STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WRAPPED IN BACON
Spruce up chicken breast with this simple recipe. By stuffing chicken with cheese and garlic, then wrapping it in bacon, you get lovely, moist meat. You can easily double the ingredients if cooking for more people.
Provided by Ayms123
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Make a pocket in each of the chicken breasts by slicing down one side, making sure to not slice all the way through. Stuff each pocket with mozzarella cheese and a 1/4 the minced garlic. Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each stuffed breast and secure in place with toothpicks. The pocket opening should be completely covered.
- Combine onion and remaining garlic in a shallow baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Place stuffed chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.5 calories, Carbohydrate 14.8 g, Cholesterol 120.7 mg, Fat 33.4 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 40.1 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 978.7 mg, Sugar 3 g
BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until it begins to brown, about 30 seconds. Quickly stir in spinach, and continue cooking until the spinach has wilted. Transfer the mixture into a bowl, and set aside to cool.
- Slice through the chicken breast horizontally to within 1/2 inch of one long edge, then open the meat like a book. Place each opened chicken breast in between two pieces of plastic wrap, and pound with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Stir the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and onion powder into the cooked spinach until blended. Evenly divide this mixture among the chicken breasts, then roll each into an oblong shape, like a burrito, tucking in the ends. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Wrap each breast with 2 strips of bacon, and secure with toothpicks. Place into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until the bacon is brown and crispy, and the chicken is no longer pink, 45 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before removing toothpicks and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 600.6 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 133.5 mg, Fat 43.2 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 44.5 g, SaturatedFat 15.1 g, Sodium 1078.5 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by á-2710
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13 inch baking dish. 2) Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until it begins to brown, about 30 seconds. Quickly stir in spinach, and continue cooking until the spinach has wilted. Transfer the mixture into a bowl, and set aside to cool. 3) Slice through the chicken breast horizontally to within 1/2 inch of one long edge, then open the meat like a book. Place each opened chicken breast in between two pieces of plastic wrap, and pound with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch. 4) Stir the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and onion powder into the cooked spinach until blended. Evenly divide this mixture among the chicken breasts, then roll each into an oblong shape, like a burrito, tucking in the ends. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Wrap each breast with 2 strips of bacon, and secure with toothpicks. Place into the prepared pan. 5) Bake in preheated oven until the bacon is brown and crispy, and the chicken is no longer pink, 45 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before removing toothpicks and serving
SPINACH RICOTTA-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
This is an adopted recipe originally posted by MeanChef. I have left it unchanged it is just as he originally posted it. When I discovered this wonderful recipe online, I hadn't yet discovered Zaar. It was months later I found Recipezaar and nearly a year later when I realized our favourite stuffed chicken breasts, that we often serve at dinner parties, was in fact a Zaar recipe. When I reviewed this in April '04 I mentioned that I often like to serve it with fresh tomato and basil sauce.
Provided by Ninna
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Stuffing: In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add spinach, parsley and basil; cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and moisture evaporates.
- Let cool completely.
- In bowl, mix spinach mixture, ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, egg yolk, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
- Using sharp knife, bone chicken, leaving skin attached.
- Gently loosen skin from 1 long side of each breast, leaving skin attached at curved side.
- Stuff about 1/4 cup (50 mL) stuffing under skin, pressing to spread evenly.
- Tuck ends of skin and meat underneath.
- Place on greased rack in foil-lined pan.
- Brush with butter.
- Bake in oven, basting occasionally, for about 35 minutes or until golden and chicken is no longer pink inside.
More about "bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with spinach and ricotta recipe 455"
SPINACH & ASIAGO STUFFED, BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN - DRIZZLE ...
5/5 (1)Category Main MealsServings 4Total Time 50 mins
- Wash and chop up your spinach, soften your cream cheese, I microwave mine for about 35 seconds at half power.
SPINACH STUFFED BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BREASTS - DELISH D'LITES
5/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Total Time 55 mins
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Lay each chicken breast on a flat surface. Place your non-cutting hand on top, and with a small knife, carve a flap/pocket into each chicken breast. Don't cut all the way through!
- Heat a small pan and saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, spinach, garlic, onions, mozzarella and Parmesan. Mix until the cream cheese is evenly distributed.
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED CHICKEN BREAST STUFFED WITH RICOTTA ...
- Butterfly the chicken by slicing horizontally into the thick, long side of each breast, taking care not to slice all the way through. Open each breast like a book and place on a work surface. Using a mallet, pound the chicken to even it out a bit. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp. EVOO, one turn of the pan, over medium. Add the garlic and stir 30 seconds. Add the spinach and stir until wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the nutmeg; season. Drain the spinach well, let cool, then finely chop. (You will have 3 to 4 tablespoons chopped spinach.) In a medium bowl, mix the spinach with the cheeses; season.
- Spread some of the spinach mixture on one side of each chicken breast, leaving a small border. Close the other half of the chicken breast over the filling to cover. Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices prosciutto.
BACON WRAPPED GUACAMOLE STUFFED CHICKEN - CLOSET COOKING
Reviews 40Estimated Reading Time 8 minsServings 4Total Time 30 mins
SPINACH RICOTTA STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH LEMON WHITE ...
4/5 (564)Total Time 40 minsServings 4Calories 255 per serving
BACON WRAPPED SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN - KITCHEN GONE ROGUE
Cuisine Dairy-Free, Gluten-FreeCategory Main DishServings 4Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
BACON WRAPPED SPINACH CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN - …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CHICKEN BREAST STUFFED WITH SPINACH, PARMESAN AND RICOTTA ...
Cuisine IngredientsCategory IngredientsServings 4Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
BACON WRAPPED STUFFED CHICKEN - COOKIST
Servings 4Calories 559 per servingTotal Time 1 hr
- In a medium sized frying pan, sauté the garlic and onions in the olive oil until they begin to brown.Add the spinach to the frying pan and stir to allow the spinach to wilt. Turn off the heat and set aside to cool.Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, giving you four thinner pieces of chicken. Pound each chicken breast with a meat pounder to make them even thinner and more tender. Set the chicken breasts on a foil lined sheet tray.
- Divide the spinach mixture between each chicken breast, placing the filling in the center of the chicken.Roll the chicken around the filling, tucking the tips of the chicken breast under the roll. Wrap each chicken breast with two strips of bacon, keeping the ends of the bacon under the chicken breast roll. Sprinkle with salt and pepperBake in a 350 ̊F oven for 35-40 minutes. Serve while hot!
SPINACH AND RICOTTA-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH LEMONY ...
5/5 (216)Category Main-DishAuthor Scott McGowan and Kim KeeganDifficulty Easy
- Make the Stuffing: In a bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, Gorgonzola, and bacon and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Add the egg, mix well, and set aside.
- Make the Sauce: Combine the wine and stock in a non-reactive saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce to a sauce-like consistency. Whisk in the mustard, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Make the Chicken: Place each chicken breast between 2 doubled-up sheets of plastic wrap, and pound to an even 1/4-inch thickness with a meat-pounder or rolling pin. Divide the stuffing between the breasts, mounding it along the center of each. Fold the bottom edge of each breast over the stuffing, fold in the sides, and roll forward until completely wrapped, to form a tight rolled package. Secure each flap with a toothpick. Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Cover the skillet, turn the heat down to low, and cook until just cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
SPINACH AND RICOTTA STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS - MANILA SPOON
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BACON WRAPPED SPINACH ARTICHOKE STUFFED CHICKEN - BELLE OF ...
4.9/5 (28)Total Time 55 minsCategory MainCalories 490 per serving
STUFFED BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN…IN A CREAMY SAUCE » HTTPS ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
RICOTTA AND SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPES
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA ...
BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH STUFFED JALAPEñOS CREAM ...
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BREASTS STUFFED ... - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
STUFFED CHICKEN FILLET RECIPES - BACON WRAPPED STUFFED ...
10 BEST CHICKEN AND RICOTTA CHEESE AND BACON RECIPES | YUMMLY
BACON WRAPPED STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
LOW CARB STUFFED CHICKEN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love