish, this tasty, low-carb version features frozen broccoli rice fried in bacon grease and served with crispy, crumbled bacon. Ingredients. 4 slices bacon; ¼ cup chopped onion; 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen broccoli rice ; 3 eggs, beaten; 3 tablespoons soy sauce; 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped (green part only) Instructions. Cook bacon in a ... ... Show details
Bacon Fried Rice Recipe - Happy Foods Tube
Recipe From : happyfoodstube.com2020-04-30 · Note: Instead of sesame oil, you can use fat from bacon to make this bacon fried rice). Remove the eggs from the pan. Add the leftover sesame oil and cooked rice. Fry for a few minutes, then add soy sauce and pepper. ...
Best Broccoli Fried "Rice" Recipe — How To Make Broccoli ...
Recipe From : delish.com2018-10-03 · In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 6 minutes. ...
Easy Bacon Fried Rice Recipe RESTAURANT STYLE | Best ...
Recipe From : bestrecipebox.com2021-03-25 · Instructions. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, and then cook the bacon until almost crisp, 3-5 minutes. Stir in the onion and garlic. Cook until the onions are soft, about 2 minutes. Stir in the rice, cooking until the rice is hot. Stir in the peas, egg, fish sauce, rice … ...
Bacon Broccoli Fried Rice - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comHome > Recipes > bacon broccoli fried rice. Tip: Try broccoli fried rice for more results. Results 1 - 9 of 9 for bacon broccoli fried rice. 1. BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER SALAD. Mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Mix well with remaining ingredients and let stand overnight. Ingredients: 8 (mayonnaise .. raisins .. sugar .. vinegar ...) 2. MY FAMOUS BROCCOLI-FRIED RICE *I know you … ... Show details
Vegetable Fried Rice with Bacon | For the Love of Cooking
Recipe From : fortheloveofcooking.net2021-04-14 · Add the ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add the rice, bacon bits, and soy sauce and stir to coat evenly, and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Taste and add more soy sauce if needed. Push the fried rice to … ...
Bacon Fried Rice (One Pot) | One Pot Recipes
Recipe From : onepotrecipes.com2019-03-13 · In the same pot with bacon fat, add sesame oil, onion, garlic, frozen vegetables and saute for a few minutes until they are tender. Push these vegetables … ...
Bacon Fried Broccoli Rice | Rockwell Blog
Recipe From : rockwellblog.comRecipe. Bacon Fried Broccoli Rice. Recipe. Bacon Fried Broccoli Rice. admin. 30.09.2020 No Comments. Prep time: 5 Minutes. Cook time: 20 Minutes “Frozen broccoli rice is a great alternative for regular rice. Fried in bacon grease for taste and topped with crispy bacon bits for crunch makes this a great side dish.” Ingredients. 6 slices bacon 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons chopped onion 1-1/2 ... ... Show details
Bacony Broccoli Fried Rice With Creamy Kimchi Sauce Recipe ...
Recipe From : cookinglight.com2018-08-25 · Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium until crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer bacon to a plate (do not wipe out skillet). Add broccoli to skillet; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. ...
Spicy Bacon Fried Rice - What's Gaby Cooking
Recipe From : whatsgabycooking.com2020-04-20 · In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, rice vinegar and sambal. Pour mixture over fried rice, then add bacon and stir well. Scrape rice to one side of the pan and pour eggs into the other side; stir immediately to scramble the eggs as they cook. As the eggs begin to scramble, stir rice into eggs. ...
Bacon and Broccoli Cauliflower Fried Rice | Paleo, Gluten ...
Recipe From : blog.paleohacks.comAdd the broccoli florets and drizzle another tablespoon of bacon fat into the pan. Mix well to coat, then let the broccoli simmer for 3 minutes to slightly soften. Add the riced cauliflower and drizzle in the coconut aminos. Mix well so that the ingredients are evenly distributed. ...
Easy Bacon Fried Rice | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2018-09-30 · Bacon Fried Rice is 1000x better than takeout and has crispy bacon, eggs, peas, carrots and rice that combine to make the best fried rice ever!. We are obsessed with fried rice at our house and love these other recipes as well! Easy Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Hawaiian Fried Rice, and Cauliflower Fried Rice are some of our favorite fried rice recipes … ...
Egg Fried Rice Recipe | Bon Appétit
Recipe From : bonappetit.com2018-12-30 · Broccoli and Egg Fried Rice. By Kat Boytsov a. December 30, 2018 . 4.8 (114) Read Reviews. A pan full of veggie-packed fried rice is one of the easiest and … ...
Broccoli Fried Rice Recipe | Cook Click N Devour!!!
Recipe From : cookclickndevour.com2020-11-07 · Press the extra firm tofu for 20 minutes, cut into cubes and set aside. Separate the broccoli into small bite size florets. Par boil or steam them for 3-4 minutes. Set aside. Making Broccoli Fried Rice. Heat sesame oil in a large wok until it smokes. Add … ...
Kimchi Bacon Fried Rice (Kimchi Bokkeumbap) | Beyond Kimchee
Recipe From : beyondkimchee.com2015-04-30 · Add the rice to the mixture and toss well. Try to separate the rice grains by using the vertical edge of spatula so that you don’t smash the rice much. Add sesame oil and sesame seeds, and toss well. Season with salt and pepper as you wish. Raise the heat to medium heat and let the fried rice to sear for 2-3 minutes. ...