BROCCOLI-CHEDDAR EGG SANDWICHES
Whip up a batch of these vegetarian egg sandwiches ahead of time and freeze them up to one month for on-the-go breakfasts.
Provided by BHG Test Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 15x10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread broccoli and roasted pepper in the prepared pan.
- In a 4-cup liquid measuring cup whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in pan; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until edges are puffed and center is set. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Cut into 12 portions.
- Fill each English muffin with an egg portion and, if desired, 1 tsp. of the pesto.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252 kcal, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 170 mg, Protein 16 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 488 mg, Sugar 3 g, Fat 10 g, UnsaturatedFat 4 g
BROCCOLI AND EGG SANDWICH
This was a specialty of my Grandma's. I remember when I was a kid she would sometimes make this for my mom to take for her lunch at work. Eventually Gram wound up sending about 6 sandwishes everytime because my mom's coworkers all wanted it when they smelled it. Grandma didn't measure anything, so these are estimates.
Provided by JenniferK2
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Chop broccoli; heat in pan with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour eggs over broccoli and scramble together (do not overcook).
- When almost done, place a slice of provolone cheese over the top to melt.
- Serve on Italian bread.
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR EGG SANDWICHES
The easiest breakfast to meal prep is hands down an egg sandwich, and you can create all different varieties. My classic freezer egg sandwiches feature sausage, egg and cheese, but these broccoli and cheddar egg sandwiches are a great twist on the classic. I bake eggs, egg whites, cheese, and fresh broccoli into a quiche, and then cut it into six servings. Assembled with light English muffins and frozen individually, these are a great vegetarian option for breakfast, and the perfect way to incorporate some extra veggies into your day.
Provided by Steph
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray your baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, egg whites, salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Break the broccoli florets into small pieces (bite-sized) so that it combines with the eggs evenly. Add to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into six portions.
- Add one portion to each English muffin to form sandwiches.
- Eat immediately, or wrap and freeze for later (see blog post for freezing and reheating suggestions).
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 sandwich, Calories 206 kcal, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 18 g, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 166 mg, Sodium 556 mg, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 2 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g
BROCCOLI-CHEDDAR EGG SANDWICHES
These egg sandwiches have been a life saver in our house! They are a great way to get both protein and some veggies into everyone before we all rush off in different directions. If broccoli isn't your thing you could easily replace it with spinach, bell peppers, or really any other vegetable you like.
Provided by Jessica Braider
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray or grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, steam the broccoli in the microwave for 3 minutes uncovered, or until softened. While the broccoli steams, crack the eggs into a large bowl and beat.
- Once the broccoli is done, roughly chop it and add it to the eggs along with the cheese, milk, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook for 25 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Toast the English muffins and butter them, if desired. Allow the eggs and English muffins to cool completely.
- Once the eggs are cool, use a round cookie cutter or a glass that's about the size of the English muffins, cut the egg into rounds (save the scraps to make a bonus sandwich, if desired).
- Assemble the sandwiches by putting one egg round between two English muffin halves, then wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator for 3 days or the freezer for 3 months.
- To warm or defrost the sandwiches, remove them from the aluminum foil, wrap them in a damp piece of paper towel, place on a plate, and microwave for 1 - 1 ½ minutes, or until warmed through.
BROCCOLINI WITH HARD-BOILED EGG
- Boil 2 bunches broccolini (tough ends trimmed) in salted water until crisp-tender, 4 minutes. Drain, shock in ice water and pat dry. Whisk 2 tablespoons each whole-grain mustard and white wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 small minced shallot, and salt and pepper. Drizzle over the broccolini and top with 1 chopped hard-boiled egg.
- Serves: 4; Calories: 163; Total Fat: 11 grams; Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams; Protein: 6 grams; Total carbohydrates: 11 grams; Sugar: 3 grams; Fiber: 1 gram; Cholesterol: 45 milligrams; Sodium: 347milligrams
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163 calorie, Fat 11 grams, SaturatedFat 1.5 grams, Cholesterol 45 milligrams, Sodium 347 milligrams, Carbohydrate 11 grams, Fiber 1 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 3 grams
EGG AND BROCCOLINI SANDWICHES
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the broccolini, garlic, 2 tablespoons water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccolini is tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the heat; keep warm.
- Whisk the eggs, 2 tablespoons water, and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring gently with a rubber spatula, until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide the cheese, broccolini and scrambled eggs among the rolls. Top with pepperoncini and drizzle with pepperoncini brine. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 660, Fat 37 grams, SaturatedFat 15 grams, Cholesterol 362 milligrams, Sodium 1196 milligrams, Carbohydrate 46 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 36 grams
BROCCOLI SCRAMBLED EGGS- IT'S GOOD, I PROMISE!
I know this sounds a little different, I thought so too when my friend had me over for breakfast. You won't be disappointed...my DH even loves them! I have also used egg beaters for a lighter touch. This is now my favorite way to eat eggs!
Provided by Amber C.
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oil or water over medium heat in a frying pan (this tastes just as good without the oil, if using frozen broccoli you don't need as much water, spray the pan with cooking spray)
- In a small bowl beat eggs
- Add broccoli to the warm frying pan and cover for 2-3 min or until broccoli starts getting soft.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pour eggs over broccoli, add S & P to taste and cook until eggs are fluffy and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- You don't want the broccoli too soft.
- Add cheese if you like and cover until melted.
- Serve with ketchup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.9, Fat 10.1, SaturatedFat 3.1, Cholesterol 423, Sodium 149.7, Carbohydrate 2.6, Sugar 0.8, Protein 13.6
GRILLED BROCCOLI AND CHEESE SANDWICH
An idea of mine that stemmed from wanting a grilled cheese sandwich and then later thinking about broccoli and cheese and deciding to put them together, which came out very good!
Provided by Princess Whitney Rachel Crider
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli and onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Distribute sauteed vegetables evenly on 2 slices of bread. Place 2 slices Cheddar cheese over the vegetables, season with garlic powder, and top with remaining 2 slices of bread.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, tilting the skillet to distribute the butter evenly as it melts. Place the sandwiches into the skillet and cook until the bottom piece of bread is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Melt remaining butter in the skillet. Carefully flip each sandwich, evenly coating the bread with melted butter. Cook until each sandwich is golden brown, 2 to 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543.4 calories, Carbohydrate 28.2 g, Cholesterol 105.3 mg, Fat 38.5 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 23.4 g, Sodium 708.1 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
FRIED EGG SANDWICH
Great comfort food! You can use any type of bread or cheese that you want for this quick and easy breakfast. Serve with fruit and juice and/or milk for a full breakfast.
Provided by Erica
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Crack eggs in pan and cook to desired firmness. Just before eggs are cooked, place a slice of cheese over each egg.
- After cheese has melted, place each egg on a toasted slice of bread. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on remaining slices of bread and cover eggs with bread to make 4 sandwiches. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385.6 calories, Carbohydrate 28.2 g, Cholesterol 220.6 mg, Fat 23 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 16.6 g, SaturatedFat 9.6 g, Sodium 969.8 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
EGG AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
For years, I've prepared this filling egg casserole-which is delicious for brunch-in my slow cooker. It's an unusual recipe for a slow cooker, but folks always welcome it and go back for seconds wherever I serve it. -Janet Sliter, Kennewick, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients. Pour into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Stir., Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 2-1/2 to 3 hours longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 428 calories, Fat 28g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 297mg cholesterol, Sodium 953mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 29g protein.
EGG SALAD WITH GRILLED BROCCOLI AND CHILI CRISP
Smoky, subtly sweet grilled broccoli feels luxurious served on a bed of egg salad, turning this dish into a satisfying lunch from Hetty McKinnon.
Provided by Hetty McKinnon
Yield 4 Servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Carefully lower eggs into water with a slotted spoon and cook 8 minutes for medium-cooked or 9 minutes for hard-cooked. Transfer eggs with slotted spoon to a large bowl of ice water and let cool.
- Prepare a grill for high heat. (Or, heat a grill pan over high.) Place broccoli in a large bowl, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle 1 tsp. Diamond Crystal or ½ tsp. Morton kosher salt and ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper over; toss to coat. Grill, undisturbed, until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook on opposite side until charred in spots and broccoli is just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Peel eggs and coarsely chop; transfer to a medium bowl. Add pickles, scallions, mayonnaise, dill, mustard, 1 tsp. Diamond Crystal or ½ tsp. Morton kosher salt, and ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper and mix well. Taste and season with more salt and pepper if needed.
- To serve, spoon egg salad on a platter and arrange broccoli on top. Drizzle with chili crisp as desired, then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with bread.
More about "broccoli and egg sandwich recipes"
SCRAMBLED EGGS AND BROCCOLI SANDWICH | INDIAN | KID-FRIENDLY
EGGS IN BOLOGNA CUPS RECIPES
BROCCOLI, CHEDDAR, SAUSAGE, & EGG MUFFIN SANDWICH RECIPE | PICKY …
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND FRIED EGG SANDWICH RECIPE VIDEO
BROCCOLI AND EGG SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | COOKED …
FRIED EGG SANDWICHES WITH 'NDUJA MAYO AND BROCCOLI RABE RECIPE
BROCCOLI AND EGG RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR EGG SANDWICHES | HEINEN'S GROCERY STORE
BROCCOLI EGG BAKE - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
10 BEST BROCCOLI SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
SCRAMBLED EGG AND CHEESE SANDWICH WITH BROCCOLI RECIPE | SELF
HARD BOILED EGG SANDWICH RECIPE - BROCCOLI SPINACH RECIPES
BROCCOLI EGG SANDWICH – BEENA'S RECIPES
BROCCOLI, EGG & CHEESE SANDWICH | BIG LITTLE RECIPES - YOUTUBE
BROCCOLI AND EGG SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
EGG & BROCCOLI SCRAMBLE RECIPE | GET CRACKING
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR EGG SANDWICHES | RECIPE | EGG SANDWICHES, …
10 BEST BROCCOLI EGG BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
THIS GRILLED BROCCOLI SANDWICH WITH POACHED EGG IS PERFECT FOR THE ...
BROCCOLI AND EGG SANDWICH RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
CHEESY CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND EGG SKILLET - AVERIE COOKS
EASY BROCCOLI AND CHEESE EGG BAKE - IT'S A VEG WORLD AFTER ALL®
BROCCOLI AND EGGS BREAKFAST WITH TOMATOES - PIP AND EBBY
BROCCOLI EGG SANDWICH RECIPE - YOUTUBE
EGG & BROCCOLI SLAW WRAP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BROCCOLI AND EGG RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THE BEST BROCCOLI SANDWICH RECIPE | LEANNE BROWN
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR EGG CUPS - MINDY'S COOKING OBSESSION
PERFECT BROCCOLI SCRAMBLED EGGS | SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
BROCCOLI COLE SLAW & EGG SCRAMBLE | BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE
BROCCOLI AND EGG SANDWICH RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #breakfast #lunch #eggs-dairy #vegetables #cheese #eggs #sandwiches #broccoli #number-of-servings
You'll also love