BAKED CRAB DIP
We enjoyed this exquisite crab dip at my grandson's wedding reception. It looks fancy but is easy to make. You can even fill the bread bowl early in the day and chill it until serving. Just remove it from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. -Marie Shelley, Exeter, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold in crab, cheese and onions. Cut the top third off each loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottoms, leaving 1-in. shells. Cube removed bread and tops; set aside. Spoon crab mixture into bread bowls. Place on baking sheets. Place reserved bread cubes in a single layer around bread bowls. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° until the dip is heated through, 45-50 minutes. Garnish with green onions if desired. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers or toasted bread cubes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 140mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise, crabmeat, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. While the dip is baking, cut a circle in the top of the bread, and scoop out the inside to create a bread bowl. Tear the removed bread into pieces for dipping.
- Remove baked crab dip from the oven, and stir well. Spoon the mixture into the hollowed out loaf. Place bread bowl and chunks of bread on a medium baking sheet, and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.5 calories, Carbohydrate 15.3 g, Cholesterol 41.8 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 318 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
BAKED CRAB DIP
- Combine everything except green onion and mix together.
- Place in an ovenproof serving dish and bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced green onion and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 665.7, Fat 56.6, SaturatedFat 35.3, Cholesterol 227, Sodium 1573.2, Carbohydrate 6.6, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 1.2, Protein 33.5
BAKED CRAB DIP (LIKE SIMON AND SEAFORT'S RESTAURANT)
This recipe is close to my favorite appetizer from my favorite restaurant in Anchorage, Alaska. It's creamy and delicious served with thinly sliced crusty bread.This is different from most crab dips posted here because it doesn't call for cream cheese.
Provided by akgrown
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix all ingredients well. Bake in a 1 quart dish at 350* for 8-10 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201.3, Fat 15.5, SaturatedFat 3.4, Cholesterol 17.5, Sodium 426.9, Carbohydrate 12.5, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 2.9, Protein 4.4
BAKED CRAB DIP
Fresh crab meat is so rich, fabulous, and sweet that, for this dip, I wanted to highlight the texture and flavor of the crab without masking it. Served bubbly hot with a crisply browned, lemon zestpanko topping, this dip will be a party favorite-easy to put together, quick to bake, and quick to disappear, too.
Provided by Diane Morgan
Yield Makes about 2 cups (480 ml)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. Place the crabmeat in a medium bowl and flake with your fingers. Stir in the bell pepper/capsicum, parsley, and chives. Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Transfer to a 1-qt/1-L shallow baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the panko and lemon zest.
- 2. Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C/gas 7. Just before baking, sprinkle the panko mixture on top and bake until the panko is toasty brown and the dip is bubbling at the edges, about 12 minutes. Serve hot.
BAKED CRAWFISH DIP
Every party demands a great dip, right? Whether it's chips and salsa or a simple veggie dip. This quick and easy crawfish dip is a definite crowd pleaser! C'mon and dip baby dip!
Provided by CookingWithShelia
Categories Hot Cheese Dips
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine crawfish tails, cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, garlic, mustard, and crab boil seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Mix with an electric hand mixer until the consistency is nice and creamy.
- Place mixture in an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.9 calories, Carbohydrate 3.9 g, Cholesterol 164.8 mg, Fat 29 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 16.3 g, SaturatedFat 17.8 g, Sodium 645.1 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
CLASSIC HOT CRAB DIP FOR A CROWD RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, yellow onion, garlic, kosher salt, jumbo lump crabmeat, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, old bay seasoning, lemon juice, shredded cheddar cheese, fresh chives, carrot stick, celery stick, cracker, crostini
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- Melt the butter in a medium pan over medium-low heat. Add the onion, garlic, and salt. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until the onions are caramelized. Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl to cool completely.
- Using a fine-mesh strainer, drain crab meat over a bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, hot sauce, Old Bay, and lemon juice. Using an electric mixer, beat together until well combined. With a flexible spatula, fold in the onion mixture, ¾ cup (75 grams) cheddar cheese, and the crab meat.
- Transfer the dip to a 1-quart baking dish. Top evenly with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the mixture is just beginning to bubble around the edges and the cheese is melted.
- Heat the broiler to low. Broil dip for 3 minutes, until the whole surface is bubbling and browned. Remove the dip from the oven. Let cool for at least 15 minutes, until set.
- Garnish the dip with Old Bay and chives. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, crackers, and crostini.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386 calories, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 27 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 26 grams, Sugar 3 grams
BAKED CRAB DIP WITH OLD BAY AND RITZ CRACKERS
This crab dip is inspired by a recipe called "ritzy dip" from the "Three Rivers Cookbook," a Pittsburgh community cookbook published in 1973, in which canned crab is mixed with cream cheese, topped with Ritz crackers and baked. Fresh lump crab meat is the star in this updated version, with lemon juice, scallions and plenty of Old Bay seasoning to spice things up. This recipe doubles easily for larger groups, and the whole thing can be assembled and refrigerated up to a day in advance before being baked.
Provided by Lidey Heuck
Categories dips and spreads, seafood, appetizer
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a shallow, 2-cup capacity baking dish or ovenproof skillet with butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the crab meat, cream cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, scallion, Old Bay and salt; mix with a fork until thoroughly combined. Scrape the mixture into the prepared baking dish and smooth into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and the crushed Ritz crackers; sprinkle the mixture evenly over the dip.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbling and golden brown on top. Dust lightly with Old Bay, sprinkle with a few minced scallions, and serve hot with sliced cucumbers and crackers.
CHEESY BAKED CRAB DIP
Give them a taste of summer-no matter what time of year it is-with this easy, cheesy baked crab dip kissed with lemon juice.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center of loaf, leaving 1-inch thick shell. Cut removed bread into cubes.
- Mix all remaining ingredients until blended; spoon into bread shell. Cover with top of bread. Wrap in heavy-duty foil.
- Bake 30 min. Remove top; stir dip. Serve with bread cubes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 6 g
More about "baked crab dip recipes"
BAKED HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE THAT'S HOT N' CHEESY & EASY
Ratings 5Category Appetizer, DipsCuisine American, DipsTotal Time 1 hr
CREAMY BAKED CRAB DIP RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.1/5 (17)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 80 per serving
CRAB DIP RECIPE - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
BAKED CRAB DIP • COOKING HAWAIIAN STYLE
CHEESY SPICY BAKED CRAB DIP - GOOD IN THE SIMPLE
13 BEST CRAB APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD
CHEESY CRAB DIP - JO COOKS
BAKED CRAB DIP - RITA'S KITCHEN
MAKE THE BEST VINTAGE BAKED CRAB DIP RECIPE IN UNDER …
BAKED CRAB DIP BOWL RECIPE - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
THE BEST CRAB DIP (HOT OR COLD) - TASTES BETTER FROM …
BETTY'S FAMOUS BAKED CRAB DIP | MRFOOD.COM
BEST CRAB CAKE DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CRAB CAKE DIP - DELISH
10 BEST BAKED CRAB DIP CREAM CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CRAB DIP RECIPE | OLD BAY® | MCCORMICK
INSANELY DELICIOUS HOT CRAB DIP | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BAKED HOT CRAB DIP WITH BACON - AWAY FROM THE BOX
BAKED CRAB DIP | DINING BY KELLY
BAKED PARMESAN CRAB DIP - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
CREAMY BAKED CRAB DIP - MIDWEST FOODIE
HOT CRAB DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
CRAB DIP RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST BAKED CRAB DIP WITHOUT MAYONNAISE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED CRAB DIP
BAKED CRAB DIP RECIPES
BAKED CRAB DIP - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
BEST HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE HOT CRAB DIP - DELISH
BAKED CRAB DIP RECIPE | MICHELE ROMANO RECIPES
CHEESY HOT CRAB DIP - THE ULTIMATE PARTY SNACK! - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
MARYLAND HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
BAKED HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE WITH AQUAMAR SURIMI FLAKES
BAKED CRAB DIP-BONITA'S KITCHEN - BONITA'S KITCHEN
EASY BAKED BACON AND CRAB DIP - RACHLMANSFIELD
BAKED CRAB DIP - MERIDIAN FARM MARKET
EASY CRAB DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE (KETO) - LOW CARB YUM
CRAB DIP RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
BAKED CRAB DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE AND GREEN ONION - VINTAGE …
SEAFOOD LOVERS BAKED CRAB DIP - MOM ON TIMEOUT
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #seafood #easy #dips #crab #dietary #shellfish #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook crab dip in oven?Directions 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Advertisement 2 In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise, crabmeat, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a 1 quart baking dish. 3 Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. ... 4 Remove baked crab dip from the oven, and stir well. ...
What is crab and cheese dip?A delicious hot crab and cheese dip that comes straight from the heart of the Chesapeake Bay! Serve with crackers or a warm baguette. This recipe can be served hot or cold with a variety of different crackers or bread. It can be placed in a loaf of hollowed out sourdough bread; the bread can be used for dipping.
How do you make crab cakes with cream cheese?In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise, crabmeat, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a 1 quart baking dish.
How to cook crab legs in the oven with cream cheese?Directions. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a shallow 9x13 inch baking dish. Garnish with paprika. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.