BERRY & CREAM CHOCOLATE CUPS
These cute chocolate cups are fun and easy to make ahead of time. They're yummy heaped with cool pastry cream filling-or you can spoon in ice cream or mousse. -Amy Blom, Marietta, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread melted chocolate over the bottoms and up the sides of 12 foil muffin cup liners. Refrigerate for 25 minutes or until firm., In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; beat in sour cream until smooth. Set aside., In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in milk until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer., Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and reserved sour cream mixture. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate until chilled., Carefully remove foil liners from chocolate cups. Fill cups with pastry cream and strawberries. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 249 calories, Fat 15g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 31mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CREAMY LEMON-BERRY COOKIE CUPS
Cookies get a fun makeover with this mini dessert idea, made easy to prepare with Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix.
Provided by Deborah Harroun
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 30 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix cookie cup ingredients. Drop 1 tablespoon dough into each mini muffin cup. Press in bottoms and up sides to form cups.
- Bake 10 minutes. Using end of wooden spoon, press indentation in each. Return to oven; bake 1 minute longer. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Fill each cookie cup with 1/2 teaspoon jam.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and frosting with electric mixer on medium speed. Beat in lemon peel and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Top each cookie cup with mixture.
- Refrigerate cookie cups at least 10 minutes until set. Top with garnish before serving.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Cookie Cup
CHOCOLATE BERRY CUPS
- Heat the cream in a saucepan until just coming to the boil. Remove from the heat, add in the chocolate pieces, then stir until melted.
- Tip sugar and most of the fruit into the pan and mix gently. Spoon into 4 glasses or cups, top with remaining fruit, then chill in the fridge until needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 503 calories, Fat 41 grams fat, SaturatedFat 25 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 31 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 20 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.08 milligram of sodium
CHOCOLATE CUPS WITH WHIPPED CREAM
- Heat milk in a small pan over moderate heat until it comes to a boil.
- In blender or food processor combine egg, sugar, a pinch of salt, semisweet chips, and liqueur. Run processor or turn on blender to low setting. Pour in boiling milk in a slow stream. The hot milk will cook egg and melt chocolate. Process or blend 1 minute, until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate into 4 demitasse cups and chill. After dinner, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add a little sugar and beat to combine. Top the chocolate cups with a dollop of cream and garnish each cup with mint sprigs.
- Place cups on saucers and serve with demitasse spoons. If you use teacups, this recipe will yield 2 cups, rather than 4.
VERY BERRY CREAM CUPS
- Unwrap dessert cups and toast each side on grill.
- In a bowl, combine the vanilla pudding cups, whipped topping and thawed mixed berries. Stir to combine.
- Spoon berry cream mixture into dessert cups and garnish with fresh berries and strawberry syrup.
BERRIES & CREAM IN MERINGUE CUPS
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with the cream of tarter until they are foamy.
- Begin to add the granulated sugar, a spoonful at a time.
- Add the cinnamon.
- Continue to beat until the meringue is very glossy and forms stiff peaks.
- Make individual meringue, spread about 1/2-cup of the meringue into a 3-inch circle on the parchment paper.
- Adding a little more of the egg white mixture, shape a rim around the edges.
- Continue to make more of the meringue shells, spacing evenly across the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 1-1/2 hours or until firm to the touch.
- Turn off the oven, but leave the meringue shells in the warm oven for another hour.
- Cool completely.
- Berries: Mix the berries with vinegar/ sugar and let sit for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare the cream by whipping with the sugar until firm peaks form.
- Fold in pure vanilla, and refrigerate.
- To assemble, place an individual meringue on each plate, top with some of the berry mixture, and add a dollop of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle w/ cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.7, Fat 14.3, SaturatedFat 8.7, Cholesterol 51.8, Sodium 64.3, Carbohydrate 79.5, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 47.8, Protein 5.5
BERRY CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, vegetable oil, milk, chocolate chips, whipped cream, blueberry, raspberry, fresh mint
Provided by Matthew Johnson
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Spray the inside of a microwave-safe ceramic mug. Add in flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Mix to combine.
- Add the vegetable oil, milk, and stir until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Let cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle on fresh blueberries, raspberries, and mint.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202 calories, Carbohydrate 18 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 10 grams
CHOCOLATE BERRY PARFAITS
This creamy dessert is easy to make for weekday dinners, yet pretty enough for company. Instant chocolate pudding is layered with a mixture of pureed strawberries and whipped cream to create yummy parfaits. For quicker results, use whipped topping rather than whipping cream...or serve in a single bowl.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; set aside. Drain strawberries (discard the juice or save for another use); place berries in a blender. Cover and process until smooth; set aside. , In a large bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in strawberry puree. Divide half of the chocolate pudding among four or six parfait glasses. Top with half of the strawberry mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with a strawberry slice if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317 calories, Fat 18g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 65mg cholesterol, Sodium 329mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (33g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
Compliments of Taste of Home. You need about 1 inch foil or paper cupcake cups ( these little suckers are SMALL compared to the regular sized cups). Can usually be found at a party or dollar store. You will also need a small flat never used paint brush or pastry brush. They say to add a dollop of whipped cream and then float on top of hot chocolate. I'm thinking that you could whip up a Butterscotch (or other) pudding and place inside or place sliced strawberries with whipped cream on top. Why not get even more creative and place maraschino cherries inside with a syrup and whipped cream. Let me know what you've done.
Provided by Carmen B.
Categories Kid Friendly
Yield 16 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until smooth.
- With the brush, spread the chocolate mixture on the inside (bottom and sides) of the foil or paper cups. Place on a baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm; about 45 minutes.
- Just before assembling, remove the foil or paper cup.
- Fill with desired filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 27.5, Fat 1.8, SaturatedFat 1, Sodium 0.6, Carbohydrate 3.3, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 2.9, Protein 0.2
More about "berry cream chocolate cups recipes"
CREAMY MIXED BERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CRUMBLE BARS
CHOCOLATE BERRY CUPS - CERTIFIEDPASTRYAFICIONADO.COM
EASY FRUIT CHOCOLATE CUPS WITH PUDDING + FRESH BERRIES
BERRY, BERRY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CUPS RECIPE
CINNAMON BERRY CUPS WITH MARSHMALLOW CREAM
BERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CUPS WITH MASCARPONE CREAM
EASY MIXED BERRY FRUIT CUPS - FLOUR ON MY FINGERS
CHOCOLATE AND BERRY CUPS - ACELINE
CHOCOLATE BERRY CUPS-EASY HOMEMADE TREATS - THE FOOD …
BERRY & CREAM CHOCOLATE CUPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CHOCOLATE CREAM CUPS - RECIPE WILD
CHOCOLATE CUPS WITH COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM AND FRESH BERRIES
CHOCOLATE-BERRY CREAM PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MARY BERRY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES (SUPER EASY TO MAKE ... - BAKE IT …
BERRY CREAM CHEESE COOKIE CUPS - THIS OLE MOM
BERRY-FILLED CHOCOLATE CREPE CUPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CUPS | DRISCOLL'S
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE MOUSSE CUPS WITH BERRY COMPOTE
BERRY AND CREAM CUPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BERRY & CREAM CHOCOLATE CUPS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
100 CALORIE DESSERT: CHOCOLATE CREAM BERRY CUPS - HEALTH BEET
BERRY & CREAM CHOCOLATE CUPS | RECIPE | MUFFIN CUPS RECIPES, …
DARK CHOCOLATE BERRY CASHEW CREAM CUPS - DIETITIAN DEBBIE DISHES
BERRY AND CREAM OVER MERINGUE CUPS - COOKING WITH MANUELA
MIXED BERRY & CHOCOLATE DESSERT CUPS RECIPE | NEW IDEA FOOD
VEGAN CHOCOLATE BERRY CUPS - BUNNY MOMMY COOKS
DARK CHOCOLATE BLUEBERRY CUPS - THE WHOLE COOK
WHITE CHOCOLATE AND MIXED BERRY CUPS - FOOD NETWORK
CHOCOLATE DESSERT CUPS WITH FRESH BERRIES - PLAIN VANILLA MOM
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH MIXED BERRY AND CREAM CHEESE FILLING
BERRY COOKIE CUPS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE CUPS WITH RICOTTA CREAM AND RASPBERRIES - WASHINGTON …
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CUPS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CUPS
BLUEBERRY CHOCOLATE CHUNK ICE CREAM - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
VERY BERRY CHOCOLATE CUPS RECIPE BY SANIKA SN AT BETTERBUTTER
BERRY CHEESECAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CUPS - CUPCAKES & KALE …
CHOCOLATE FRUIT CUPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
You'll also love