BREAD MAKER HAMBURGER BUNS
- Add ingredients in order listed, except for the egg and 1 T. water that is for the egg wash later.
- Select dough/pasta setting when cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 3 equal portions, divide each portion into 6 balls.
- Turn balls in hands folding edge under to make a circle.
- Press ball flat between hands.
- Place on greased cookie sheet pressing to a 31/2 inch circle.
- Let rise 30 minutes or until double in volume.
- Combine 1 slightly beaten egg with 1 tblsp.
- water and brush on buns.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Perfect buns every time.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173.9, Fat 6.6, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 31, Sodium 142.2, Carbohydrate 24.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 2.9, Protein 4
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS (BREAD MACHINE)
You will never want to buy hamburger buns again after trying this recipe. Easy to do using a bread machine and so awesome! You can also top rolls with sesame seeds after brushing with melted butter.
Provided by Marie
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place all ingredients, except butter, in pan of bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- Select dough setting.
- When cycle is complete, turn out onto floured surface.
- Cut dough in half and roll each half out to a 1" thick circle.
- Cut each half into six 3 1/2" rounds with inverted glass as a cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet far apart and brush with melted butter.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about one hour.
- Bake at 350° for 9 minutes.
- Note: Oven temperatures vary so check after 9 minutes to see if done. Some reviewers baked these anywhere from 12 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.9, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 24.1, Sodium 181.7, Carbohydrate 35.4, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 4.3, Protein 5.6
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS
I've gotten a thousand request for these. We're going to make our own, and not only are these going to be the perfect shape, they're going to taste way better than anything that comes out of a plastic bag. The total time takes almost 4 hours, but the actual amount of work involved is maybe 10 minutes.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Place yeast into bowl of a large stand mixer; whisk in 1/2 cup flour and warm water until smooth. Let stand until mixture is foamy, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Whisk 1 egg, melted butter, sugar, and salt thoroughly into yeast mixture. Add remaining flour (about 3 cups).
- Fit a dough hook onto stand mixer and knead the dough on low speed until soft and sticky, 5 to 6 minutes. Scrape sides if needed. Poke and prod the dough with a silicone spatula; if large amounts of dough stick to the spatula, add a little more flour.
- Transfer dough onto a floured work surface; dough will be sticky and elastic but not stick to your fingers. Form the dough lightly into a smooth, round shape, gently tucking loose ends underneath.
- Wipe out stand mixer bowl, drizzle olive oil into the bowl, and turn dough over in the bowl several times to coat surface thinly with oil. Cover bowl with aluminum foil. Let dough rise in a warm place until doubled, about 2 hours.
- Transfer dough to a floured work surface and pat to flatten bubbles and form into a slightly rounded rectangle of dough about 5x10 inches and about 1/2 inch thick. Dust dough lightly with flour if needed. Cut dough into 8 equal pieces. Form each piece into a round shape, gently tucking ends underneath as before.
- Use your hands to gently pat and stretch the dough rounds into flat disc shapes about 1/2 inch thick. Arrange buns about 1/2 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Dust buns very lightly with flour. Drape a piece of plastic wrap over the baking sheet (do not seal tightly). Let buns rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat 1 egg with milk in a small bowl, using a fork, until mixture is thoroughly combined. Very gently and lightly brush tops of buns with egg wash without deflating the risen dough. Sprinkle each bun with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on top, 15 to 17 minutes. Buns will stick together slightly where they touch. Let cool completely, tear the buns apart, and slice in half crosswise to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 291.7 calories, Carbohydrate 48.6 g, Cholesterol 58.1 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 7.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 414.8 mg, Sugar 5 g
SOFT-N-FLUFFY HAMBURGER BUNS
Soft and light with a moist crumb. Simple and perfect every time. You can vary the size to accommodate larger burgers or make little sliders - make hot dog buns too! I worked on this recipe until I got it perfect! I hope you enjoy it too!
Provided by What's for dinner, mom?
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the water, canola oil, flour, sugar, salt, vital wheat gluten, and yeast into the pan of a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer, select the Dough cycle, and turn on the machine. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- When the cycle is finished, remove the dough to a lightly oiled work surface, and knead for 2 to 3 minutes. Cut the dough into 12 equal-size pieces, and roll the dough into balls by cupping your hand, with open fingers, over each piece of dough. Roll gently, with just a little pressure, to form a dough ball with a silky surface. Place the dough balls onto the parchment-lined baking sheets, and flatten each dough ball gently into a bun. Cover with a cloth and let rise until doubled, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake the rolls in the preheated oven until the tops are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Let cool on racks before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151.4 calories, Carbohydrate 26.2 g, Fat 2.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 147 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
More about "bread maker hamburger buns recipes"
OSTER BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUNS | FOODIE POST
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG BUNS (USING A …
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS- BAKERY STYLE - DIVAS CAN …
WHOLE WHEAT HAMBURGER BUNS: BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS (BREAD MACHINE) - PUDGE FACTOR
4.9/5 (81)Total Time 2 hrs 27 minsCategory BreadCalories 190 per serving
- Add all ingredients pan of bread machine in the order listed. Program the machine for the dough cycle, and press start. When the dough cycle has finished, transfer the dough to a floured surface. Using either a pizza cutter or a dough scrapper, cut the dough into 6 (3.44 ounces, 97 grams) or 8 (2.5 ounces, 71 grams). Form each piece into a ball and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Using floured fingertips, flatten each piece until it is about ½-inch thick. Cover; allow to rise in a warm place* until doubled in size, about 30 to 35 minutes.
BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUNS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.4/5 (53)Total Time 1 hr 43 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, BreadCalories 293 per serving
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUN RECIPE | BREAD MACHINE …
4.5/5 (2)Category Bread Machine RecipesCuisine AmericanCalories 223 per serving
DINNER ROLLS, HAMBURGER & HOT DOG BUNS | BREAD MAKER RECIPES
EASY BREAD MACHINE BURGER BUNS (RECIPE + STEP BY STEP …
BREAD MACHINE BURGER BUNS - RED STAR® YEAST
BREAD MAKER BURGER BUNS: PERFECT FOR BBQS - SEARCHING FOR SPICE
HOMEMADE BREAD MACHINE DINNER BUNS - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE …
HOMEMADE BUNS IN THE BREAD MAKER (GREAT FOR ... - LIFE AT CLOVERHILL
BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUNS - AMY LEARNS TO COOK
1-HOUR HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS RECIPE - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
YUMMY AND EASY BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUNS RECIPE
HAMBURGER CHEESE BUNS BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - THE WINE …
ONION HAMBURGER BUN RECIPE FOR BREAD MACHINE
BURGER BUNS USING BREAD MACHINE - CULINARY SHADES
EASY BUNS RECIPE: HOMEMADE BREADMAKER (NO-KNEAD) …
BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUN RECIPE - A HEALTHY SLICE OF LIFE
BREAD MACHINE BRIOCHE BUNS | SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUNS RECIPE - SO VERY BLESSED
PERFECTED POTATO HAMBURGER BUNS (MIXED IN A BREAD MACHINE)
BEST EVER BURGER BUNS RECIPE WITH A BREAD MAKER - YOUTUBE
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUN RECIPE - KYLEE COOKS
EASY HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUN RECIPE - PINTEREST
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BREAD MACHINE BUNS | NORTHERN YUM
BURGER BUNS - SUGAR SPUN RUN
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
BEAUTIFUL BURGER BUNS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
HOMEMADE BURGER BUNS RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
QUICK AND EASY HAMBURGER BUNS (READY IN ONLY 30 MIN!)
MAKING THE BEST HAMBURGER BUNS FROM SCRATCH - JUST~ONE~DONNA
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS - TASTE OF ARTISAN
BREAD PUDDING (WITH HAMBURGER BUNS) - BEEYONDCEREAL
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS - DAMN DELICIOUS
BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUN RECIPES
BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUNS - THE FROZEN BISCUIT
HAMBURGER BUN BREAD MACHINE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BREAD MACHINE HAMBURGER BUNS - WENDY POLISI
BREAD MAKER HAMBURGER BUNS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SIMPLY PERFECT HOMEMADE HAMBURGER BUNS - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #breads #lunch #bread-machine #vegetarian #dietary #yeast #equipment #small-appliance #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you make a hamburger bun in a bread machine?A good bun makes all the difference in taking a burger from fair to outstanding, so pull out a few simple ingredients and wow your family with this bread machine hamburger bun recipe! In the bread machine, place the following ingredients in order: milk, beaten egg, bread flour, sugar, and salt.
How do you cook hamburger buns in the oven?Cover the buns with a clean, lightweight kitchen towel and let the buns rise for half an hour. Then remove the towel and put the buns in a 400 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Move the cooked buns to a rack to cool. Enjoy your hamburgers!!
How do you roll dough for a bun?Roll gently, with just a little pressure, to form a dough ball with a silky surface. Place the dough balls onto the parchment-lined baking sheets, and flatten each dough ball gently into a bun.
How long to cook hamburger buns on pizza dough?Therefore, let it go until the end of the dough cycle and then shape the hamburger buns. Chula Lanasays April 29, 2020 at 4:41 am Made these tonight, put them on the pizza dough 45 minute cycle, turned out AMAZING!