BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap tortillas in foil. Warm in oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine onion and oil in large nonstick skillet. Stir over medium-high heat until onion is golden, about 6 minutes. Add cumin and chili powder; stir 20 seconds. Add bell pepper, corn and carrot; sauté until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add beans, tomatoes and jalapeño; bring to simmer. Season with salt and pepper. remove from heat.
- Place warm tortillas on work surface. Spoon filling down center, dividing equally. Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese, then 1 tablespoon each of sour cream and cilantro. Fold sides of tortillas over filling, forming packages. Turn each package, seam side down, onto plate.
BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURRITOS
Sweet potatoes give these baked burritos a unique twist. Packed with tender veggies, cheese and spices, they'll make a mouthwatering dinner any night. -Carissa Sumner, Washington, DC
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the sweet potato, onion and water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until potato is almost tender. Stir in the beans, corn, green pepper, lemon juice, garlic and seasonings., Spoon a heaping 1/2 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up., Place seam side down in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with yogurt and salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362 calories, Fat 12g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 25mg cholesterol, Sodium 505mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
VEGETARIAN BLACK BEAN BURRITOS
This is one of our favorite summer dinners - a black bean vegetarian burrito. Full of flavor and good for you too! Serve on flour or corn tortillas with cheese, sour cream or yogurt, tomatoes, and whatever burrito toppings you like!
Provided by ZAINAB19
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper together in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl.
- Layer garlic, chopped onion, sliced onion, zucchini, olives, cabbage, jalapeno, and black beans, respectively, over hot sauce mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in the top.
- Microwave for 5 minutes; stir, recover with plastic wrap, and microwave until filling is hot throughout, about 5 minutes more.
- Spoon hot filling in a line across the middle of a tortilla. Fold opposing edges of the tortilla to overlap the filling. Roll 1 of the opposing edges around the filling into a burrito. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 416.8 calories, Carbohydrate 60.6 g, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 11.2 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 1288.9 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a medium saucepan, bring 1 1/3 cups water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil. Stir in rice and chipotle. Return to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer. Cover; cook until rice is tender, about 45 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until dry, about 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a roasting pan, toss bell peppers and carrots with oil and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until vegetables are fork-tender and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven; toss with spinach to wilt.
- Warm tortillas according to package instructions. Dividing rice, cheese, and vegetables equally among tortillas, wrap burritos. Serve with salsa, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400 g, Fat 14 g, Fiber 10 g, Protein 16 g
DELICIOUS BLACK BEAN BURRITOS
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven heated to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Place onion, bell pepper, garlic and jalapenos in skillet, cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour beans into skillet, cook 3 minutes stirring.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to skillet with salt. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir cilantro into mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly down center of warmed tortilla and roll tortillas up. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 692.3 calories, Carbohydrate 70.2 g, Cholesterol 46.8 mg, Fat 35.8 g, Fiber 14.8 g, Protein 21.2 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 1802.8 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
BLACK BEAN BURRITOS
My neighbor and I discovered these delicious low-fat burritos a few years ago. On nights my husband or I have a meeting, we can have a satisfying supper on the table in minutes. -Angela Studebaker, Goshen, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute onion and green pepper until tender. Stir in beans; heat through. , Spoon about 1/2 cup of vegetable mixture off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle with the cheese, tomato and lettuce. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Serve with optional toppings as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395 calories, Fat 16g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 25mg cholesterol, Sodium 610mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Pack these vegan wraps with vegetables, rice and chipotle black beans to make a delicious and nutritious lunch.
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 14
- To make the beans, heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for a minute, then stir in the chipotle paste. Tip in the tomatoes, stir and bring to a simmer. Season with salt. Simmer until thick, add the beans and cook briefly (make sure any water gets cooked off), then stir in the coriander.
- If you are using cold cooked rice, then warm it through, stir in the lime juice, red onion and nuts and season well.
- Lay out the tortillas and sprinkle over some spinach, add some avocado slices and some rice, then top with the bean mix. Add a shake of hot sauce, if you like. Roll the bottom up, then fold the sides in to stop the filling falling out as you roll. Wrap tightly in foil, if you like, and cut in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 513 calories, Fat 16 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 71 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 9 grams fiber, Protein 16 grams protein, Sodium 1.7 milligram of sodium
More about "black bean and vegetable burritos recipes"
BLACK BEAN AND ROASTED VEGETABLE BURRITOS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 475°. Lightly coat a shallow roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil spray. In a large bowl, combine the bell peppers, onion, zucchini, lemon juice, oil, oregano and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Transfer the vegetables to the pan and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring, until crisp-tender.
- In a nonreactive saucepan, coarsely mash half of the beans with the scallions, chipotles, garlic and cilantro. Add the remaining beans and season with the lime juice, salt and pepper. Cook over moderate heat, stirring, until warmed through, about 6 minutes.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet or griddle over moderate heat. Heat the tortillas, 1 at a time, until just softened, about 15 seconds per side. Transfer to plates and pile the beans and vegetables on top. Sprinkle with the cheese and roll up the tortillas. Top with the tomatoes and serve.
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2.5/5 (2)Total Time 41 minsServings 4Calories 431 per serving
- In a large skillet, warm 2 Tbsp. oil over medium heat. Add onions, bell peppers and garlic, sprinkle with salt and cook, stirring, until vegetables have softened, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine beans, cilantro, lime juice, hot sauce, if desired, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a medium bowl. Taste and season with salt.
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. One at a time, add tortillas and let cook 1 to 2 minutes to soften, flipping once. Spread 1/4 of onion mixture (about 1 cup) along center of each tortilla. Top with bean mixture (about 1/2 cup) and 1/4 of cheese. Fold in sides and roll up tightly. Repeat. Cut burritos in half and serve immediately.
VEGAN BLACK BEAN BURRITOS WITH RED RICE - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
60 VEGETARIAN BLACK BEAN RECIPES – EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS - MANILA RECIPES
SPICY BLACK BEAN BURRITOS | FOODTALK
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS - MEXICAN RECIPES
SUPER DELICIOUS BLACK BEAN & VEGGIE BURRITO – HEART AT WORK………
BLACK BEAN BURRITO | RICARDO
VEGETARIAN BURRITO WITH BLACK BEANS AND RICE – WELLPLATED.COM
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS - PLAIN.RECIPES
BLACK BEAN & VEGGIE BURRITOS - RECIPE RUNNER
BLACK & GREEN VEGETABLE BURRITOS – THE QUOTABLE KITCHEN
BLACK BEAN AND VEGGIE BURRITOS | UMASS AMHERST EXTENSION …
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS | RECIPE | FLORIDA FOOD, RECIPES ...
BEAN AND ROASTED VEGETABLE BURRITOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROASTED VEGGIE AND BLACK BEAN BURRITOS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
VEGETARIAN BEAN AND RICE BURRITO RECIPE - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
BEST BLACK BEAN VEGAN BURRITO RECIPE - NAMELY MARLY
BLACK BEAN AND ROASTED VEGETABLE BURRITOS - VEGGIES BY CANDLELIGHT
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS | MYRECIPES RECIPE
BLACK BEAN & ROASTED VEGETABLE BURRITOS - WHOLE & HEALTHY KITCHEN
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS - POSITIVELY STACEY
BLACK BEAN,RICE AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS RECIPE – RECEIPESCO
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
CHEESY BEEF AND BLACK BEAN BURRITOS - KOUPON KAREN
LOADED VEGETARIAN BLACK BEAN AND RICE BURRITOS - AVERIE COOKS
BLACK BEAN AND RICE VEGGIE BURRITOS | RECIPE WITH VIDEO | KITCHEN …
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS RECIPE
THE BEST ULTIMATE VEGAN LENTIL BLACK BEAN BURRITO EVER
BLACK BEAN AND VEGGIE BURRITOS - SOMETHING NUTRITIOUS
BLACK BEAN AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS RECIPE
ROASTED VEGGIE AND BLACK BEAN BURRITOS - AGGIE'S KITCHEN
RECIPE: FREEZER-FRIENDLY ROASTED VEGETABLE BURRITOS WITH BLACK …
BLACK BEAN CORN SALAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEAN AND CHEESE BURRITO WITH BLACK BEANS - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
You'll also love