BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS
Baked Turkey Meatballs. Easy to make, tender, and absolutely delicious! Serve with spaghetti, buns, or over zucchini noodles.
Provided by Erin Clarke / Well Plated
Categories Appetizer Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cheese, bread crumbs, herbs, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, pepper, and red pepper flakes and stir well to combine. Add the turkey.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, then add it to the meat mixture. With a fork or your fingers, mix just until combined, being careful not to compact the meat.
- With a scoop or spoon, scoop the meat and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet. You will have about 20 meatballs total.
- Brush the tops of the meatballs with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. As an alternate way to check, a meatball in the center of the baking sheet should be fully cooked through when cut in half.
- While the meatballs cook, warm the sauce and any other items you'd like to serve them with (pasta, hoagie buns, rice, etc.). Serve the meatballs hot, topped with the sauce, cheese, herbs, and any other additions.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 meatball, Calories 62 kcal, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 26 mg, Sodium 188 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g
THE BEST TURKEY MEATBALLS
These juicy meatballs with a tender, light texture are packed with flavorful herbs. The meat mixture is softer than you might expect, thanks to the addition of ricotta, but sacrificing a perfectly round shape is worth it. You'll make these turkey meatballs so often you just might forget about your beef meatball recipe.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 meatballs
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle the olive oil and canola oil in an even layer over the paper.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a large mixing bowl, pour the milk over top and stir to fully moisten the breadcrumbs. Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix with your hands just until combined.
- Scoop 1/4-cupfuls of meatball mixture and place them evenly spaced on the prepared baking sheet; you should have 12 meatballs. Gently roll them into balls. Bake until bottoms are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F and continue to bake for 15 to 20 minutes more until the meatballs are cooked through.
CLASSIC ITALIAN TURKEY MEATBALLS
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 24
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the meatballs: In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, basil, parsley, milk, ketchup if using, tomato paste, salt, pepper, eggs, garlic and onions. Using a wooden spoon, stir to blend. Add the ground turkey and sausage meat. Using fingers, gently mix all the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Using a 1-ounce cookie scoop or a small ice cream scoop, form the meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls (22 to 24 meatballs). Place the meatballs on a heavy nonstick baking sheet, spacing apart. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until cooked through, 15 minutes.
- For the tomato sauce: Heat the olive oil in a large deep skillet with 2-inch-high sides over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onions, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of the basil, the fennel, oregano and crushed tomatoes. Bring to a simmer. Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup basil. Adjust the seasoning with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Add the meatballs to the tomato sauce and simmer until the meatballs are heated through, about 10 minutes. Thin the sauce with chicken stock, 1/4 cup at a time, if needed.
- Serve with grated Parmesan alongside.
BAKED SPINACH, FETA, AND TURKEY MEATBALLS
These spinach, feta, and turkey meatballs are quick and easy to make, easy to freeze, and taste great when reheated. My son and I call these "Combine Nuggets." Did you know that a combine is a giant tractor that harvests crops from the field? Well, I most certainly didn't until my 3-year-old told me! Therefore, thanks to the hardworking combines we can put the green things in our nuggets.
Provided by WTAmeal
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Turkey Ground Turkey Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix together turkey, drained spinach, feta cheese, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Roll into 24 meatballs and place in the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50.3 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 20.2 mg, Fat 3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 105 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH SPINACH AND FETA
Hands-down the best baked turkey meatballs that are juicy and won't fall apart! A slice of soaked toasted bread adds moisture to the meatballs and works with an egg and some good olive oil to bind the meat mixture together. Serve these ground turkey meatballs with salad, or in my rich homemade pasta sauce over pasta or rice. Also delicious as an appetizer to feed a crowd!
Provided by Suzy Karadsheh
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toast the bread until just brown then transfer it to a bowl and add water to cover. Allow it to soak for about 5 minutes or until very tender. Discard the water and squeeze the bread very dry and crumble it a bit with your hands.
- In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Add the spinach and cook briefly over medium heat until just wilted. Remove from the heat and let cool briefly.
- Make the meatball mixture. In a large mixing bowl, add the ground turkey, onions, garlic, crumbled feta, egg, parsley, and mint. Add the bread and wilted spinach. Season with a big pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Form the mixture into balls (golf ball size) and arrange them on a large lightly oiled sheet pan.
- Bake in the heated oven for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Transfer to the top rack and turn the broiler on for just a couple of minutes or until the tops are browned.
- Serve immediately with salad of your choice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.8 kcal, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Protein 34.2 g, Fat 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, TransFat 0.1 g, Cholesterol 113.3 mg, Sodium 433.2 mg, Fiber 1.7 g, Sugar 2.4 g, UnsaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS
Quick, healthy, and delicious!
Provided by Kudra
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Meat and Poultry Turkey
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, spinach, egg, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Roll mixture into palm-size meatballs and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and outside is browned, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.3 calories, Carbohydrate 16.1 g, Cholesterol 130.3 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 27.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 349.6 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
More about "baked turkey meatballs recipes"
EASY BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.8/5 (10)Total Time 30 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 297 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium size bowl combine turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, eggs, milk, garlic, and salt and pepper. Mix until incorporated.
- Roll into 2 inch balls and place onto a greased baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked throughout.
JUICY ALL-PURPOSE TURKEY MEATBALLS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BEST EVER TURKEY MEATBALLS | EASY FAMILY RECIPES
EASY BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - FOR ANYTHING! - DIVAS …
10 BEST HEALTHY BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEDITERRANEAN BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - A CEDAR SPOON
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS | BUTTERBALL®
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - RACHEL COOKS®
HEALTHY TURKEY MEATBALLS - BAKE PLAY SMILE
EASY TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
30 MINUTE BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - MEDITERRANEAN LIVING
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsAuthor George ZikosCalories 163 per serving
TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
EASY OVEN BAKED GARLIC BUTTER TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE - COOKIN' …
CHEESY BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH SPINACH RECIPE - HOME COOKING …
SIMPLE BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - MOUNTAIN MAMA COOKS
TURKEY MEATBALLS - 30-MINUTE RECIPE [VIDEO] -THE RECIPE REBEL
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TURKEY MEATBALLS
GREAT TURKEY MEATBALLS - THERESCIPES.INFO
GARLIC HERB BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - NIBBLE AND DINE
EASY BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - FEELING FOODISH
TURKEY MEATBALLS BAKED IN OVEN - SWEETLY SPLENDID
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS IN THE OVEN RECIPE
BEST BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - BELLY FULL
BEST BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS (+ 7 FLAVORS) - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
TURKEY MEATBALLS - EASY BAKED TURKEY MEATBALL RECIPE
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE (EASY & DELICIOUS) | KITCHN
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH ONION GRAVY - OUR SALTY KITCHEN
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - SLENDER KITCHEN
TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
TURKEY MEATBALLS - CULINARY HILL
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - PEAR TREE KITCHEN
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS (DAIRY FREE) - SIMPLY WHISKED
CHEESY MEATBALL PASTA BAKE | SLIMMING EATS
CHEESY BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
BAKED THAI TURKEY MEATBALLS - FOODIECRUSH.COM
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS - HILAH COOKING
HEALTHY BAKED TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY …
KETO TURKEY MEATBALLS - FAMILY ON KETO
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #appetizers #main-dish #easy #dietary #high-calcium #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love