HEALTHY AUSSIE BITES™
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix whole wheat flour, oats, dried fruit, brown sugar, coconut, sunflower seeds, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Melt butter and honey together in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water in a small bowl; add to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Pour butter mixture over flour mixture; mix well to combine. Spoon tablespoons of mixture into ungreased mini muffin pans and flatten tops slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.4 calories, Carbohydrate 19.9 g, Cholesterol 16.3 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 85.6 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
This is traditional Polish beef dish. I recommend preparing it in the evening, do the first cooking step, go to bed, and finish on the day after. The dish is time consuming, but all your guests will pronounce you the king of the cooks!
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Categories Polish Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut the beef into slices about 1/3 inch thick. With a meat mallet, hammer all the slices flat until they are 1/3 of their original thickness. Sprinkle each slice generously with salt, pepper, and paprika on one side only. Put 2 or 3 beef slices on a plate, with seasoning side up, and put some onion slices on top. Add layers of beef and onion until all the meat is out. Wrap the plate with plastic wrap or foil; set aside for one hour at room temperature, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pour water into a Dutch oven, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, and add bay leaves.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat. Separate onions from bitkas. Reserve half of the onions, and discard the rest. Fry bitkas 3 at a time for 20 seconds on each side. Transfer fried meat into boiling water. When all the meat is added, reduce the heat and keep meat submerged in hot water.
- Chop the reserved onion coarsely. Saute in the beef drippings over medium heat. Drain, reserving drippings, and add onions along with mushrooms, prunes, honey and garlic to the meat. Skim fat from drippings, and add to the meat.
- Transfer the pot to the oven. Roast for one hour in the preheated oven. Turn the heat off, and then let the pot cool down slowly in the oven for approximately 2 hours. Repeat the heating cycle 3 times. After 20 minutes in the oven take the pot out, and fish out the mushrooms; cut into 1/8 inch wide stripes, and return to the pot.
- During the cooking period, take the pot out every 20 minutes and rearrange the bitkas. Check that nothing sticks to the bottom; normally nothing does. Check water level. If necessary, add some boiling water. Usually I have to add about 1/2 cup boiling water in the beginning of each heating cycle. During last heating cycle, check the sauce for seasoning. Season to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442.9 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 96.8 mg, Fat 29.9 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 31.8 g, SaturatedFat 9.1 g, Sodium 1253.7 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
Provided by Food Network
Yield Makes about 15-20 squares.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix all ingredients in a greased 13 x 9 pan. Bake 1 hour at 350F, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. When cool, cut into squares.
BITOKS OF BEEF
- Put the beef in a mixing bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a small saucepan and add 3/4 cup of the onions. Cook, stirring often, about 3 minutes without browning. Let cool.
- Combine the cooked onions, 1 cup of the bread crumbs, egg and milk and add to the beef. Add salt and pepper and blend well with the hands.
- Divide the mixture into 8 portions of more or less equal weight. Shape each portion into a ball. Flatten each ball into a patty and coat each with remaining bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet large enough to hold all the rounds in one layer. Cook until well browned on one side, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook about 3 minutes on the second side. Transfer bitoks to a warm platter.
- Heat a smaller skillet and add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup chopped onions and cook until wilted. Add the paprika and stir. Add the vinegar and beef broth. Bring to a boil. Add the heavy cream and sour cream, stirring. Cook about 1 minute or less. There should be about 3/4 cup of sauce. Pour over the bitoks and dot the center of each with 1/2 teaspoon parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 618, UnsaturatedFat 17 grams, Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fat 32 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 46 grams, SaturatedFat 14 grams, Sodium 829 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 1 gram
More about "bitkas recipes"
AUTHENTIC MEXICAN BIRRIA RECIPE (3 METHODS) - MY …
60 BISQUICK RECIPES | MYRECIPES
RECIPES - EMILY BITES
COMFORT SOUL FOOD RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
MINI RECIPES THAT TASTE BETTER BITE-SIZED | ALLRECIPES
39 CREATIVE KABOB RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
30 GENIUS BISQUICK RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
BIBINGKA RECIPE - FOXY FOLKSY
BIKO RECIPE (FILIPINO STICKY RICE CAKE) - FOXY FOLKSY
QUICK AND EASY BIBINGKA RECIPE | PANLASANG PINOY …
20 EASY BISQUICK RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
4.9/5 (31)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Recipe RoundupPublished 2020-11-18
- Bisquick Blueberry Muffins. If you want to start your day with a smile, a classic blueberry muffin for breakfast will not disappoint. But early mornings are usually so hectic, so who has the time to bake such an elaborate dish?
- Bisquick Banana Bread. This Bisquick banana bread is wonderfully sweet and moist, you’ll definitely go bananas for it! Thanks to Bisquick, you can make banana bread in no time.
- Bisquick Waffles. Waffles are such a beloved classic, but it can be tedious to make. Enter Bisquick baxing mix! Bisquick waffles come together in less than 10 minutes, and they taste just as fantastic as regular waffles.
- Bisquick Banana Muffins. If you want some homemade banana muffins, but are just too busy with work and the kids, this recipe is for you. With Bisquick, you can make soft and fluffy banana muffins in under 30 minutes.
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls. Move over, Cinnabon: Bisquick cinnamon rolls have arrived, and they’re here to stay. Who says you have to knead and roll dough just to make the most mouth-watering homemade cinnamon rolls?
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Muffins. You’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who doesn’t like freshly baked chocolate chip muffins. Even when I’m on a diet, it’s hard to say no. I mean, who can resist fresh-from-the-oven chocolate muffins loaded with chocolate chips?
- Bisquick Coffee Cake Recipe. This Bisquick coffee cake is moist, fluffy, and absolutely heavenly. It tastes so authentic your family might think you bought it from the bakery!
- Bisquick Peanut Butter Cookies. Peanut butter and cookies are both well-loved treats, so it only makes sense to combine them and make one heck of a snack.
- Bisquick Strawberry Shortcake. This Bisquick strawberry shortcake is bursting with wonderful flavors and textures. Layers of fresh strawberries, crumbly biscuit, and fluffy whipped cream — it’s the perfect dessert for every occasion.
- Bisquick Cornbread. With the help of Bisquick, you can make this southerner-approved crumbly, moist, and tasty cornbread. Who says homemade food needs an hour to make?
BITKAS - COOKING-RIGHT.NET
BITKAS | RECIPE | ORANGE ICING, ORANGE ICING RECIPES, DESSERT …
CAJUN STEAK BITES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
EASY BIBINGKA RECIPE (FILIPINO COCONUT RICE CAKE)
MAIN DISH -- BITKAS
RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE HAWAIʻI-STYLE BIBINGKA - HAWAII MAGAZINE
BITKAS RECIPE PHOTOS - ALLRECIPES.COM
WORLD BEST FISH COOKING RECIPES : BITKAS
RECIPE - BIGOS
WORLD BEST SEA FOOD RECIPES: BITKAS
RECIPES – BEST BITES RECIPES
THE 25 BEST BISQUICK RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
HOW TO COOK THE BEST GINATAANG BITSUELAS - EAT LIKE PINOY
BITKAS - RECIPELER
TURKEY WALDORF BITES – GIADZY
SPICY SAUSAGE BITES – GIADZY
BITKAS POPULAR RECIPES
BIBINGKA RECIPE (FILIPINO BAKED COCONUT RICE CAKES) - HUNGRY HUY
MY GRANDMA'S SUPER EASY RECIPE FOR BIEROCKS - SLICE OF JESS
MAC N CHEESE BITES – TUPPERWARE CA
BIBINGKA BITES -SWEET, FLUFFY, AND CHEESY-YUMMY KITCHEN
EASY BIBINGKA BISAYA RECIPE [PUTO BIGAS] - YOUTUBE
BIBINGKA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3 WAYS TO MAKE BIBINGKA - WIKIHOW
RECIPES AND COOK: RECIPE BITKAS
OUR BEST BAKING SECRETS FOR FLUFFY HOMEMADE BIBINGKA
RECIPES AND COOK: RECIPE BITKAS
BITKAS | RECIPE | ORANGE ICING, ORANGE ICING RECIPES, CUPCAKE RECIPES
EASY BIBINGKA GALAPONG RECIPE - KAWALING PINOY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best bibingka recipe?Granulated sugar is used in most traditional recipes for bibingka, but for a slightly different taste, you could use brown sugar, instead. Add the flour and coconut milk. Alternate adding the flour mixture and coconut milk to the egg mixture, beating with a whisk after each addition.
How to make Biko rice cake?Get this easy Biko recipe, a Filipino rice cake made from glutinous rice cooked in coconut milk and brown sugar topped with caramelized coconut milk. Generously grease an 8x8-inch square baking pan and set aside. In a large pot over medium heat, mix together the 1 cup coconut milk and 1cup water. Add the glutinous rice and pandan leaves.
How to make Biko (latik)?You will need only 4 basic ingredients to make this delicacy: glutinous rice, coconut milk, water, and brown sugar. You can either top it with latik curds or latik syrup, that is made by combining coconut and brown sugar. The color of your biko will depend mainly on the brown sugar used.
How to bake bibingka muffins?Divide the batter evenly among the muffin molds, about 1/2 cup of batter in each. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top each bibingka with a slice of salted egg, if using, and 1 tablespoon of cheese. Return to the oven and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.