ROASTED BALSAMIC VEGETABLES
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, rosemary, minced garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Set aside for flavors to blend, about 40 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Combine potatoes, pumpkin, onions, red chile pepper, and whole garlic clove in a large bowl; pour olive oil mixture over vegetables and toss to coat. Spread vegetables in a roasting pan in 1 even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring 1 or 2 times, until vegetables are tender, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.5 calories, Carbohydrate 35.6 g, Fat 13.8 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 53.8 mg, Sugar 8.1 g
If you're tired of the same old side dishes, this recipe is for you! Wonderfully unique flavors of balsamic vinegar, garlic, and thyme combine to make a roasted vegetable dish that is going to win you many compliments!
Provided by Cindy Davis
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix potatoes, carrots, onion, balsamic vinegar, butter, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a large glass bowl. Spread mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer. Cover with foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven, giving the pan a shake every 15 minutes to ensure even cooking, for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to roast, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for another 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 312.4 calories, Carbohydrate 59.9 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 11.1 g, Protein 7.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 338.1 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES
An easy Balsamic Roasted Vegetables recipe
Provided by Kelsey Nixon
Categories Onion Side Roast Vegetarian Low Cal High Fiber Dinner Eggplant Bell Pepper Squash Low Cholesterol Vegan Yellow Squash Bon Appétit Pescatarian Paleo Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Whisk vinegar and mustard in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in garlic, thyme, and basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Dressing can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss onions and next 6 ingredients in large bowl; sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper. Add dressing; toss to coat. Divide between 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Roast until vegetables are tender and slightly brown around edges, about 35 minutes.
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and lightly oil a large roasting pan.
- Toss together potatoes, carrots, onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and herbs. Arrange vegetables on pan.
- Roast vegetables for 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Add cut green beans to pan and roast vegetables for an additional 10 minutes.
- Arrange roasted vegetables on a serving platter and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198 kcal, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 5 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 206 mg, Sugar 6 g, Fat 3 g, ServingSize 6 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE
- For the roasted vegetables: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the onions, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, carrots, fingerling potatoes and garlic with the oil, salt and pepper on a large jelly roll pan. Spread the vegetables in an even layer and roast, stirring once halfway through, until tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Remove the garlic from the skins before serving.
- For the glaze: Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the vegetable broth, oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, lemon juice and some salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until the glaze is reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Serve over the vegetables or as a dipping sauce.
ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR
Easy way to fix fresh green beans and yellow summer squash with balsamic vinegar. The recipe comes from Better Homes and Gardens.
Provided by Barb G.
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a shallow roasting pan combine beans, onion, and garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil;s prinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss mixture until beans are evenly coated.
- Spread in a single layer.
- Roast in a 450° oven for 8 minutes.
- Stir in squash and roast 6 to 8 minutes more or until vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan bring the balsamic vinegar to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
- Boil gently about 5 minutes or until vinegar is reduced reduced by half (vinegar will thicken slightly).
- Drizzle the vinegar over roasted vegetables; toss until veggies are evenly coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 0.6, Sodium 49.9, Carbohydrate 12.8, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 7.9, Protein 2.6
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES
Combine Brussels sprouts, carrots and onions with a vinaigrette for Balsamic Roasted Vegetables. Balsamic Roasted Vegetables are even better as leftovers!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings, 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix dressing, sugar and thyme until blended.
- Combine vegetables in 13x9-inch pan. Add dressing mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake 40 min. or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60, Fat 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 120 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES
The vegetables are so wonderful roasted this way, this baste gives a slight caramel flavour to the vegetables. I used the squeeze bottle of Golden Syrup for this recipe, so much easier! I think any vegetable that you normally would roast, could be roasted with this baste.
Provided by Tisme
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 190ºC conventional or 170ºC fan forced.
- Mix together the basting ingredients.
- Combine the pumpkin, carrot, parsnip and onion in a baking dish lined with baking paper . Brush with baste and make sure all the vegetables are coated really well.
- Bake vegetables for 30 mins, add the zucchini and baste, basting all the other vegetables again. Continue cooking another 20 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Season and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184.6, Fat 7.6, SaturatedFat 1.2, Sodium 48.5, Carbohydrate 29.3, Fiber 4, Sugar 12.6, Protein 4
More about "balsamic roasted vegetables recipes"
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES - THE HIDDEN VEGGIES
5/5 (6)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 210 per serving
- Toss all the vegetables into a large 9 X 13- inch baking pan (like the kind you would use for lasagna).
- Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, maple syrup, and garlic powder in a small container then pour the dressing over the veggies.
BALSAMIC HERB ROASTED VEGETABLES - DIETITIAN DEBBIE DISHES
BALSAMIC ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES - EVERYDAY HEALTHY RECIPES
HERB ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH BALSAMIC REDUCTION - BOWL OF …
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES - NOURISHING MEALS
EASY BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES | FAST HEALTHY SIDE DISH RECIPE
EASY BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - 30-MINUTE SIDE - VEGAN …
BALSAMIC ROASTED GREEN VEGETABLES (SHEET PAN RECIPE!)
BALSAMIC ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES
ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH OLIVE OIL AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR RECIPES
ROASTED BALSAMIC VEGETABLES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES | CANADIAN LIVING
BALSAMIC GLAZED ROASTED VEGETABLES - THE HUNGRY BITES
BALSAMIC HERB SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES - AMBITIOUS …
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - ONE DOLLAR KITCHEN
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - THE ROASTED ROOT
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
ROASTED BALSAMIC VEGETABLES | KATHY'S VEGAN KITCHEN
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES - IN FINE TASTE
BALSAMIC MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - FEED YOUR SOLE
EASY ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH HONEY AND BALSAMIC SYRUP
ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
BALSAMIC HONEY ROASTED VEGETABLES - ALWAYS NOURISHED
ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR - CUPCAKES & KALE CHIPS
OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH BALSAMIC & FETA - KYLEE COOKS
HOW TO ROAST VEGETABLES IN THE OVEN | JESSICA IN THE KITCHEN
ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES WITH BALSAMIC - THE SEASONED MOM
ROASTED BALSAMIC GARLIC VEGETABLES - STUCK ON SWEET
ROSEMARY BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES | AMERICAN HEART ... - RECIPES
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - COOKIN' CANUCK
OVEN ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES – GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
BALSAMIC-ROSEMARY ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - GOOD FOOD AND FAMILY FUN
BALSAMIC ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #side-dishes #vegetables #australian #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook with balsamic vinegar and vegetables?My Go-To Balsamic Roasted Vegetables Recipe is a lovely side dish to any main entrée. Place all chopped vegetables in a large casserole dish. Drizzle olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and spices over the vegetables and use your hands to toss everything together until the vegetables are well-coated.
What is balsamic roasted green vegetables?Balsamic Roasted Green Vegetables is a delicious veggie medley of caramelized Brussel sprouts, green beans, broccoli, and asparagus. Mushrooms, fennel, onion and garlic add even more flavor. A super easy and delicious sheet pan recipe that has something for everyone! Remember to PIN THIS to save the recipe for later!
What is the best way to make roasted vegetables?Watch how to make this recipe. For the roasted vegetables: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss the onions, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, carrots, fingerling potatoes and garlic with the oil, salt and pepper on a large jelly roll pan. Spread the vegetables in an even layer and roast,...
What vegetables go well with balsamic herb sheet pan?Gorgeous balsamic herb sheet pan roasted vegetables tossed with fresh thyme, rosemary, olive oil and tangy balsamic vinegar. This easy roasted vegetable recipe includes tender butternut squash, carrots, brussels sprouts and red onion for a colorful and delicious, healthy side dish.